if it's not Sarah's fault then it's Walmart's fault....

Sure it is so. The big city is too far away. My main shopping is Wally world, Krogers and Lowes.
Of course out in the sticks Wally world has lots of non college kids types of employees. Not many jobs around. And they pay as good as most jobs around here.

Last edited:
Here's the Story I Linked that the Wire Scrubbed:

Officials: Frenetic morning for rampage suspect - Yahoo! News

TUCSON, Ariz. – For Jared Loughner, the morning of the deadly shooting rampage was a blur of activity.

He hustled to Walmart twice. He ran a red light, with the officer letting him off with a warning. Back home, he grabbed a black bag from the trunk of a family car and fled into the desert on foot, his suspicious father giving chase.

Later, Loughner took a cab to a Safeway supermarket and began squeezing off round after round into the crowd.

The new details of the Walmart visits and the traffic stop emerged Wednesday, adding to the picture of the last frenetic hours the 22-year-old spent before the attack Saturday that gravely wounded his apparent target, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, and killed six others.

^The Opening of said Story...

Nanos said Loughner made two trips to Walmart and made some purchases. He declined to specify what Loughner bought.

^The early story elluded to the Possibility of his having Purchased Ammo there, but that it wasn't Confirmed... The AP has apparently Removed that part now.

Look for more Obsessing on the part of the AP if they Find that he Purchased his Ammo from Walmart. :thup:

:)

peace...

:)

peace...

We're fighting them here in NYC... and winning! I loathe Wal-Mart and what it does to local businesses and small communities. In fact, I hate all big box stores with a passion and will not shop in them.

When I buy anything, I look for for the lowest price possible. It's called being fiscally responsible.

Why would I pay $30 for a shirt when I can get the same one somewhere else for $20?

I shop there.
I hate it, but I do shop there once in awhile.

Feel safe to know it 's not wally worlds fault it's Safeway supermarket I wouldn't go there if I was you.:eek:

I don't go to Safeway anyways, there is an Albertson's right by my house. ;)

As for Walmart. They have cheap diapers, when my son is finally potty trained, I probably won't shop there as much. :D

We're fighting them here in NYC... and winning! I loathe Wal-Mart and what it does to local businesses and small communities. In fact, I hate all big box stores with a passion and will not shop in them.

Walmart is just the latest example of the big stores running the little ones out of business.
At least the bigger chain stores usually offer some form of health insurance. Very very few of the small local ones did.

In my area it was first Maloneys, the S-Mart, then Majic Mart, then Kmart, then Hecks, etc and then along came Wall Mart.

When I buy anything, I look for for the lowest price possible. It's called being fiscally responsible.

Why would I pay $30 for a shirt when I can get the same one somewhere else for $20?

Because you're not looking at the big picture... and the big cost socially and economically of buying cheap crap. Besides, the $30 shirt would probably be of better quality, made of less dubious materials and *gasp* may have been made here. Quality, not quantity.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back