If it's so warm why is the snowpack 137% of normal?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
This is from Watts up with that which as we all know is an anti AGW blog so according to old fraud et all is not usable...of course they can use their blogs with impunity because their version of fair is different from the rest of the worlds..but be that as it may. Here is the report and it has the usual links to the actual websites.

The Western Snowpack is 137% of normal | Watts Up With That?

• Banned
Living in a snow free zone I wouldn't know, but, my wife from Wisconsin tells me the warmer the winter the more snow fall.

Well I grew up in Kansas City and currently live at the 5000 foot level in the Sierras and can tell you with some degree of certainty that the warmer the winter the less amount of snow you get. Instead you get rain. It can get too cold for it to snow however...the normal point at which we get snow here is around 39 degrees. If it gets below 20 you get no snow, just nose hair freezing cold. And we've had quite a bit of that too. In fact we had to turn the heat on today and had a little bit of rain. It's been cold all month long, and the month before that...and the month before etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back