If libs had their way

I work for a company whose headquarters is in London....
Whew.....you surely do have an overactive imagination.

106.gif

They pay less and have better care.

MM2010l.gif

Tell us all again about their gilded cage?
How is a better outcome for less money a gilded cage?

What a bunch of backwoods retards you conservatives are when it comes to this issue.

You are the backwoods retard here.
Germany--system bankrupt
Britain--system bankrupt
Canada-bankrupt.
wow.....no details, required....the Teabagger Way.

Yeah....I'M convinced.

handjob.gif

In case you hadn't noticed, THE US IS BANKRUPT TOO!

Germany Debt to GDP 81.8
UK debt to GDP : 85.2
Canada debt to GDP: 84.0
US debt to GDP: 102

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

Congratulations you ignorant low-grade moron.
You just PROVED that you don't know SHIT.

Not only that, I proved you don't know shit.
How does that make you feel? To be proven to be WRONG by a tree-hugging dope-smoking LIBERAL?
How humiliating for you. I would leave and never come back if I got shown to be an ignorant dipshit, like you just were.

So your answer is to keep doing MORE of the same stuff that made us worse off than these other countries?

Last edited:
Teddy had both tendencies, liberalism and conservatism. I think a strong case could be made for both Lincoln and Teddy being mixtures. Limbaugh, for example, is not a mixture.
Incidently TR was put in the vice presidency to shut him up, and then McKinley get's himself killed. The head of the Republican party at that time, Mark Hanna, was quite upset with the news saying, "That damn cowboy is in the White House now."
Teddy while popular, was too liberal for the Republican party.

Yes we should have holidays in the USA for a homicidal maniac.
The whole holiday was a sham, he was not the first man to discover America, there was already humans living there when he showed up on the scene.

Last edited:
The whole holiday was a sham, he was not the first man to discover America, there was already humans living there when he showed up on the scene.

You're nothing but another lefty bobblehead.

craziest things that the U.S. government is spending money on....

At a time when the U.S. national debt is closing in on 14 trillion dollars, government waste just seems more out of control than ever. The following are 20 of the craziest things that the U.S. government is spending money on....

Government Waste: 20 Of The Craziest Things That The U.S. Government Is Spending Money On
Aw, gee......the most-current.....​

....Conspiracies-R-US!!

"Are You Prepared For The Coming Economic Collapse And The Next Great Depression?"

images

......site.

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Teddy had both tendencies, liberalism and conservatism. I think a strong case could be made for both Lincoln and Teddy being mixtures. Limbaugh, for example, is not a mixture.
Incidently TR was put in the vice presidency to shut him up, and then McKinley get's himself killed. The head of the Republican party at that time, Mark Hanna, was quite upset with the news saying, "That damn cowboy is in the White House now."
Teddy while popular, was too liberal for the Republican party.

:woohoo: ;) I don't think He was all that big on being peg boarded by Anybody.

he gets the Holiday because he was the only one who did something with the "discovery"......the guys before him......not to much.....

Forum List

Back