If it came down to Bernie vs Trump. Who would get your vote?

Who would you pick between Bernie and Trump?

• Total voters
neither, why waste your vote...
If you don't vote for one or the other you waste your vote. It's a two-party system.
It's time that changed.
I deal in reality, but the children support you fully...
So, you're not really Progressive?
I'm a liberal...

No, you're a psycho.

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despise
:dunno:

Anyone who voted for Obama is in no position to be calling Trump supporters "gullible."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"I won't raise taxes on the middle class."

You don't have the vaguest idea in the world who or what I vote for, Finger Boy.

Argumentum ad populum, Snob Approach version. Ironic for a toddler.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Five-dollar words from a five-cent mind...

Am I the only one that doesn't hate either candidate? I wish Trump was more for the little man when it comes to economics and I wish Bernie was more socially conservative but I think together they would be a dynamite team!

I do not hate Bernie Sanders...I just think he is nuts.

I've never understood the idiotic mentality that thinks voting for someone who doesn't have a chance as "throwing your vote away".

So you sell your vote like a whore instead.

I vote for whoever has EARNED my vote. Because when you give someone your vote, you are telling them "You are doing something right". That is why I absolutely refuse to vote for a lesser of two evils, because I am not going to tell ANY evil it is doing something right.
If your vote won't count, you are throwing it away. We are a two-party system, pick one party.

And I know you don't understand, because you are an idiot...

Oh bullshit.
We have a one-party-dressing-up-as-two-parties system, and any resistance of that system, which is in effect racketeering -- is patriotic. Whoring off one's vote to whoever's got numbers big enough to keep a bigger asshole out, that's like trying to climb a mountain on a sheet of ice. You're going backward.

I agree, I vote for a principle, never a party or a number.
And yet another, throwing his vote away...

Look. If I vote for a Jon Huntsman or a Ralph Nader, knowing full well that conventional wisdom predicts they don't have a chance, what I'm going is refusing to fall in lockstep with the System's prescribed Tweedle Dum-Tweedle Dee bullshit, and saying so publicly. The fact that I express my own choice rather than cave in to what's presented with all the deeper meaning of a football game (and carrying the same rhetorical dynamics) doesn't mean I'm wrong --- it means that System is. The system depends on mob mentality throwing up its hands and going "duh, oh well, ah guess these are the only two choices ah have".

Well, no they ain't. And the sooner the mob stops thinking that way the sooner we get out of that morass.
In this country, in national elections, you have exactly two choices. Deal with reality and pick one? Save your fantasies for jerking off to the thought of the girl next door in her pretty panties...

This is NOT the appropriate forum for sharing your sexual fantasies., Those should be between you and your court-ordered shrink.

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despise
:dunno:

Anyone who voted for Obama is in no position to be calling Trump supporters "gullible."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"I won't raise taxes on the middle class."

You don't have the vaguest idea in the world who or what I vote for, Finger Boy.

Argumentum ad populum, Snob Approach version. Ironic for a toddler.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Five-dollar words from a five-cent mind...

Who the fuck addressed you?
Is Fingerboy your sock?

I heard, just to try and piss off The Donald, Bernie snuck in, and tried to enter the Miss America swimsuit contest.....

beach-bernie.jpg

Not bad for being 104 years old!

Forum List

Back