If McChrystal needs to be fired, then..

The incompetent Community Organizer should be fired instead. Hey that's just my opinion anyway.

and you will have the opportunity to attempt to do just that in the fall of 2012. Until then, he is the Commander in Chief and any military professional who is openly critical of Obama's military leadership deserves to be disciplined.

that's more than just my opinion. that's fact. that is how the military functions.

McChrystal's big mistake is being successful in Afghanistan. If he gets fired, thats what it will be for. The Hussein Regime cannot afford victory in Afghanistan, only retreat and sumbission to the Islamists are adequate outcomes.

It will be interesting to see if the Hussein does fire him. If he does, McChrystal will be able to free to speak is mind on exactly how incompetent the Hussein is. I doubt he wants to go through that.

The incompetent Community Organizer should be fired instead. Hey that's just my opinion anyway.

And you prove daily what a moran you are, and your opinion counts for nothing.

Classic.

People who don't "get it" are just so damn funny...

moran.jpg

I'm sure if we were to take a poll on who should be fired,most people would vote for firing the incompetent Community Organizer President instead of the General. I don't think it would even be close.

give me a quote that proves he's insubordinate then, because i looked and i couldn't find one.

By purposefully mocking decisions made by his superior, the Commander in Chief, McCrystal has blatantly shown a disregard to the decisions and directions of said superior.

So are you saying they steeped out of party line and stated their own opinions?

Not the place for a General. However one must show that to be the case.

I'm sure if we were to take a poll on who should be fired,most people would vote for firing the incompetent Community Organizer President instead of the General. I don't think it would even be close.

In a country half full of idiots like Maineman and VaYank, it might be closer than you think.

and you will have the opportunity to attempt to do just that in the fall of 2012. Until then, he is the Commander in Chief and any military professional who is openly critical of Obama's military leadership deserves to be disciplined.

that's more than just my opinion. that's fact. that is how the military functions.

Later, McChrystal's first one-on-one meeting with Obama "was a 10-minute photo op," Hastings writes, quoting an adviser to McChrystal. "Obama clearly didn't know anything about him, who he was. Here's the guy who's going to run his f---ing war, but he didn't seem very engaged. The Boss (McChrystal) was disappointed."

Assuming this is true, its pretty damned sad that the "Commander in Chief" didn't know anything about McChrystal or cared to really speak with him in their first meeting.
Can you imagine being the General that is fighting the war and your "Commander in Chief" uses your first meeting for a fucking photo-op? Its beyond insulting, its borderline treason being that incompetent, disengaged, and detatched from reality.

The most troubling part of the entire affair was this revelation:

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force"

Obama should be fired

Later, McChrystal's first one-on-one meeting with Obama "was a 10-minute photo op," Hastings writes, quoting an adviser to McChrystal. "Obama clearly didn't know anything about him, who he was. Here's the guy who's going to run his f---ing war, but he didn't seem very engaged. The Boss (McChrystal) was disappointed."

Assuming this is true, its pretty damned sad that the "Commander in Chief" didn't know anything about McChrystal or cared to really speak with him in their first meeting.
Can you imagine being the General that is fighting the war and your "Commander in Chief" uses your first meeting for a fucking photo-op? Its beyond insulting, its borderline treason being that incompetent, disengaged, and detatched from reality.
The Boss McChrystal?

So McChrystal has delusions of grandeur. Awesome.

The only way for McCrystal to get face time with the Marxist Mulatto in the White House is to take up golf

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
So Barack 'intimidated and disengaged' Obama is losing cred with sectors of the military.

The ways and speed with which this administration is unraveling, it wouldn't shock me to wake up one morning and find the White House surrounded by tanks ala 'banana republic' style.

Reading this thread makes me want to crack open an ice-cold bottle of Who Cares.

I'm outta here!

The Boss McChrystal?

So McChrystal has delusions of grandeur. Awesome.

What the fuck are you talking about? The quote is from one of his staff.
Most people who work for a General often refer to them as "Boss".

So Barack 'intimidated and disengaged' Obama is losing cred with sectors of the military.

The ways and speed with which this administration is unraveling, it wouldn't shock me to wake up one morning and find the White House surrounded by tanks ala 'banana republic' style.

Our country is already being run like a "banana republic" from within the White House.

The Hopey Changey butt-sniffer spin on this one is just plain hilarious. These same butt-sniffers would be calling this General a "Whistle Blower Hero" if a Republican was in the White House. But now they want to string this poor guy up. What a bunch of disingenuous hypocrites. Don't believe a word of their pathetic spin. I still say,fire the Community Organizer instead.

who gives a fuck what some opinion poll suggests? This is governing, not fucking American Idol. You had a chance to keep Obama out of the Oval Office and you blew it by nominating a doddering old coot who was stupid enough to pick Caribou Barbie as his running mate. Sucks to be you. Suck it up and wait until 2012 and try again. Until then, he is the Commander in Chief and ALL members of the military either get in line behind him and support his military agenda, or get the fuck out.

McChrystal wont be fired. Bet on that. This President is just doing a Peacock strut. It's all for show. He can't fire McChrystal because even he knows that he's the best man for the job and he also knows too much. If he's fired he will then be free to openly & publicly discuss how shockingly incompetent this Administration really is. They're not going to allow that to happen. Just a Peacock strut. McChrystal will come out of this just fine. You heard it from me first.

who gives a fuck what some opinion poll suggests? This is governing, not fucking American Idol. You had a chance to keep Obama out of the Oval Office and you blew it by nominating a doddering old coot who was stupid enough to pick Caribou Barbie as his running mate. Sucks to be you. Suck it up and wait until 2012 and try again. Until then, he is the Commander in Chief and ALL members of the military either get in line behind him and support his military agenda, or get the fuck out.

I think we can put to rest all the patriotic bluster we heard from the right when Bush was criticized. Then it wasn't insubordination, it was treason. The right has NO respect for the 'office' or respect for the chain of command. They were just exhibiting worship of their authoritarians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back