If Jesus was alive today, he would not be permitted to speak at a modern American college campus

The real question is whether Jesus was ever alive or a fallacy of a creative mind. 'You've gotta have faith!'

Nothing ever attributed to Jesus would lead you to believe he was an altRight misogynistic racist bigot. Why do you think he would have a problem? What do you think he might say to upset the colleges?

The radical leftists at America's modern college campuses would not allow Jesus to give a speech there.
Jesus doesn't require speaking engagements at colleges to spread his spirit. Witnesses on the other hand may.

Nothing ever attributed to Jesus would lead you to believe he was an altRight misogynistic racist bigot. Why do you think he would have a problem? What do you think he might say to upset the colleges?
Go and sin no more

Go and sin no more

No. I don't see that as a problem, as long as he sticks with the sins he actually mentioned before, and didn't start adding all the crap that right wingers want to add to his list. You know, like interracial marriage, abortion, helping poor people, caring for the sick, orphans, and refugees.

Go and sin no more

No. I don't see that as a problem, as long as he sticks with the sins he actually mentioned before, and didn't start adding all the crap that right wingers want to add to his list. You know, like interracial marriage, abortion, helping poor people, caring for the sick, orphans, and refugees.
Pretty much a pick and choose game..religion...

And I'm not allowed to speak at
Christian Colleges, so the point is free speach is dead unless it's a benefit to the
PRIDE OF THE AFFILIATION.
They teach about group social behavior in schools, but still manage to display that gang mentality.

I thought Jesus was alive today. What was that resurrection thing all about?

Hoppy Easter

Why wouldn't he?

Don't get me wrong, those violent illiberals who shout down speakers on Campuses are not following liberal ideals and need to be called out by liberals as the budding fascist that they are.

He's a Jew who moved to Bethlehem, and believes that Jesus is the Son of God, and in obeying the law.

Plenty for modern "liberals" to hate with a passion.

He's a Jew who moved to Bethlehem, and believes that Jesus is the Son of God, and in obeying the law.

Plenty for modern "liberals" to hate with a passion.
The laws about kosher foods?

Yep.

That's exactly why I hate the fake christians. They don't follow the teachings of (real or imagined) Jesus.

I disagree with not letting rabid RWs speak at colleges. How can we learn what is right for us if we don't experience it? That's what college is for.

jesus_liberal_zps9a677905.jpg

I don't have time for the Youtube buffers and commercials, so I'm guessing by the title he was being honest in saying those hippy ways of "THE CHARACTER" Jesus would not work in the real world in our age for this country.
Well guess what, it didn't work for "their" eras either (all the christs used to make
"his image" spanning
from 100bc to 45ad).
The character in the story and the figures partially used for that image all failed to deliver their people and nation. In fact they made things worse and helped to destroy the Temple and country until it's HaShev (return-restoration-placed back)
What kind of Shepherd gets his sheep scattered, lost, and slain? A bad shepherd not a good shepherd. So then why would they use the term good shepherd?
Same reason liberals use the term
Party of
Tolerance
in describing themselves, painting false images to make them palatable to the gullible.

Yep.

That's exactly why I hate the fake christians. They don't follow the teachings of (real or imagined) Jesus.

I disagree with not letting rabid RWs speak at colleges. How can we learn what is right for us if we don't experience it? That's what college is for.

jesus_liberal_zps9a677905.jpg

Probably afraid it will have a negative impact on 4 years of brainwashing

Forum List

Back