If latest accuser is telling the truth, why was she hobnobbing with Cain at Teacon?

From your article:
Part of Ms. Bialek’s statement included the description of a personal encounter she claimed to have had Mr. Cain at WIND’s Teacon in October of 2011. She claims to have confronted Mr. Cain and that he became uncomfortable after he recognized her.

I wouldn't call that hobnobbing.

From your article:
Part of Ms. Bialek’s statement included the description of a personal encounter she claimed to have had Mr. Cain at WIND’s Teacon in October of 2011. She claims to have confronted Mr. Cain and that he became uncomfortable after he recognized her.

I wouldn't call it the truth either.

Never calls the police, never does anything, now all of a sudden when Obama is worried about running against another black man, all these women pop up.

It's Anita Hill all over again.

This ENTIRE thing being in the news is about destroying Cain, and deflecting us from all the scandals surrounding the Messiah in Chief. (Solyndra/fast & fyrious...yada yada)

As for the woman.... she is a money grubber.

If she is a Tea Party hack as she claims..... why Gloria Alred? WHY that bitch?

This is getting stinkier by the hour.

What makes her recount more falsity than truth is that she had to read Gloria Allred's prepared statement word for word. She never looked up from her statement. It was like reading a story and it was.

From your article:

I call it he said she said.... garbage!

From your article:

I wouldn't call it the truth either.

Never calls the police, never does anything, now all of a sudden when Obama is worried about running against another black man, all these women pop up.

It's Anita Hill all over again.
Yeah, those lying Republican women just want to bring the black man down.

:rofl:

» *UPDATED* Exclusive: Sources Confirm Latest Accuser Is a Republican Who Attended Teacon 2011 Where Herman Cain Was Featured Speaker - Big Government

Can anyone say Anita Hill?

Or is this really a case of dragging a 20 through a trailer park?

(remember that one?)

Personally, I think she is lying unlike Anita Hill.

You very well could be right. She never made an issue of it at the time, which is very interesting. Now she has letters from a boyfriend and a friend stating she is telling the truth?
Sounds like a smear campaign against Cain.

She said genitals. Sounded odd.

The word genitals, usually refers to men as we have plural parts. Testes, penis, etc.

Her history of getting fired plus multiple bankruptcies raise concerns.

And of course that media whore, money grubbing Alred ain't doing this pro bono.

The word genitals, usually refers to men as we have plural parts. Testes, penis, etc.

Give Gloria her time in front of a national camera.......:lol:

The LMSM Dem Party Pravda Ministry of Truth continues to play Russian Roulette with an AK-47.

This is how Obama campaigns.

She's a liar and the LMSM ran with it.

Give Gloria her time in front of a national camera.......:lol:

yep, not her first and won't be her last.

I knew Buyalick was full of crap as soon as All Red made the Cain's "Stimulus Package" joke

New Topics

Forum List

Back