CDZ If left wing democrats want to give power to more minorities, why don't they resign?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Charles Shumer stated he won't be voting for a Trump judicial nominee because he is white.....so.....can anyone explain why the democrat party doesn't ask all of their white politicians to resign, and give their seats to African Americans and Latinos......it would be easy in the few states run by democrat governors, they could simply appoint democrats to fill those seats....

In Red States.....the deal could be white, racist democrats would resign, and the Red State Governor would appoint a minority, conservative to the seat.....

Why won't white, democrat politicians resign and give their seats to minorities?

RACISM IN ACTION: Schumer: I Won't Vote For This Judge Because He's White

Maybe he should resign his position. Set an example and all.

Charles Shumer stated he won't be voting for a Trump judicial nominee because he is white.....so.....can anyone explain why the democrat party doesn't ask all of their white politicians to resign, and give their seats to African Americans and Latinos......it would be easy in the few states run by democrat governors, they could simply appoint democrats to fill those seats....

In Red States.....the deal could be white, racist democrats would resign, and the Red State Governor would appoint a minority, conservative to the seat.....

Why won't white, democrat politicians resign and give their seats to minorities?

RACISM IN ACTION: Schumer: I Won't Vote For This Judge Because He's White

Your signature is just going to collect similar smartypants replies.

To turn to some real debate.....

Its unfair to just not vote for someone because they are white. You can get me behind some affirmative action regulations especially in large companies who hire enough people for statistics to be meaningful.

Within limits of course. I have no idea if this should be applied to restaurants like Hooters or other places where female dancers (and male!) get tips. The AARP just isn't going to convince me the Diamond Caberet should hire 60 year old dancers or the NFL to hire 50 year old wide receivers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back