If monkeys evolved into men, where's the transitional half-man half-monkey?

The moral of the story here is that there are people running around who think it is claimed that we evolved from monkeys. These people are adults. With jobs. And families. And they vote. Yikes.
So, explain exactly how that even matters. Tell us, oh fence sitting genius, how that point of view has effected policy.
I just pointed out facts. Didn't mention policy, you did. The fact that they bother you is telling. Facts aren't fake news, they're facts.

And the "fence sitting" lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

Strike one! Strike two!

You said "Yikes" moron. That tells me and everyone that you really think that their beliefs is a problem. You said "they vote" and that tells me you think that the problem is the politics influenced by their beliefs. The way that politics effects people so that they are afraid ("yikes"), is through policy.

So you are trying to say that you are here only to present facts BUT you get scared enough to say "yikes" about it?

The facts don't bother me at all, I saw them and didn't argue them at all. I'm just asking you to explain your irrational fears.

Try reading more slowly.

YOU yourself claimed to be neutral, to be non-partisan, at least you used to. Have you changed? Who really cares. What you have done is lost your mind. I used to have respect for you.
Nope, never made such a claim. You just made that up out of thin air. This is what happens in the minds of partisan ideologues: Fantasy is constructed to make arguments easier.

Just like people I described in my post.

Yikes.

I told you to read it more slowly, you failed to do so. Now you've sunk to lies and idiotic "gotcha" posts. Don't know why I even bother.

Where's the creature that is half as smart as us? Doesn't exist.

DC>>>>

monkey-politics.jpg

That species definitely doesn't exist. We either have unintelligent animals or intelligent men. Where's the creature that is half as smart as us? Doesn't exist.
Given what your question tells us about you I suggest you’ve provided the answer.

I don't believe in evolution for obvious reasons; however, it's funny that white evolutionists 100 years ago would have had no problem pointing out the the race that was in between Humans and apes. However, today they don't wish to be politically incorrect ---- simply anti-Christian. That's okay...

I don't believe in evolution for obvious reasons; however, it's funny that white evolutionists 100 years ago would have had no problem pointing out the the race that was in between Humans and apes. However, today they don't wish to be politically incorrect ---- simply anti-Christian. That's okay...
Has nothing to do with being PC. It has more to do with scientific evidence that the first human (homo sapiens) was a Black person. White people only appeared 8k years ago and that was because of a random mutation that affected their ability to produce melanin..

LittleNipper, I believe that we may not know all there is to know about what could be an oversimplification of the creation by God of mankind. One of my first high school science teachers began his lecture on Science and how science "is the study of God's wonderful Universe," before getting into the modern facts of science. Because of that, I view evolution studies as possibly the way he came about fashioning a man in his image, and that woman was created from the first man's rib bone. Perhaps the first chapter in the book of Genesis was modern man's first stab at recording history--eons after the fact, possibly. With that thought in mind, I've uncovered several videos about telling the origin of man, as we get around to the job of sifting through all the known information. Here's just one recent one, waiting to be outwitted by a future find:

So, let's get this straight...you are surprised when we know more about a scientific topic now than we did 100 years ago? What an odd perspective you have. Do you know we have cars and airplanes now? You don't have to take your horse and buggy to Grandma's house today.

So, let's get this straight...you are surprised when we know more about a scientific topic now than we did 100 years ago? What an odd perspective you have. Do you know we have cars and airplanes now? You don't have to take your horse and buggy to Grandma's house today.
Let's get THIS straight. When a solar flair hits this planet as it did in the mid 19th century and totally destroys the entire electronic infrastructure of this planet, your great-great grandma and grand pappy, would be among the only ones who would have a clue how to survive!

And frankly, creations do know a lot more than most evolutionists are willing to accept. That's because evolutionist don't like to share the stage with anyone who would outshine them.

LittleNipper, I believe that we may not know all there is to know about what could be an oversimplification of the creation by God of mankind. One of my first high school science teachers began his lecture on Science and how science "is the study of God's wonderful Universe," before getting into the modern facts of science. Because of that, I view evolution studies as possibly the way he came about fashioning a man in his image, and that woman was created from the first man's rib bone. Perhaps the first chapter in the book of Genesis was modern man's first stab at recording history--eons after the fact, possibly. With that thought in mind, I've uncovered several videos about telling the origin of man, as we get around to the job of sifting through all the known information. Here's just one recent one, waiting to be outwitted by a future find:

It was through the fall of Adam that SIN and DEATH entered into this world. There is absolutely no place for death in paradise. PS> and eating fruit, vegetables, nuts, grain, and seeds is not murder.

Let's get THIS straight. When a solar flair hits this planet as it did in the mid 19th century and totally destroys the entire electronic infrastructure of this planet, your great-great grandma and grand pappy, would be among the only ones who would have a clue how to survive!
Utter nonsense...they can't snap their fingers and make vegetables or meat. And, sorry, but i know how to make a fire.

And frankly, creations do know a lot more than most evolutionists are willing to accept.
Utterly false. You know less than nothing due to creationism. All of your knowledge comes from science. Creationism explains nothing and yields no useful infrmation or predictions whatsoever.

No evidence?

Every day as i peruse usmessageboard i ser countless examples of individuals mid way between the two.

Forum List

Back