If Jews are such a big problem, how can we solve the "Jewish question"

This is not a troll thread. I'm looking for the end game. What is the end game if Israel is destroyed or conquered. What will you do with the Jews?

Of course it is a troll thread and if you have read revelations then you already know what will be done about them.

Lets not use the "J" word though. They are the cultural marxist, Edomite/Khazars, who call themselves "Jews" tm, who pretend to be Semites and the descendants of the Biblical Hebrews for political and financial gain.

not true. The Jews in Israel and throughout the world are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

If Jews are such a big problem, how can we solve the "Jewish question."

I invite all Muslims to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed.

Dear Blackrook I thought the real issue is with the Spiritual Israel, the people of the entire church.

News for you, we are stuck with each other. No matter how we are situated geographically,
humanity still has to deal with ourselves.

We can either make heaven out of hell or hell out of heaven.

These relations need to be resolved regardless what ground we stand on.

We are all the Bride of Christ, the body of the church, the people.
So whatever happens to Israel, or to America, represents a microcosm of what all humanity experiences in stages. We are all on the path to Restoring Peace and Justice.

We either go with that path and make the burden lighter.
Or we fight against it and make it harder on ourselves.

We are all the people of Israel.

you goyim are not Jews

Believers In Jesus Christ are. Inwardly I am a Jew while inwardly the scriptures say that you are not. Outwardly you are a Jew but not inwardly.

I invite all Muslims to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed.
If that were to happen, it would make the holocaust look like a sweet dream, compared to the horrors that the Muslims would inflict on every Jew they could.

Play the victim much?

Do you guys have ANY idea how paranoid and neurotic you sound when you post drivel like that?

Dear Blackrook I thought the real issue is with the Spiritual Israel, the people of the entire church.

News for you, we are stuck with each other. No matter how we are situated geographically,

So whatever happens to Israel, or to America, represents a microcosm of what all humanity experiences in stages. We are all on the path to Restoring Peace and Justice.

you goyim are not Jews

Believers In Jesus Christ are. Inwardly I am a Jew while inwardly the scriptures say that you are not. Outwardly you are a Jew but not inwardly.

No you are not Jewish you are 100% goy no matter what you think, you are filth to claim you know better then a Jew what a Jew is

As you are a Catholic, Blackrook, you may be or may not be aware of Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex Jesuit who said that the Vatican intended to use the Muslims to take Jerusalem as their future Vatican headquarters. Their plan was to use the Muslims to wipe out the Jews and Protestants - all non Catholics who are Christians who refused to submit to their one world religion in their future new world order.

As you know the Vatican did not succeed in wiping out the Jews in their Inquisition that went on for 605 years nor did they succeed in wiping out the Jews in their WWII Inquisition and in this future massacre they are plotting against the Jews and Christians who refuse to submit to them? They will not wipe out the Jews. God will preserve His own people. You can count on it.

I find your question to be truly disturbing. It sounds as if you have a lust for Jewish blood?

Last edited:
This is not a troll thread. I'm looking for the end game. What is the end game if Israel is destroyed or conquered. What will you do with the Jews?

Of course it is a troll thread and if you have read revelations then you already know what will be done about them.

Lets not use the "J" word though. They are the cultural marxist, Edomite/Khazars, who call themselves "Jews" tm, who pretend to be Semites and the descendants of the Biblical Hebrews for political and financial gain.

not true. The Jews in Israel and throughout the world are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

No, they're not. The Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs in the ME are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The closest the so called "Jews" get to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Esau (whom you might recall was cursed by God.)

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

9-4c37a4f6b7.jpg

you goyim are not Jews

No you are not Jewish you are 100% goy no matter what you think, you are filth

No, I am a righteous child of Abraham - grafted into His family by my faith in Jesus Christ. Inwardly I am a Jew. I'm telling you the truth.

No, they're not. The Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs in the ME are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

9-4c37a4f6b7.jpg

No, they're not. The Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs in the ME are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

9-4c37a4f6b7.jpg

You are mistaken, Bobby. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. Those are Arabs that never called themselves Palestinians until some time after Israel was reborn as a nation. You've believed a lie. They started calling themselves Palestinians in the 1960's in order to confuse the world into believing they had a rightful claim to the land. They do not. It belongs to the Jews. From the seed of Isaac. Not Ishmael. Ishmael was blessed too - look at all the people that came from him! And the land? They were given 99.4% of it whereas the Jews only hold about .6% of the land in the middle east. You should count yourselves blessed and be grateful for what you have.

Why not invite Christians to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed?

Not all Christians are shabbos goys, you know. Although, on online forums, one might get that idea. In truth, only a small part of Christianity are shabbos goys. Mainstream Christians regard it as their duty to expose zionist war crimes and crimes against humanity as well as to expose jewish hoaxes from the zio clan media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOX.

We will die defending their right to keep their land and speak up for them. That is what we shall do. You are mistaken about Christians, Bobby. We do not regard it as a duty to promote hate and propaganda against those who dwell in Zion! Zion is a holy word! Not a dirty word! There is not such thing as what you speak of. There is no Jewish conspiracy. You have been brainwashed to believe a lie. The people behind the creation of the Illuminati were the Vatican - Ignatius Loyola is the founder of the Illuminati and the Jesuit order as well. To this day they are the ones orchestrating the bloodshed, the evil you speak of. NOT THE JEWS. To be a Zionist is be one who supports Israel and her right to be a Jewish state and home to the Jews.

you goyim are not Jews

No you are not Jewish you are 100% goy no matter what you think, you are filth to claim you know better then a Jew what a Jew is

No matter what you may be thinking you should know that you can never offend me, Guno. I love the laws of God and the people God loves far too much to even feel an offense by you.

For me, I can say and know it is true:

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Psalm 119:165

When I say nothing? I mean nothing. If anything I feel great compassion towards you.

No, they're not. The Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs in the ME are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The closest the so called "Jews" get to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Esau (whom you might recall was cursed by God.)

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

9-4c37a4f6b7.jpg
You don't even have that right.

Arab's are the descendants of Abraham, that is true, but born of Ishmael, son of Haggai the slave, he who was promised to father a great multitude.

Jacob/Israel was promised much more.

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

9-4c37a4f6b7.jpg
Interesting book Bobby, thanks. I am sure I have seen that nose and head shape before.

With all due respect, this sounds like a lot of nonsense. I am addressing a specific problem, what will the Arabs do with the Jews if they ever conquer or destroy Israel?

Please address the topic of the thread, or remove yourself.

Thank you.

well.. i wouldn't waste your time worrying about it. Why? Read the Bible. Not going to happen- NOT EVER.

New Topics

Forum List

Back