If it was election time for your local Politican.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
OK I have found out that many here blame both Political parties but more so the Republicans bear the brunt of the blame for the mess that has been created here in America. Now I would like to find out if it was election time for your Congressional Representative would you vote for them? Or would you vote for their oppent? Or would you not vote at all?

Last edited:
OK I have found out that many here blame both Political parties but more so the Republicans bear the brunt of the blame for the mess that has been created here in America. Now I would like to find out if it was election time for your Congressional Representative would you vote for them? Or would you vote for their oppent? Or would you not vote at all?

Why in the hell are republicans blamed more so?????? Where you been?

Last time I checked Democrats have been in charge since 2006/2008!

You guys have got to stop this bullshit that Republicans are to blame.

They tried to reform Freddie Fannie, and the subprime loan. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd sqashed that.

Reform Social Security??????? Guess who squashed that again? Democrats!!!!!!!!

Obama has been president for two years.

Did we tell Democrats in 2002 that the economy was Clinton's fault???????? No! We did not.

This is bullshit!

Grow up and man up liberals. You own this. The Legislature (since 2006) and President (since 2008) you wanted OWN THIS.

Stop pretending, it's anything else. You can tell each other we still blame Bush, but no one else is buying that bullshit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We had a good candidate running for the Republican nomination here and I voted for him, but he lost like I predicted he would. Though it was closer than I thought it would be. I'll be voting for the Libertarian candidate in November.

I will vote for the local Democrat. And it appears he has a good chance of winning ,primarily due to...yes you guessed it...Tea Baggers splitting the GOP vote.:cuckoo:

They tried to reform Freddie Fannie, and the subprime loan. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd sqashed that.

Did we tell Democrats in 2002 that the economy was Clinton's fault???????? No! We did not.

This is bullshit!

Grow up and man up liberals. You own this. The Legislature (since 2006) and President (since 2008) you wanted OWN THIS.

Stop pretending, it's anything else. You can tell each other we still blame Bush, but no one else is buying that bullshit.

Maybe yoiu missed this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/120931-how-many-blame-republicans.html
15 pages and 211 reply's

We had a good candidate running for the Republican nomination here and I voted for him, but he lost like I predicted he would. Though it was closer than I thought it would be. I'll be voting for the Libertarian candidate in November.
Did you do everything to help your pick to win?

This is bullshit!

Maybe yoiu missed this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/120931-how-many-blame-republicans.html
15 pages and 211 reply's

Granted. But I really if we found out the AGES of those blaming Republicans we would find most of the morons don't even remember the Clinton administration, let alone the Carter administration.

They blame Republicans because their teachers/parents pat them on the head and tell them to.

How many votes does he have?

That's about all you can do that counts.

How is refusing to be chumped by numerous fallacies about "wasted votes", "electing the other guy" and/or (your favorite argumentum ad nauseum here) being part of the problem?
Not voting at all is not looking for change you are complacant and must like the way things are.

I like my current congressional rep. Tom Rooney (R)
Ex-army, constitutional professor at West Point, strong family values.
He's voted in line with my POV, probably, 92% of the time.
But 6 years is enough.
When his term is up, in 2014, I will find someone to replace him.
I have even told him, in person, exactly that.

I like my current congressional rep. Tom Rooney (R)
Ex-army, constitutional professor at West Point, strong family values.
He's voted in line with my POV, probably, 92% of the time.
But 6 years is enough.
When his term is up, in 2014, I will find someone to replace him.
I have even told him, in person, exactly that.
I say vote for what you feel is the best but what if your new picks turns out to be a snake oil sellsman?

How many votes does he have?

That's about all you can do that counts.
He could have got out and help to push hius pick to every voter in his district.

Forum List

Back