If Members Ask If They Have Been Put On Flood Control

I checked the leaderboard early today and saw ChrisL behind that Dante guy by 30 poasts. I checked just now and she's like 50 ahead.

Now that's some serious Poast Whoaring. Kicking Dante ass. Don't slack off this close to the end of the month!

Dante cheats, starting threads in the Flame Zone. I don't even have to start any threads. :D

I checked the leaderboard early today and saw ChrisL behind that Dante guy by 30 poasts. I checked just now and she's like 50 ahead.

Now that's some serious Poast Whoaring. Kicking Dante ass. Don't slack off this close to the end of the month!

Dante cheats, starting threads in the Flame Zone. I don't even have to start any threads. :D
I like dumb broads

so, tell Dante. What the difference would be?

I like dumb broads

When you post in the Flame Zone? Don't have to give too much thought to the content of replies, I suppose.

I like dumb broads

When you post in the Flame Zone? Don't have to give too much thought to the content of replies, I suppose.
Ha! Dante takes people from threads they are hijacking into the Flame Zone. It's a public service. Now about that Blue Dress... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back