If it splits, you’re on a Haydn to nothing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bootneck, Jun 24, 2009.

  1. Bootneck
    Offline

    Bootneck Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Messages:
    3,576
    Thanks Received:
    2,972
    Trophy Points:
    2,050
    Location:
    England
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    A new musical condom has been invented which, if it bursts, warns you to withdraw by playing Beethoven’s Fifth. Although Schubert’s Unfinished would seem more appropriate. The invention could lead to an innovation in public toilets where the condom machine will be able to double as a jukebox.

    The Italian inventor, Lino Missio, said, “When a condom splits, you need to be warned immediately.” He has spent years perfecting the invention through self trial and is now celebrating with his wife and seventeen children.

    A recent survey reveals that 20% of all men say condoms are too small. The other 80% are telling the truth. Researchers were also intrigued by the surprisingly low percentage of complaints that condoms were too big.

    Manufacturers intend to offer a range of tunes and are asking for customer input. Let's hear your suggestions. :razz:
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  2. Phoenix
    Offline

    Phoenix fideli certa merces

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    13,040
    Thanks Received:
    2,362
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    out of the ashes
    Ratings:
    +2,363
    Hmmmm ...

    I Pull Out - 50 Cent
    Ooops I Did It Again - Britney Spears
    Stop! In The Name of Love - The Supremes
    Stop Me - Mark Ronson


    But those are all just based on the titles. Obviously.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  3. Big Black Dog
    Offline

    Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2009
    Messages:
    22,930
    Thanks Received:
    5,118
    Trophy Points:
    260
    Ratings:
    +5,757
    Having My Baby!!!!!
    Stop, In the name of Love!!!
    Don't worry, Be Happy!!!
    To Know, know, know me, Is to love, love, love me!!!
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Bootneck
    Offline

    Bootneck Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Messages:
    3,576
    Thanks Received:
    2,972
    Trophy Points:
    2,050
    Location:
    England
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    Pull me out by Bebo Norman.

    Partial lyrics:

    This could be all about just letting go

    Or this could be all about just holding on

    I can’t get my feet off of the ground

    I want to run but I don’t know how

    Can you reach down here and pull me out, can you pull me out, yeah

    I want to scream but there’s no sound

    I want to fly to you somehow

    Can you reach me here and pull me out, can you pull me out, yeah


    :eusa_eh:
     
  5. Bootneck
    Offline

    Bootneck Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Messages:
    3,576
    Thanks Received:
    2,972
    Trophy Points:
    2,050
    Location:
    England
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    LET ME TRY AGAIN - Tammy Jones

    I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION - Rolling Stones
     
  6. JBeukema
    Offline

    JBeukema BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2009
    Messages:
    25,613
    Thanks Received:
    1,703
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    everywhere and nowhere
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    [youtube]
    FkGrjC8hZhk[/youtube]
     
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  7. strollingbones
    Offline

    strollingbones Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2008
    Messages:
    65,657
    Thanks Received:
    15,627
    Trophy Points:
    2,190
    Location:
    chicken farm
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    musical condoms....to go with the glow in the dark ones would be nice!
     
  8. 007
    Offline

    007 Charter Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2004
    Messages:
    38,604
    Thanks Received:
    7,922
    Trophy Points:
    1,130
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    I'll skip the condom, musical or not, and just turn on the stereo.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Share This Page