If McCain loses - will he regret the way he ran his campaign?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thats what it comes down too

I live in Florida and the diff between mcCain and obama ads were probably 8 to 1

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I live in Florida and the diff between mcCain and obama ads were probably 8 to 1

no, it comes down to flat out cheating. I guess we are getting our answers today as to why ACORN so busily regestered people multiple times.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's because McCain thought he had FL in the bag and focused on other states.

Example: Last night I did not see one Obama ad in Rhode Island but I saw about 10 GOP Trust ads linking Obama who is "too radical" because of Rev Wright.

http://nationalrepublicantrust.com/

It was ad #3.

These fucktards don't know the facts though or they are ignoring them.

Last edited:
I voted for Obama, and I would have even had McCain remained the man he was in the 2000 primaries simply because I have had it with Republican policies. However, if McCain had remained the man he had been in 2000 and Obama lost, I wouldn't be very disappointed. In 2000, I seriously considered voting for McCain, had he won the nomination, because of his independence. But I think these last 8 years just weren't that good for him, or he got desperate to be President since this is his last chance, or his age has befuddled his mind - whatever, it no longer matters.

I do think, because of McCain's about face, that if he loses this will be his legacy and its a real shame because of the man he used to be.

incredible? in light of all the cheating going on I wouldn't call it incredible. I'd call it shameful. Not my President. Nope, not ever.

you're already crying about cheating? really :cuckoo:

you're a sad sack willow, you really are!

It is pretty incredible to think an American hero with 26+ years of service in the Senate and a reputation for bucking his own party could get his ass handed to him by the Junior Senator from IL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incredible? No, it's sad. It's sad that people are so eager for change that they'll elect someone they know nothing about. And when every past connection was brought up, the media shrugged it off. But boy they sure made a to-do about what shoes Sarah Palin was wearing.

Incredible? No, it's sad. It's sad that people are so eager for change that they'll elect someone they know nothing about. And when every past connection was brought up, the media shrugged it off. But boy they sure made a to-do about what shoes Sarah Palin was wearing.

whiner :tongue:

you're already crying about cheating? really :cuckoo:

you're a sad sack willow, you really are!

of course I am. are you a dead person or do you just deny what you see with yer lying eyes. Voter registration fraud and now they are voting more than once. Yep I'm sad all right. this sucks and you got nothing to be proud of sister lou lou.

I voted for Obama, and I would have even had McCain remained the man he was in the 2000 primaries simply because I have had it with Republican policies. However, if McCain had remained the man he had been in 2000 and Obama lost, I wouldn't be very disappointed. In 2000, I seriously considered voting for McCain, had he won the nomination, because of his independence. But I think these last 8 years just weren't that good for him, or he got desperate to be President since this is his last chance, or his age has befuddled his mind - whatever, it no longer matters.

I do think, because of McCain's about face, that if he loses this will be his legacy and its a real shame because of the man he used to be.

piss poor protplasam!

Forum List

Back