If Jews have rights to Israel because of history, do American Indians have rights to America...?

Why don't you tell us who the Ottomans evicted in order to implement their colonial settler project and where all the Turkish settlers that colonized Palestine went.

You can't answer the question because your assertion is ridiculous.
Why don't you research the events surrounding the Ottoman invasion and settler program in the geographic area of Palestine. Don't continue to let ignorance reinforce your lack of kniwledge.

On the other hand, you research the history of the area to include the collapse of the Ottoman invader empire and the legal process that established what became the state of Israel.

All of the above has obviously been explained to you in excruciating detail which tends to reinforce the notion that you're just another Islamist propagandist.

I have researched the Ottoman empire's history. It is you who has not. You still cannot answer who the Ottomans expelled from Palestine to make room for the Ottoman Turk colonials in furtherance of this Ottoman settlement program you have decided to dream up.

You can't because it never happened.

You know absolutely nothing about the matter. You have not had any formal study nor are you clever enough to do the research on your own using source material. You just parrot propaganda.

I have the facts, you don't.

I have researched the Ottoman empire's history. It is you who has not. You still cannot answer who the Ottomans expelled from Palestine to make room for the Ottoman Turk colonials in furtherance of this Ottoman settlement program you have decided to dream up.

You can't because it never happened.

You know absolutely nothing about the matter. You have not had any formal study nor are you clever enough to do the research on your own using source material. You just parrot propaganda.

I have the facts, you don't.
Actually, your knowledge of the history surrounding the Ottoman invasion and colonial project is amatuerish. It's surprising that you haven't made even a middling effort to research the data.

Even giving you the source data has not allowed you to gain a bit of education. For folks like you, remaining ignorant is convenient because it requires the least effort.

The British won the Turkish Ottoman war and it was theirs to do with as they pleased and they decided to give it to the Jews.
Get over it. The Jews will remain right where they are.

Well done on the semi accurate history lesson...

However you missed the point completely didn't you!

Land will always be 'land' and, historically, changes hands every few hundred years through war and conquest!

Suggesting that a piece of land belongs to one peoples or another is utter BS!

You're entitled to your opinion, even though you are wrong.

hahaha really?

So it's NOT historical fact that empires/civilisations/countries have been conquered and changed hands every few hundred years?

Suggest you go and read some elementary history books and come back with some knowledge!

There are VERY few 'indigenous' peoples still living on 'their' homeland... And the Jews certainly aren't one of them!

You are the one who just accused me wrongly.
I never said that they did not change.
It has nothing to do with those historical facts.
You on the other hand are the one ignoring the Hebrews historical facts that they were there and that they belong there as much the Arab people do.
They had the right to have their homeland restored to them.

The European Jews that invaded Palestine were Europeans. Their homelands were in Europe. Palestine was the homeland of the native Christian and Muslim people that were living there before the European invasion and takeover.

European Jews immigrated to Israel. There was no invasion. I've noticed that you always put Christian Palestinians before Muslims, although Muslim Palestinians were, and still are, the clear majority. (BTW, speaking of invasions, some of those Christians were descendants of invading Crusaders.) Right now, Christians are being used by Muslims as a convenient tool to gather support from useful idiots, such as yourself. If a fully independent Palestine should arise, however, the massacre of 65 Christians in Pakistan this past Easter Sunday by Muslims, will look like child's play. There has been a steady increase of Christian volunteers into the IDF these past couple of years, because Christians are safe in Israel proper. My best friend teaches at a Christian school in Jerusalem, and his students are perfectly happy there. If Palestine ever supplanted Israel in the Holy Land, that would be the worst nightmare for Christians who live there.

When people migrate to a territory on another continent, expel the native people in a military operation and create a state named after themselves or their religion to the exclusion of the native people, it is an invasion.

As far as Christians in Palestine:

When people migrate to a territory on another continent, expel the native people in a military operation and create a state named after themselves or their religion to the exclusion of the native people, it is an invasion.

As far as Christians in Palestine:

It would have been an invasion if Palestine had been a State but it wasn't.
All Territories are up for grabs for whoever wins the war.
What part of, when you live in a territory, you don't personally own any of the land you live on don't people understand?
At the time the Ottoman Empire controlled that Territory. It was controlled under their rule.
Before that the The Mamelukes controlled Palestine and so on.
When they lost that war, the winners had the right to control it as they wanted and under their rules.

Well done on the semi accurate history lesson...

However you missed the point completely didn't you!

Land will always be 'land' and, historically, changes hands every few hundred years through war and conquest!

Suggesting that a piece of land belongs to one peoples or another is utter BS!

hahaha really?

So it's NOT historical fact that empires/civilisations/countries have been conquered and changed hands every few hundred years?

Suggest you go and read some elementary history books and come back with some knowledge!

There are VERY few 'indigenous' peoples still living on 'their' homeland... And the Jews certainly aren't one of them!

You on the other hand are the one ignoring the Hebrews historical facts that they were there and that they belong there as much the Arab people do.

The European Jews that invaded Palestine were Europeans. Their homelands were in Europe. Palestine was the homeland of the native Christian and Muslim people that were living there before the European invasion and takeover.

European Jews immigrated to Israel. There was no invasion. I've noticed that you always put Christian Palestinians before Muslims, although Muslim Palestinians were, and still are, the clear majority. (BTW, speaking of invasions, some of those Christians were descendants of invading Crusaders.) Right now, Christians are being used by Muslims as a convenient tool to gather support from useful idiots, such as yourself. If a fully independent Palestine should arise, however, the massacre of 65 Christians in Pakistan this past Easter Sunday by Muslims, will look like child's play. There has been a steady increase of Christian volunteers into the IDF these past couple of years, because Christians are safe in Israel proper. My best friend teaches at a Christian school in Jerusalem, and his students are perfectly happy there. If Palestine ever supplanted Israel in the Holy Land, that would be the worst nightmare for Christians who live there.

Migrants then...

The rest of the blah, blah post you make is simply that... blah blah...

At least you are just about the only zionut to admit that European Jews, which equates to the majority of Jews in Israel, are migrants....

Thanks for that...

Maybe now things can move on and the rest of the zionuts can accept this very simple, basic fact!

hahaha really?

Migrants then...

At least you are just about the only zionut to admit that European Jews, which equates to the majority of Jews in Israel, are migrants....

Thanks for that...

Maybe now things can move on and the rest of the zionuts can accept this very simple, basic fact!

No one has said that the majority were not migrants.

hahaha really?

Migrants then...

Thanks for that...

Hahahaha you need to be careful peachy...

You are going to get tagged as a Palestinian plant at this rate....

Most zionuts here will argue with you on that one!

They will argue that the indigenous peoples of 'Israel' are from the M.E

Indigenous peoples from Europe are clearly NOT middle eastern, they are European....

Thanks for the clarification!

hahaha really?

Migrants then...

Thanks for that...

These lyrics from Simon and Garfunkle's song, The Boxer, applies to you: "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

Its interesting how one side misrepresents the other.

There is no dispute that Jewish people (as well as other peoples) migrated -- as in moved -- into Israel. The dispute is location of the ORIGINS of the Jewish people and whether or not those origins confer rights to the modern day peoples.

Migrants then...

Thanks for that...

Hahahaha you need to be careful peachy...

You are going to get tagged as a Palestinian plant at this rate....

Most zionuts here will argue with you on that one!

They will argue that the indigenous peoples of 'Israel' are from the M.E

Indigenous peoples from Europe are clearly NOT middle eastern, they are European....

Thanks for the clarification!

Their ancestors migrated from Israel to Europe.

No one would believe that I am a Palestinian plant.

Its interesting how one side misrepresents the other.

There is no dispute that Jewish people (as well as other peoples) migrated -- as in moved -- into Israel. The dispute is location of the ORIGINS of the Jewish people and whether or not those origins confer rights to the modern day peoples.

Jews and Arabs share a common ancestor and they have been mixed blood for thousands of years.
Both have the right to be there.

Forum List

Back