CDZ If Martha McSally was raped...should she name the man who did it?

The helmet law is an easy one... when the cases of traumatic brain injury and death resulting in motorcycle accidents inhibit the resources of our medical community and increase tax payer funds then instituting a law that increases safety and reduces carnage isn’t exactly a significant restriction to our freedoms. We are after all talking about driving on public tax payer funded roads where other citizens are responsible for handling the response and care of the victims. It is also a States right to vote for these measures. Go to Texas, there is no helmet law there
--------------------------- helmet laws are only an example of the ever encroaching State . There is lots more that have already come and much more to come and my views are that if you are younger YOU will be seeing lots more rules laws , restrictions , regulations and thats ok with me Slade . As i said , i got the second best out of the USA , my parents got the First best or they got the BEST out of the USA Slade .
So your parents go the best... they were around during world war 1 and 2 and the Great Depression. Is that right? You got second best, during the times of the Vietnam draft, Jim Crow, and extremely high taxation... and the new generation who live in Coffeeshops playing on their smartphones all day are the oppressed victims?! Ok Pismoe, whatever you say :)
------------------------------------------------- my DAD and Uncles were in ww2 and part of the Greatest Generation , he and Uncles Enlisted but the Draft worked fine . Without them you'd likely be speaking 'german' which you probably wouldn't mind . Anyway , after ww2 my DAD just went to work , had kids and thrived in a pretty much lawless and pretty unregulated USA Slade .
That’s great for your dad. I’m not saying anything to take away from what he and our ww2 vets did for our country. I’m just saying your argument is short sighted. I’ve explained why. I’m sorry if you can’t see the bigger picture
----------------------------------- your Big Picture is a continuous and constant loss of Freedom Slade .
you said it again right here!

I’d take being forced to wear a motorcycle helmet over being forced to go to war any day!

The helmet law is an easy one... when the cases of traumatic brain injury and death resulting in motorcycle accidents inhibit the resources of our medical community and increase tax payer funds then instituting a law that increases safety and reduces carnage isn’t exactly a significant restriction to our freedoms. We are after all talking about driving on public tax payer funded roads where other citizens are responsible for handling the response and care of the victims. It is also a States right to vote for these measures. Go to Texas, there is no helmet law there
--------------------------- helmet laws are only an example of the ever encroaching State . There is lots more that have already come and much more to come and my views are that if you are younger YOU will be seeing lots more rules laws , restrictions , regulations and thats ok with me Slade . As i said , i got the second best out of the USA , my parents got the First best or they got the BEST out of the USA Slade .
So your parents go the best... they were around during world war 1 and 2 and the Great Depression. Is that right? You got second best, during the times of the Vietnam draft, Jim Crow, and extremely high taxation... and the new generation who live in Coffeeshops playing on their smartphones all day are the oppressed victims?! Ok Pismoe, whatever you say :)
--------------------------------------- and they live in their parents basement and ride skateboards and i didn't call them oppressed . Though i'd call them milenials , dopers , hip hoppers and other unsavory types Slade .
You said they are having their freedoms taken away. I called that oppressed. Sorry if that’s not what you meant. What word would you prefer? Those others names you just spat out are cultural and have nothing to do with the state taking away freedom. So if they aren’t oppressed in your mind what are they?
--------------------------------------------- where did i say that 'they are having their freedoms taken away' or that they are oppressed . Maybe i did say that but i argues that ' i ' didn't say that . Besides that they don't know what Freedom is except if its a boy using the girls bath room against ALL common sense . What post number eh ?? They embrace loss of FREEDOM and welcome State imposed rules , laws , regulation , restrictions as the wusses that the groups i mentioned are Slade .
You said it in your last post #78!!! You’re losing it Pismoe

Forum List

Back