If MLK were alive today the rightwingers would call his a race hustler

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

It's a damn shame this part of Dr. King's dream is completely ignored by idiots who see everything through the lens of race.

:clap2:

All I'm going to say here is that 90% of business owners are republicans and 50% of the workers are democrats...

wikipedian_protester.png

Well I said "I'm going to assume."

I believe I did cite my own thoughts in my post.

Oh, not to mention we'd be communist by now if I WOULD ASSUME if my thoughts were incorrect.

Last edited:
All I'm going to say here is that 90% of business owners are republicans and 50% of the workers are democrats...

wikipedian_protester.png

Oh, not to mention we'd be communist by now if I WOULD ASSUME if my thoughts were incorrect.

Here's your full post please identify where you say that you are assuming:

What?

The US is a business and business owners know how to operate a fucking business..

Democrat lawyers don't...

This is why Obama doesn't know what the fuck he's doing..

You just cant say "give them cake."

What the fuck is wrong with progressives?

Well one would have to be educated on both MLK and Jesse Jackson to realize my assertions and their relationship.

Jesse was without question envious of MLK.... And it wouldn't be the first time in history a guy knocked off his mentor... It has only happened several dozen times throughout history.

In what universe is Jesse or King immune from that?

You have no proof whatsoever to support your absurd claim. King had lots of people around him, why would it have to be Jesse Jackson when some people were jealous of Jackson and said that he exaggerated his closeness to King?

Well, who are the only one alive today talking shit?

I suppose that would be Jackson and Sharpton, and Jackson was Sharptons mentor.
TheJusticeBrothers.jpg

( Image: EIB )​

so they tea party wont use second amendment solutions like they claimed they would?

What?

The US is a business and business owners know how to operate a fucking business..

"say"

Probably the wrong word considering I'm typing but as a figure of speech, it means "say" or "of my opinion" or my words..

What?

"say"

Probably the wrong word considering I'm typing but as a figure of speech, it means "say" or "of my opinion" or my words..

Ah.... if you said "let's say ___________________" it would have been clear that it wasn't intended to be a factual statement.

Jackson and Sharpton do a lot of things that King did in the civil rights movement, maybe not 100% but nevertheless they did some very similar things. Today, any African Americans who stands up against racism against minorities and doesn't fall within the rightwing spectrum politically is called a race hustler. When Larry Elder makes a book called "Stupid Black Men and how to play the race card" the rightwingers don't see that as "race hustling" since Elder is a black rightwinger, if Jackson or Sharpton criticizes racism they're race hustlers. King, with his record of fighting against racism would be called a race hustler by today's rightwingers.

Not true at all. MLK and Jackson/Sharpton don't share the same ideology

MLK believed in equality not affirmative action. He believed in civil disobedience not violence. The Revs are both advocates of Social Justice as MLK was an advocate of the Golden Rule. The Revs shout, "No Justice no Peace" MLK would never shout such a thing.

Some would say that MLK had Republican views ( as stated by members of his family) while the Rev are both democratic activists.

I believe that MLK really wanted White folks and Black folks to one day walk hand in hand. I believe that the Revs are not interested in that at all, they just want power.

Last edited:

Because the far right and far left have gone completely off the deep end and one side has to lose.

ummmm ok. so when Obama was elected did you see the FAR RIGHT out there "rioting".

I think you both are being silly with your predictions, but whatever.

No I didn't and the reason the far right wasn't out there rioting was because they didn't expect to win the election.

That and the Obama hate was just starting to brew.

Last edited:
here is the rub for me, if Obama wins in 2012 we know what to expect. bat shit crazy right wingers will go ballistic and claim the great American experiment is a failure.

Here is what I don't think the Right has even thought about in their blind thirst for power. If they do take the office in 2012, and they may as Obama sort of sucks right now. DO they realize the political climate they have created where zero can get done in the way of governing. It will be a hoot to see them take over and realize they will have to consume the very beast they created. dangerous waters the GOP has entered and most of know it. they could very well win the office and not even get close to passing one bill in 4 years. this is where we seem to be heading.

Correction, that climate was actually created by the left during george bush jr's presidency.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back