If Mittens didn't want to run, then why did he?

If Mittens didn't want to be president, what is it about him that makes you conservatives think he would have been so great?

Not necessarily great, just better.

Really? Even though he didn't want the job? And, what makes you think he wouldn't simply quit halfway through his term like Palin did?

There have been many reluctant leaders in our history that did exceptional jobs. We'll never know now will we.

Not necessarily great, just better.

Really? Even though he didn't want the job? And, what makes you think he wouldn't simply quit halfway through his term like Palin did?

Obama quit being President right after he finished the inaugural address and immediately switched back to campaign mode and stayed there until the 2012 election.

Really? Then how did Obama care get passed?

He didn't really start campaigning until 2012, and even then it wasn't much until after Mittens was selected.

Romnesia much?

Obama quit being President right after he finished the inaugural address and immediately switched back to campaign mode and stayed there until the 2012 election.

He didn't really start campaigning until 2012, and even then it wasn't much until after Mittens was selected.

Romnesia much?

How did he get Maobamacare passed, can you nazi palousey and prince harry accompanied by bribery. It's easy to sign something handed to you on a silver platter, name one piece of major legislation your dear leader actually took the lead on? The sob has been and still is in campaign mode, that's all he know, he is clueless as to how to lead.

Romnesia much?

How did he get Maobamacare passed, can you nazi palousey and prince harry accompanied by bribery. It's easy to sign something handed to you on a silver platter, name one piece of major legislation your dear leader actually took the lead on? The sob has been and still is in campaign mode, that's all he know, he is clueless as to how to lead.

He is NOT in campaign mode for re-election, for obvious constitutional reasons.

He is in campaign mode to convince the suckers who voted for him, that his third term (followed by President-for-life) is legal, moral and desirable.

I am afraid, that seeing the blind electorate, he may be successful. After all President-for-Life would be a "fundamental change".

Last edited:
Tagg is full of shit. It was obvious that Mitt would have done ANYTHING to win. If any of Tagg's horseshit is true, why were Mitt and Ann so devastated on election night? I'm not buyin' it...

Just more dishonesty from the Romney clan...

Ever thought they were down because they knew what 4 more years of your dear leader would do to the country? Washington didn't want to be president either, he did it because the country asked him. A true sense of duty and love of country is something you will never understand.

:rofl: :lmao:
No. Never got that idea at all.

This is just confirmation. I kept saying during the run-up to the election that Romney never did articulate a reason he wanted to be POTUS, so absent such reason we were left to assume a sense of entitlement, that the reason was "because I'm a Romney and I'm rich and I have it coming".

It sure wasn't money -- a POTUS makes $400k a year, which is prolly Mitt's electric bill on one of his houses. So it has to be power. It's the only thing left that the job offers.

Besides which, if the "another four years" fable was true, why did he run in 2008?
Same reason, that's why.

Tagg is full of shit. It was obvious that Mitt would have done ANYTHING to win. If any of Tagg's horseshit is true, why were Mitt and Ann so devastated on election night? I'm not buyin' it...

Ever thought they were down because they knew what 4 more years of your dear leader would do to the country? Washington didn't want to be president either, he did it because the country asked him. A true sense of duty and love of country is something you will never understand.

:rofl: :lmao:
No. Never got that idea at all.

This is just confirmation. I kept saying during the run-up to the election that Romney never did articulate a reason he wanted to be POTUS, so absent such reason we were left to assume a sense of entitlement, that the reason was "because I'm a Romney and I'm rich and I have it coming".

It sure wasn't money -- a POTUS makes $400k a year, which is prolly Mitt's electric bill on one of his houses. So it has to be power. It's the only thing left that the job offers.

Besides which, if the "another four years" fable was true, why did he run in 2008?
Same reason, that's why.

No body knows, how long you want to play this, what if, game?

That was the biggest crock of shit ever.

Mitten is no Washington, dont insult Washington with that sack of shit.

I think Mitt wanted it to go down in the history books that his sons had served their country.

Romnesia much?

godwin.....

If Mittens didn't want to be president, what is it about him that makes you conservatives think he would have been so great?

What’s remarkable is the intensity of the right’s contempt for the president, that they’d actually subject this Nation to the gross incompetence of a Romney administration – a return to failed Bush Era policies and failed Bush Era retreads – just to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

Forum List

Back