If ‘it’s’ bad for real Americans is it good for Democrats?

When one takes a quick peek at the Democrat platform and agenda you have to wonder if they sit around the round table jotting things down that are sure to be detrimental for America’s best before incorporating those very things into their policies.
I suppose using that method makes it quite easy to find direction.

Democrats are real Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even close.

What are the requirements to be a real American?

It’s a behavioral thing...You know exactly what they are...you simply can’t bring your filthy begging ass to act right so don’t worry about it.

My begging ass?

Bitch I work harder than you and I’ve never taken a handout from the government.

When one takes a quick peek at the Democrat platform and agenda you have to wonder if they sit around the round table jotting things down that are sure to be detrimental for America’s best before incorporating those very things into their policies.

Not even close.

Not being a Communist seeking to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the Founders is a good start.

Are they considered real Americans if they attempt to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the founders but don’t succeed?

Not in my book.

Not even close.

Not being a Communist seeking to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the Founders is a good start.

Are they considered real Americans if they attempt to overthrow the Constitutional model devised by the founders but don’t succeed?

Not in my book.

I guess I’m good then.

Making health care available and affordable for every citizen.
Translated:
“Stealing from good, productive Americans to cover the cost of healthcare for wetbacks and bottom feeders.”
If you're looking for additional things that are not good for Americans, you might add 'mindless hatred' to the list.

As for healthcare, children without health care have less of a chance of becoming good, productive Americans. Not good for America if they are burdens to themselves, their families, and society.

Not even close.

It’s a behavioral thing...You know exactly what they are...you simply can’t bring your filthy begging ass to act right so don’t worry about it.

My begging ass?

Bitch I work harder than you and I’ve never taken a handout from the government.

Nobody productive and self funded would consider voting for the founder of the Free Shit Army...Bernie.
Sorry bud, you’ve exposed yourself for the beggar you are.

Not even close.

My begging ass?

Nobody productive and self funded would consider voting for the founder of the Free Shit Army...Bernie.
Sorry bud, you’ve exposed yourself for the beggar you are.

Wrong. Bud.

If anything, unhealthy illegals are dragging the rates down.
Are illegals really less healthy than us legals or are you just making up stuff to support a made up OP?

It's been a medium-level media story for the last 2-3 years.

Forum List

Back