If Mitt Romney wins, he will follow Obama's Policies

R

rdean

Even if Mitt Romney wins, he will follow Obama's policies.

The business community thinks they will be completely deregulated. That's what led to the economic meltdown. Is it likely even a Republican president will do even worse than Bush so soon after Bush?

Business will NOT "create jobs". They only create jobs if people have money to spend. The wealth of the nation has already been redistributed to the top 1%. Will Romney even try to get money into the hands of the "Little People"? Sometimes referred to as "you people".

Historically, America has invested in infrastructure to bring us out of a recession/depression. If Romney doesn't follow Obama's lead, it will be Hillary in 2016.

Even though Republicans ran on "don't feed the poor or they will breed" and "let him die", can Republicans really follow those policies? Especially since so many Republicans have been devastated by Republican economic policies under Bush?

Will Romney continues to follow Obama's foreign policies? The same policies that took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and decimated al Qaeda? And Obama did it with smaller forces and at much less cost.

If the country adopts "Romney style jobs", how can government not grow? Look at Staples. Tens of thousands of minimum wage jobs with no health care. That means those people will need food stamps and government health care to make it. Either that or riots in the streets.

Should be interesting. Especially if he wins through voter suppression. What a terrible start that would be.

Man, you just can't keep up with the liberal from one day to the next..

First Romney was going to follow the Bush Policies

Now he's gong to continue the Obama's policies

:eusa_shifty:

Will he choose the same Supreme Court justices ? Didn't think so.

That alone is more than enough for me to vote for Romney.

Will Romney continue the EPA's Obama agenda to close as many American businesses in order to save us all from pollution?
Will Romney put 1,400 health insurance companies out of business thus eliminating $100 billion a year in Federal/State/Local and possibly in YOUR city RAISE YOUR property taxes as companies close leaving 400,000 unemployed and on $10 billion a year in unemployment checks?

Will Romney continue to WANT gas prices to rise, just not a quickly as Obama stated?

And these are just a few of Obama practices that Romney will follow?

Then what's the use of living in the USA? I'm joining the thousands of Americans fleeing to hopefully less "HELPFUL" countries!

Who followed Bush's policies, who followed Reagans policies....

Who followed Bush's policies, who followed Reagans policies....

Were you in a comma during Bush sr. and Clinton's tenures?

They too, followed the same policies. We can take this back to the beginning of the 1900s.

Of course Mitt will follow Obama's policies. Just Like Obama followed Bush policies and so on. Are you hyperpartisans just now catching on? How adorable! Look! The plebs are slowly waking up from their slumber.

If this is true, then you've proven yourself a liar claiming Republicans are trying to destroy everything. If it's not true, your a liar for making the claim.

If you really believe we are going to get the same policies either way, then you will have no problem voting for Romney, will you rdean? The fact that you won't tells me that you know the policies wont be the same.

oh and it also makes you a liar. You really need to stop setting up these situations where you look bad either way.

Business creates jobs because they manufacture the products and offer the services we need. People are employed by business and are paid and spend money on products and services they need. You can't grow the economy by confiscating money from one segment of society and distributing to another segment and you can't grow the economy by printing worthless bills. If you think Romney might continue Obama's policies then vote for him.

(Great OP Deany! The Koch Brother were hysterical this morning after reading this! I won't let the other posters know that they pay you to post here to make Liberals look like total fucking retards, your secret is safe with me)

If Romney wants to be successful, he will follow Obama's policies.

Man, you just can't keep up with the liberal from one day to the next..

First Romney was going to follow the Bush Policies

Now he's gong to continue the Obama's policies

:eusa_shifty:

827.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
If Romney wants to be successful, he will follow Obama's policies.

You mean those same successful policies Obama is running his campaign on? I sure wish I knew what they were... All I hear is anti Romney attack ads from the Obama camp... Nothing about Obama's accomplishments, and why one should vote for him because of them.:lol:

Forum List

Back