If it's Obama vs Palin in 2012

Third party.

haha, come on Kennedy, who?
Hopefully the Libertarian party Gary Johnson or Ron Paul 2012

Well Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are both Republicans, so if Palin has won the Republican nomination then they're not likely to be on the ballot. More than likely I'll vote for the Libertarian Party candidate, but it looks like Wayne Allyn Root may be setting himself up to run for the nomination again. If he wins the Libertarian nomination he will not be receiving my vote. It was bad enough he was the Vice Presidential candidate in 2008. But either way I'll look into any other candidates that are running, such as independents or the Constitution Party candidate. If there are no official candidates that I can support, then I may write in Ron Paul.

Third party.

Well Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are both Republicans, so if Palin has won the Republican nomination then they're not likely to be on the ballot. More than likely I'll vote for the Libertarian Party candidate, but it looks like Wayne Allyn Root may be setting himself up to run for the nomination again. If he wins the Libertarian nomination he will not be receiving my vote. It was bad enough he was the Vice Presidential candidate in 2008. But either way I'll look into any other candidates that are running, such as independents or the Constitution Party candidate. If there are no official candidates that I can support, then I may write in Ron Paul.

You are a Libertarian right?
Gary Johnson and Ron Paul aare Libertarians, they just use the Republican name... come on, you should know this

Third party.

And I have to go on by saying that Libertarians are Republicans also, they are representation of what the Republican party used to be..

who ya gonna vote for?

At this point I don't think she has a chance. The left wing kook media and the Demtards have already gone after her children, her husband and her. Many of the quotes attributed to Palin were in fact never said by her but the left successfully blurred the line between her and that SNL bitch. She would be better off sitting this one out.

You have got to be kidding me. I am tired of hearing about Palin. SHE COULD NOT TAKE THE GOVERNCY!!!! She QUIT. You cannot quit the presidency and there is no way in hell (even if it is her and BO) I would ever vote for her. I would have to go third party on this one. I hope that she does not run as it could cause MAJOR problems for the republicans and hand another four years over to BO.

You are a Libertarian right?
Gary Johnson and Ron Paul aare Libertarians, they just use the Republican name... come on, you should know this

I am a libertarian, though not a member of the Libertarian Party. I am aware they are libertarians as well, but they're members of the Republican Party. Which means if Sarah Palin wins the nomination then they won't be on the ballot.

who ya gonna vote for?

At this point I don't think she has a chance. The left wing kook media and the Demtards have already gone after her children, her husband and her. Many of the quotes attributed to Palin were in fact never said by her but the left successfully blurred the line between her and that SNL bitch. She would be better off sitting this one out.

Please. Stop passing the buck. Palin is responsible for how she was portrayed in the media. Comedy is not funny unless there is a degree of truth to it.

To answer the OP: I'll most likely vote for Obama regardless. However, I would never vote for Palin, even if she wasn't running against Obama.

And I have to go on by saying that Libertarians are Republicans also, they are representation of what the Republican party used to be..

If you look at history the Republican Party was never anything resembling libertarian. People like Taft were the exception, not the norm. The Republican Party was the party of big government, protectionism, central banking, internal "improvements," and a partnership between government and business. The Democratic Party used to be the party of libertarians. Liberal didn't always mean one was a statist, the term was hijacked by the progressives. I've actually written a history of the Democratic Party on this board in the past, which you can check out if you're interested.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education-and-history/86371-the-history-of-the-democratic-party.html

Forum List

Back