“If I’ve lost Cronkite..."

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

In 1968 LBJ said If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost Middle America.”

Two weeks later LBJ announced he would not seek a second term. I wonder, is there anyone savvy enough in today's White House to realize, losing Rupert's WSJ should be a crisis line call to real conservatives to kick the fake president to the curb?

A President’s Credibility
Trump’s falsehoods are eroding public trust, at home and abroad.

Murdoch is about as left wing as you can get.

Last edited:

Two weeks later LBJ announced he would not seek a second term. I wonder, is there anyone savvy enough in today's White House to realize, losing Rupert's WSJ should be a crisis line call to real conservatives to kick the fake president to the curb?

obviously, theres enough middle class Americans walking the streets with IQ's below 70, and kissing Trumps ass every time he drops trou to not care ... suddenly the WSJ is fake news, and they continue to live in LaLa land happy ever after.

obviously, theres enough middle class Americans walking the streets with IQ's below 70, and kissing Trumps ass every time he drops trou to not care ... suddenly the WSJ is fake news, and they continue to live in LaLa land happy ever after.
They have been fake news for a very long time.

C5DOYeAUoAAc605.jpg

Hey old school, if Trump and Putin bother you, you are going to shit a brick when you find out Obama got so flexible with Putin he gave away our uranium mines, and all Puty had to do was give his girl Hitlery a sizeable donation to her "fund".
Why do you Dems. love Puty so much?

Hey old school, if Trump and Putin bother you, you are going to shit a brick when you find out Obama got so flexible with Putin he gave away our uranium mines, and all Puty had to do was give his girl Hitlery a sizeable donation to her "fund".
Why do you Dems. love Puty so much?

Old School will shit a brick when you post something besides BULLSHIT.

Hell, I might even join him.

You're in a Nation Whose Economy Is Modeled on Urination

The Wall Street Journal is a pee rug for trickle-down RINOs.

Bottom line is the OP is correct that the US is losing/has lost credibility over trumps constant lies.

Only fools would trust him. And he's very busy filling his pockets with taxpayer cash.

What a hot mess the RWNJs made for the rest of us to clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bottom line is the OP is correct that the US is losing/has lost credibility over trumps constant lies.

Only fools would trust him. And he's very busy filling his pockets with taxpayer cash.

What a hot mess the RWNJs made for the rest of us to clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/03/23/25038600/trumpcare-vote-will-be-delayed

Trumpcare Vote Will Be Delayed

by Heidi Groover • Mar 23, 2017
The Associated Press, NPR, MSNBC, Politico, and others are reporting that Republicans have failed to strike a deal on the American Health Care Act (aka Trumpcare) and are delaying tonight's planned vote on the bill.

Trumpcare vote delayed.
I guess the fractured Republican party will now go to 'Plan B' - oh wait...!

Republican Plan A would have taken health insurance away from about 700,000 people in the State of Washington alone and-----and Republican Plan A would have stripped healthcare tax credits from millions of
our veterans. Deferment Don said healthcare is "complicated" ehem, let me make it simple for you Deferment Don - begin the incremental transition from insurance company rip-offs to single payer - complication solved.

Forum List

Back