If massive government spending stimulates the economy

cause and affect of the 08 crash which started in 06. The problem is you fast food type people want it fixed now when it takes time.

If romney wins, i am giving him one day to fix the mess and then declaring him a failure.

thats how the game is played now.

cause and affect of the 08 crash which started in 06. The problem is you fast food type people want it fixed now when it takes time.

If romney wins, i am giving him one day to fix the mess and then declaring him a failure.

Seriously?
How many people from the republican side only gave Mr Obama and the then democrat controlled house and senate just one day?
Please list the members of this board that did that.

Even Obama gave himself 4 years, you really think Romney is that much smarter than The One?

Seriously?
How many people from the republican side only gave Mr Obama and the then democrat controlled house and senate just one day?

why are you taking me seriously alan? I am being extreme on purpose. Hence " thats how the game is played now.

The reality is people gave him 3-6 months depending on how retarded they where.

The average though with sensible people was about 2 years.

You guys love to play to the extremes till its thrown back in your face and then you cry like a baby.

Even Obama gave himself 4 years, you really think Romney is that much smarter than The One?

i don't think Obama thought he could fix it in four years. I know the line you are thinking about. Sorry not buying it.

Is mitt smart? sure, is he a good President? No.

Seriously?

why are you taking me seriously alan? I am being extreme on purpose. Hence " thats how the game is played now.

You guys love to play to the extremes till its thrown back in your face and then you cry like a baby.
I don't play extremes, that's why I put a question mark at the end of the word 'seriously'.
I'm not crying either, I was curious as to your point, which you now admit wasn't reality, but was an extreme.

Seriously?

I don't play extremes, that's why I put a question mark at the end of the word 'seriously'.
I'm not crying either, I was curious as to your point, which you now admit wasn't reality, but was an extreme.

yup...

Seriously?

Well, except for the meeting of senior Republicans on the day of his inauguration that resolved to hold the country to ransom with the one aim of having Obama a one term president, so I reckon he had less than a day really.

i don't think Obama thought he could fix it in four years. I know the line you are thinking about. Sorry not buying it.

Mr Romney has never been president, so you really can't make that judgement yet.
Mr Obama is president, so the judgement about whether or not he is a good one can be made.

You're right, he said it would take 3.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously?

Well, except for the meeting of senior Republicans on the day of his inauguration that resolved to hold the country to ransom with the one aim of having Obama a one term president, so I reckon he had less than a day really.

Eh was that declaration then?

Seriously?

That did not happen, but thanks for proving you believe all the lies.

If cutting taxes for the richest stimulates job growth, how do you explain the last 6 years?

Mr Romney has never been president, so you really can't make that judgement yet.
Mr Obama is president, so the judgement about whether or not he is a good one can be made.

I can make it off as a governor. I can make it off the fake that a slight breeze changes his stance. I can base it off the fact of listening to Mitt and hearing that he is basically going to do the same as Obama. He just words it differently.

No i can judge. Thats why we have elections

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

turn around does not mean fixed.

God you are just sad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0"]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

turn around does not mean fixed.

God you are just sad.

It doesn't mean fixed?

Turning an economy around either means it is going really good and you want to make it bad, or it is really bad and you want to make it good. If his goal was simply to make the economy bad I have to admit, he succeeded. Problem is, I am pretty sure that wasn't his goal.

That did not happen, but thanks for proving you believe all the lies.

Well, why would Newt say he was there?
SHARPTON: The night of the inauguration, there was a meeting at a
hotel near the inaugural ball. About a mile away in which that night there
was a group of Republicans, you among them, that was committed to the
defeat of President Obama. You told the group, you Newt Gingrich, you will
remember this day. You will remember this day the seeds of 2012 were sown.

NEWT GINGRICH (R), FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: It was an
important meeting. And I was glad and honored to be part of it.
Friday, August 10 - msnbc - PoliticsNation | NBC News

Forum List

Back