If its on, I am watching it....

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
There are a few things that come on T.V. over and over agaqin and if I am channel surfing, if its on, I will watch it...over and over (according to my wife anyway). Her words go something like this....AGAIN, REALLY?

1. Blazing Saddles
2. Napoleon Dynamite (I have no idea why)
3. Scarface (until I cant stand the edited version anymore.)
4. Jaws (but lately, its becoming rare to come on t.v.)

I actually own some of these but I dont care, if its on t.v. and it come across it, I watch.

Anyone else? If so, what...?

Sound of Music and the Wizard of Oz.

Something about them being on T.V.

I don't have a TV. I never had that much attachment to any one show.

I did watch the entire Tom Baker Dr. Who back during the time Reagan was president. That was because the three local PBS stations in the SF area broadcast those episodes five times a day.

My mom was that way about Perry Mason. I think she wasn't the only one. I don't know if it is still the case, but Channel 12 here has had Perry Mason on at noon weekdays continuously since 1969

There are a few things that come on T.V. over and over agaqin and if I am channel surfing, if its on, I will watch it...over and over (according to my wife anyway). Her words go something like this....AGAIN, REALLY?

1. Blazing Saddles

I actually own some of these but I dont care, if its on t.v. and it come across it, I watch.

Oh Carlitos Way is the shit my nigga....

I have Netflix - If I want to watch something I will.

I subscribe to no network TV, beyond the basic channels.

As a matter of fact I will have to buy some sort of package just to see the Blackhawks this fall...

1. Blazing Saddles

As a matter of fact I will have to buy some sort of package just to see the Blackhawks this fall...

Have you seen the prequel to Carlito's way?

Carlito's WAY: Rise to power.

It's not bad.

It's on NetFlicks "instant viewing."

1. Blazing Saddles

Have you seen the prequel to Carlito's way?

Carlito's WAY: Rise to power.

It's not bad.

It's on NetFlicks "instant viewing."

Naw, I haven't seen that one.

Many claim "Scarface" was the prequel to Carlitos way but I just don't buy that shit given the notion that ones a Cuban and the other is a Puerto Rican.

I love Pacino movies...

"And Justice for All" is an awesome move too.

Scarface is one of the better movies of all time.

Forum List

Back