If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
This age old and time proven fact of life was either unknown to or forgotten by the powers that be who decided to piss on it when they decided to change a highly successful forum into one that is destined to be - I am afraid - a colossal failure.

So, write me off as a conservative dinosaur.

This age old and time proven fact of life was either unknown to or forgotten by the powers that be who decided to piss on it when they decided to change a highly successful forum into one that is destined to be - I am afraid - a colossal failure.

Wasn't all that successful according to web ranking sites I looked at following the changes. :) A little new paint and such couldn't hurt. :)

It was broken and that is why they put up a new one.

Number of post per page should be a personal preference not given in this version.

10 posts per page is like going to a restaurant, take bite and rush to the crapper.
Take another bite and rush to the crapper.
Repeat.

Number of post per page should be a personal preference not given in this version.

10 posts per page is like going to a restaurant, take bite and rush to the crapper.
Take another bite and rush to the crapper.
Repeat.
It can be changed you just have to look. Hover over your username and choose preferences. You can customize it all there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back