If men are truly serious about being Pro-Life.....

thats all fine and dandy, but what we are talking about is after that,,

There would no after that is men were more responsible and did not just hump when offer a little...

That is what the Op'er is expressing in my opinion...
your right,,,

but if that advice is ignored that doesnt mean she should murder her child

Personally I feel this is a State to State issue and both sides will disagree...

the murder of a child is a humanity issue,,,,

Let the courts settle it and if they yes then so be it but if they uphold Roe vs Wade then so be it.

But

Men need to be smarter and more responsible and that is a fact...
Right to life is not a political issue but a moral issue. Should not be in the hands of the government at all. Right to die should never be in the courts either. Dying is a natural process so let it happen and not expect anyone else to help us. We have the government making too many decisions for us as it is. We want the government in our lives or not?

There would no after that is men were more responsible and did not just hump when offer a little...

your right,,,

Personally I feel this is a State to State issue and both sides will disagree...

Let the courts settle it and if they yes then so be it but if they uphold Roe vs Wade then so be it.

But

Right to life is not a political issue but a moral issue. Should not be in the hands of the government at all. Right to die should never be in the courts either. Dying is a natural process so let it happen and not expect anyone else to help us. We have the government making too many decisions for us as it is. We want the government in our lives or not?

Well it is the government in New York allowing to abort in late term, so you do not mind the government in your life when it favors what you want...

Again, this thread is about men and how they should be more responsible and I have to ask do you fear the idea of men saying no?

Do you fear men stopping women from using their sexual reproductive to entrap a man?

If men just said no and waited until they know she is the one and she agrees then the world would be so much better, don't you agree?

your right,,,

But

Well it is the government in New York allowing to abort in late term, so you do not mind the government in your life when it favors what you want...

Again, this thread is about men and how they should be more responsible and I have to ask do you fear the idea of men saying no?

Do you fear men stopping women from using their sexual reproductive to entrap a man?

If men just said no and waited until they know she is the one and she agrees then the world would be so much better, don't you agree?
Sex is not only for reproduction but also for pleasure. But both men and women have to take responsibility. I can only take responsibility for my body,

But

Sex is not only for reproduction but also for pleasure. But both men and women have to take responsibility. I can only take responsibility for my body,

So, you prefer people to have sex and not think about their actions so you can keep abortion going...

Well men have the right to say no and no you can not demand a man to have sex just because you need pleasure.

Finally, this thread is about us men and not your body and how us men should be responsible and I agree with the Op'er but it seem you have a real issue with men saying no...

You are only responsible for your own body and not the body of others. We cannot depend on men to protect us women from getting pregnant. It is on us.

Actually us men have to make sure we are wanting the kid, so it falls on us keeping our man junk in our pants!

Why are you against that?

Looking out for my body is not a man responsibility but mine. If I get pregnant it is because I did not protect myself.

But

The thread is about us men being more responsible...

It seem you do not want that and may I ask why?

If a man says no to sex then you do not have to worry about sex or getting pregnant.

Simple as that or will you demand that men should not be responsible?

as I said in the first comment in this thread it is a deflection from the true reality that its about the murder of a child and not what a man should or shouldnt do because it also applies to women

Actually us men have to make sure we are wanting the kid, so it falls on us keeping our man junk in our pants!

Why are you against that?

Looking out for my body is not a man responsibility but mine. If I get pregnant it is because I did not protect myself.

But

The thread is about us men being more responsible...

It seem you do not want that and may I ask why?

If a man says no to sex then you do not have to worry about sex or getting pregnant.

Simple as that or will you demand that men should not be responsible?

as I said in the first comment in this thread it is a deflection from the true reality that its about the murder of a child and not what a man should or shouldnt do because it also applies to women

Fact is people need to be more responsible and most are not.

Personally I do not care what the woman does with her body because I would not have sex with someone that is so willing to kill her kid or would have sex without thinking about protecting herself just not from pregnancy but sexual diseases...

your deflection is noted and ignored,,

Deflection? Is there some other way for women to get pregnant besides having sex with men?

thats why I said they need to keep their legs closed,,

and is there a special web site you guys go to every morning to get your daily talking points???

So it is solely the responsibility of women? Men are free to fuck any woman who is willing, but women must keep their legs closed unless they want a baby.

In other words, men are free to enjoy sex, but women are not?

My solution works fine. No sperm, no pregnancy.

The mutual goal of sex is usually an orgasm. The sex is usually consensual also. Birth control and means of not getting pregnant exist. So if these methods are not used, it’s safe to say that the goal is pregnancy. The responsibility is equal. But you damn sure say that if men could get pregnant, there would be a lot less kids in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should not have sex with a woman unless that woman wants a child.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

It takes sperm to get pregnant.
Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.
easier for women to just keep their legs closed and stop raping men,,,

Yeah, because it is solely women's fault.

Before intersectional feminism aka cultural marxism ruined western women, it was mostly up to them to act as moderators to biological male impulses, to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies and absentee fathers.

In other words, before women were allowed to enjoy sex as much as men.

And why do men who are serious about stopping abortions need someone else to moderate them? Why can't men, especially strong alpha men, control their own impulses?

Ask Milano if her oven is still in working condition, because my money is on the fact that Mother Nature has already posted a "closed" sign. No buns will be forthcoming!

Nothing a human being can do is simpler than preventing pregnancy. Put on a condom or take a little pill. Both are damn near 100% effective, if one isn’t dumb.

If that were the case, the human race would have died out long ago.
some people really want children

Yes they do. And those people should have lots of sex.

And people who have been surgically "fixed" should have lots of sex. It is the ones who are able to have children, but don't want them, that my thread is aimed at.
Would it surprise you to know that women want to have sex too? Maybe not with you, but you know. Why would you deny them this?

I wouldn't. I got a vasectomy. So I am safe to have sex with. Plenty of women appreciate that.

Taking a look at you rphoto, I think most women would avoid sex with you whether it was safe or not! :D

They should not have sex with a woman unless that woman wants a child.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

It takes sperm to get pregnant.

I wonder where you got the silly notion that woman only wanted to have sex to have child. In the real world woman have sex because they enjoy it, not because the are gleefully anticipating offspring. Most men know this, most women know this, but apparently you do not.

On the flip side, I agree with you: no woman should ever have vaginal intercourse with a man unless she intends to to have a child. That should put the abortion debate to rest.

but her keeping her legs closed is,,,

And not having a man willing to have sex is too.
LOL. You are making an absurd argument.

Tell me this of the 60 million Americans aborted since 1973, how many resulted from birth control failures?

I have no idea.

But are you telling me that if a woman is on the Pill, and gets pregnant, you are ok with her having an abortion?
No. Abortion is murder. Unlike you, I want the unborn protected.
No... pro-forced birth....then screw 'em once they are born.
The tired old refrain of the Left since 1973, and a boldfaced lie. They never learn.

If that were the case, the human race would have died out long ago.

And people who have been surgically "fixed" should have lots of sex. It is the ones who are able to have children, but don't want them, that my thread is aimed at.
Would it surprise you to know that women want to have sex too? Maybe not with you, but you know. Why would you deny them this?

I wouldn't. I got a vasectomy. So I am safe to have sex with. Plenty of women appreciate that.

Taking a look at you rphoto, I think most women would avoid sex with you whether it was safe or not! :D

Oh look. No real comment. Nothing to add to the topic. Just an attempt at insults. For all your supposed vaunted education, that is just sad.

Oh look. No real comment. Nothing to add to the topic. Just an attempt at insults. For all your supposed vaunted education, that is just sad.

I just provided an alternative explanation. :D

Perhaps to some topic in your imagination. But not to the actual OP.

OK, but you have to admit that you are not the most handsome creature in the world. Neither am I!

OK, but you have to admit that you are not the most handsome creature in the world. Neither am I!
I am!

30 years ago...

Forum List

Back