If Jefferson founded Republican Party in 1793, liberalism has no place in our history

With but few exceptions, the GOPers shat all over the last member of their party in congress who legitimately desired to shrink the scope of government and advance the cause of liberty.

so? it can only happen when there is a big enough majority i the country to make it happen, obviously! See why we say slow?

Keep believing sonny. Your gopers could have a 75% majority in both houses and they'd still grow government, expand its powers and fail to move on meaningful deregulation.

With but few exceptions, the GOPers shat all over the last member of their party in congress who legitimately desired to shrink the scope of government and advance the cause of liberty.

so? it can only happen when there is a big enough majority i the country to make it happen, obviously! See why we say slow?

Keep believing sonny. Your gopers could have a 75% majority in both houses and they'd still grow government, expand its powers and fail to move on meaningful deregulation.

so what? that would merely mean that they weren't real conservatives. And???

the absurd notion that there is some sort of "American movement" to which Modern Democrats don't subscribe?

dear, Democrats spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb, then elected Obama, a man who had 3 libcommie parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders. What does that teach you?

That you have no concept of linear time?

Oh wait, we already knew that...

Except that the Republican Party was formed from the ashes of the Whig Party and adopted its primary points, a strong central government, national debt, doling out money from the treasury to favored corporate interests.

You're talking about Lincoln's Republican Party, not Jefferson's. Do you know the difference?

Tell me, who puts your clothes on for you? This entire thread has tried to tell the world that Jefferson founded the RP 28 years after his own death ----- now all of a sudden out of nowhere you're acknowledging you've been full of shit the whole time?

In a four year old the belief in Santa is precious, for an adult to have a similar belief in something as contemptable as politicians is just sad.

Last edited:

In a four year old the belief in Santa is precious, for an adult to have a similar belief in something as contemptable as politicians is just sad.

Too completely stupid of course. Liberals beleived in Obama and he delivered them Obamacare just as they wanted! Conservatives believed in Reagan, he defeated the USSR, and he set 1 billion people free just as they wanted

Did you know that Reagan and Obama were/are politicians?

Except that the Republican Party was formed from the ashes of the Whig Party and adopted its primary points, a strong central government, national debt, doling out money from the treasury to favored corporate interests.

You're talking about Lincoln's Republican Party, not Jefferson's. Do you know the difference?

Tell me, who puts your clothes on for you? This entire thread has tried to tell the world that Jefferson founded the RP 28 years after his own death ----- now all of a sudden out of nowhere you're acknowledging you've been full of shit the whole time?

For 2nd time:

the absurd notion that there is some sort of "American movement" to which Modern Democrats don't subscribe?

dear, Democrats spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb, then elected Obama, a man who had 3 libcommie parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders. What does that teach you?

That you have no concept of linear time?

no concept?? Do you have a reason to think that? Notice, it does not even occcur to a liberal to have a reason. Liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

For 2nd time:

:banghead:

I've been TELLING YOU the difference since the last time you tried to float this malarkey a year ago. So has everybody else. 1854 / 1793 ... know the difference.

Are you just too fucking stupid to figure out a way to admit you've been wrong all this time? Is that it?

For 2nd time:

I've been TELLING YOU the difference since the last time you tried to float this malarkey a year ago. So has everybody else. 1854 / 1793 ... know the difference.

Are you just too fucking stupid to figure out a way to admit you've been wrong all this time? Is that it?
The boy is thick as a brick.

For 2nd time:

The boy is thick as a brick.

His box now says "Senior Member" -- I'd amend that to "Senior Moment".

Eddy for 15 months did not know the difference. Now she does, and has not the balls (or she doesn't, I guess to admit that Jefferson is the founder of the slave-driven democratic-republican party.

Forum List

Back