If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

May I recommend that anyone who is actually interested, look closely at the video that shows the south wall of the south tower allegedly being struck by an airliner and ask yourself, do you personally really and truly believe this, or do you question what is being presented as alleged video of an aircraft crash?
Actually, I was flying over NYC the other day and saw the Twin Towers, still standing. Boy, did David Copperfield create the master illusion or what?

May I recommend that anyone who is actually interested, look closely at the video that shows the south wall of the south tower allegedly being struck by an airliner and ask yourself, do you personally really and truly believe this, or do you question what is being presented as alleged video of an aircraft crash?
Actually, I was flying over NYC the other day and saw the Twin Towers, still standing. Boy, did David Copperfield create the master illusion or what?

Flying your Nimbus 2001?

Is that all you have to do to be a debwunker ?..say Inane drivel ? must be an easy job

your strawman only shows a complete lack of credibility

Straw man would be you who changed this thread into a 9-11 bullshit conspiracy thread.
I was not the one who used 9/11 in this thread to attempt to show why Israel is our trusted friend I just responded to it and what followed

So did planes hit the towers on 9-11 or not?
shut up moron, I have stated my position many times for many years and you know it

And what would your "position" be? The jets DID smash into the buildings, but something else brought the buildings down, or, that no jets hit the buildings. Either way your position is on all fours pointing your butt to Mecca.
how about you go fuck yourself Instead

Straw man would be you who changed this thread into a 9-11 bullshit conspiracy thread.
I was not the one who used 9/11 in this thread to attempt to show why Israel is our trusted friend I just responded to it and what followed

So did planes hit the towers on 9-11 or not?
shut up moron, I have stated my position many times for many years and you know it

And what would your "position" be? The jets DID smash into the buildings, but something else brought the buildings down, or, that no jets hit the buildings. Either way your position is on all fours pointing your butt to Mecca.
how about you go fuck yourself Instead

^^^^^
El Chimpo having a nervous breakdown.

Hardly

mr-rogers-finger.gif

^^^^^^
El chimpo abducted and probed by aliens one too many times.

Forum List

Back