If MLK were alive today the rightwingers would call his a race hustler

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Jackson and Sharpton do a lot of things that King did in the civil rights movement, maybe not 100% but nevertheless they did some very similar things. Today, any African Americans who stands up against racism against minorities and doesn't fall within the rightwing spectrum politically is called a race hustler. When Larry Elder makes a book called "Stupid Black Men and how to play the race card" the rightwingers don't see that as "race hustling" since Elder is a black rightwinger, if Jackson or Sharpton criticizes racism they're race hustlers. King, with his record of fighting against racism would be called a race hustler by today's rightwingers.

todays right wingers will say much of anything. Birthers come to mind. Pulling the plug on Gma. Obama is a Marxist commy, etc.

this current crop will fade soon enough.

Jackson and Sharpton do a lot of things that King did in the civil rights movement, maybe not 100% but nevertheless they did some very similar things. Today, any African Americans who stands up against racism against minorities and doesn't fall within the rightwing spectrum politically is called a race hustler. When Larry Elder makes a book called "Stupid Black Men and how to play the race card" the rightwingers don't see that as "race hustling" since Elder is a black rightwinger, if Jackson or Sharpton criticizes racism they're race hustlers. King, with his record of fighting against racism would be called a race hustler by today's rightwingers.

That's funny because I'm convinced Jesse Jackson murdered MLK, to get him out of the way because he wasn't "extreme" enough to his liking.

But the only evidence I have to back that assertion is Jesses big ass ego and envy of Kings power and position. That is plenty of motive - not to mention Jackson was swaying from the movement and attempting to start his own.... He only gave birth to Al Sharpton.

But I'm pretty certain Jackson had King assassinated...

Last edited:

That's funny because I'm convinced Jesse Jackson murdered MLK, to get him out of the way because he wasn't "extreme" enough to his liking.

But the only evidence I have to back that assertion is Jesses big ass ego and envy of Kings power and position. That is plenty of motive - not to mention Jackson was swaying from the movement and attempting to start his own.... He only gave birth to Al Sharpton.

:lol:

Well one would have to be educated on both MLK and Jesse Jackson to realize my assertions and their relationship.

Jesse was without question envious of MLK.... And it wouldn't be the first time in history a guy knocked off his mentor... It has only happened several dozen times throughout history.

In what universe is Jesse or King immune from that?

Last edited:
todays right wingers will say much of anything. Birthers come to mind. Pulling the plug on Gma. Obama is a Marxist commy, etc....

That is the most interesting or maybe bizarre element in politics today. Take any issue and if Obama were to do A the republicans would say B was right, if Obama had done B, A would be their selection. Libya was just the most recent example, Obama didn't do enough, then when the tide changes, he did too much. It demonstrates just how irrational thought is when power is lost.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/166739-reason-is-not-rational.html

todays right wingers will say much of anything. Birthers come to mind. Pulling the plug on Gma. Obama is a Marxist commy, etc....

That is the most interesting or maybe bizarre element in politics today. Take any issue and if Obama were to do A the republicans would say B was right, if Obama had done B, A would be their selection. Libya was just the most recent example, Obama didn't do enough, then when the tide changes, he did too much. It demonstrates just how irrational thought is when power is lost.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/166739-reason-is-not-rational.html

Yep.

Add in most conservatives at that time absolutely hated Martin Luther King. They called him a communist as well (Marxism: The new black).

Well one would have to be educated on both MLK and Jesse Jackson to realize my assertions and their relationship.

Jesse was without question envious of MLK.... And it wouldn't be the first time in history a guy knocked off his mentor... It has only happened several dozen times throughout history.

You have no proof whatsoever to support your absurd claim. King had lots of people around him, why would it have to be Jesse Jackson when some people were jealous of Jackson and said that he exaggerated his closeness to King?

Yep.

Add in most conservatives at that time absolutely hated Martin Luther King. They called him a communist as well (Marxism: The new black).

They even insist King was a Republican despite him supporting two Democratic Presidential candidates and taking ositions that rightwingers go against today. On the day and place King was assassinated he was in Memphis to speak on behalf of striking black gargabe workers and their union, rightwingers hate unions.

You're an idiot.

Yep.

They even insist King was a Republican despite him supporting two Democratic Presidential candidates and taking ositions that rightwingers go against today. On the day and place King was assassinated he was in Memphis to speak on behalf of striking black gargabe workers and their union, rightwingers hate unions.

Oh now they do. But back then they were calling King a Marxist. King's father was a republican by the way. That's how rightwingers get it messed up. Cognition is not a strong suit of the right.

You have no proof whatsoever to support your absurd claim. King had lots of people around him, why would it have to be Jesse Jackson when some people were jealous of Jackson and said that he exaggerated his closeness to King?

Well, who are the only one alive today talking shit?

I suppose that would be Jackson and Sharpton, and Jackson was Sharptons mentor.

Yep.

Really?

Who were those two democrats?

here is the rub for me, if Obama wins in 2012 we know what to expect. bat shit crazy right wingers will go ballistic and claim the great American experiment is a failure.

Here is what I don't think the Right has even thought about in their blind thirst for power. If they do take the office in 2012, and they may as Obama sort of sucks right now. DO they realize the political climate they have created where zero can get done in the way of governing. It will be a hoot to see them take over and realize they will have to consume the very beast they created. dangerous waters the GOP has entered and most of know it. they could very well win the office and not even get close to passing one bill in 4 years. this is where we seem to be heading.

here is the rub for me, if Obama wins in 2012 we know what to expect. bat shit crazy right wingers will go ballistic and claim the great American experiment is a failure.

Here is what I don't think the Right has even thought about in their blind thirst for power. If they do take the office in 2012, and they may as Obama sort of sucks right now. DO they realize the political climate they have created where zero can get done in the way of governing. It will be a hoot to see them take over and realize they will have to consume the very beast they created. dangerous waters the GOP has entered and most of know it. they could very well win the office and not even get close to passing one bill in 4 years. this is where we seem to be heading.
not true.... in 2012 conservative's will control both houses in congress and the White House!!and as far as Obama not getting his way please part with some of your magnificent wisdom and tell us what he did not get pushed through!!:doubt:

Last edited:

What?

All I'm going to say here is that 90% of business owners are republicans and 50% of the workers are democrats...

The US is a business and business owners know how to operate a fucking business..

Democrat lawyers don't...

This is why Obama doesn't know what the fuck he's doing..

You just cant say "give them cake."

What the fuck is wrong with progressives?

Listen up, we watched for EIGHT YEARS what kind of political waters those on the left stirred up, anti-war protesters, Code pinkos invading Congressional hearings, etc etc.

so don't go acting like the lefties, Democrats-Liberals are all just little angles who didn't STIR UP SHIT. It all got very disgusting to watch really.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

It's a damn shame this part of Dr. King's dream is completely ignored by idiots who see everything through the lens of race.

All I'm going to say here is that 90% of business owners are republicans and 50% of the workers are democrats...

wikipedian_protester.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back