If Kevin Cramer wins the ND senate seat it will be known the state

of ND cheated by suppressing the Native American vote.

Its not how you play the game, all that is important for the GOP is to win. Win at all costs. Dirty is how they play. Just like the crook they have in the Oval Office.

The GOP is all red states plays dirty by suppressing the vote, and that is how they win. The only way they win.
And dishonest Republicans will continue to suppress votes as long as the people let them get away with it.

We understand you are butthurt at the fact your cheating bullshit edge is being eliminated.

LOL

Phony outrage all over the country............The current get out the vote Outrage card..........

You go girl.......start the outrage...........and make sure your illegals are registered as well.........another election year full of BS

Are native americans illegal?? are blacks illegal? First the white man slaughters the first and then brings the second to the US so they do not need to work.

Please don't post without first taking your meds.

Your first question isn't what is at issue.

Its not how you play the game, all that is important for the GOP is to win. Win at all costs. Dirty is how they play. Just like the crook they have in the Oval Office.

The GOP is all red states plays dirty by suppressing the vote, and that is how they win. The only way they win.

Is that how Trump won ND by 35 points?
Suppressing the Indian vote?

Seriously?
A reasonable assumption! Is that how Trump plans to win in the Mid-terms?

Seriously?
Native Americans can't make up for a 35 point deficit, dipshit.

They can't even make up for Heidi's deficit.
I don't vote in ND, so I have no idea the ratio. All I know is that news you don't want to hear says the Rez vote is suppressed. And instead of outrage, you come up with scattergun reasons for keeping the status quo...you funny-button freak, you!

LOL

Phony outrage all over the country............The current get out the vote Outrage card..........

You go girl.......start the outrage...........and make sure your illegals are registered as well.........another election year full of BS

Are native americans illegal?? are blacks illegal? First the white man slaughters the first and then brings the second to the US so they do not need to work.

What is the issue??

Seriously?

Seriously?

I don't vote in ND, so I have no idea the ratio. All I know is that news you don't want to hear says the Rez vote is suppressed. And instead of outrage, you come up with scattergun reasons for keeping the status quo...you funny-button freak, you!
Again when you live on the rez you cant vote. You have Tribal Government and a separate government all together.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Again when you live on the rez you cant vote. You have Tribal Government and a separate government all together.

Yes they can.

Prove they are surpressing the vote.

Keeping your illegal voters out of the booth is not a bad thing.

It's unfortunate your moral compass was given to you by the likes of Bill Clinton.
I never approved of Clinton as a husband, but as a President I liked him. Your accusation of my moral compass from a guy that says so in defense of the world's most Famous P***y-grabber (and proud of it), not to mention promise-reneger, back-stabber, and a new one...murder excuser for a bunch of 911-providing murderers that fill his personal coffers in grand style..maybe should take a look at your own moral compass.

LOL

What is the issue??

Native American's being illegal.

The question is whether they are legally registered.

Get it right before spitting another post out your ass.

Seriously?

Seriously?

I honestly didn't believe you. I had learned that Indians got the right to vote when they got citizenship in 1924. No. You are right. They got the right to vote on the rez when Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act in 1964, which expired in 2007. So they are now limited to tribal voting unless they leave the rez.

Forum List

Back