If Israel strikes Iran and Iran retaliates, should we intervene?

MolochSolomon

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
Los Angeles
I believe that Israel is underestimating the Iranian army and the backlash of the surrounding regions. If we send troops, we will suffer severe casualties. Enough American troops have died overseas in the middle east. If Israel strikes first, there will not be enough international support for us to go to war with that region.

Although highly unlikely, I was recently in egypt and I believe that the muslim brotherhood's control of the new democracy may push for a Jihad. I would not be surprised if there was a world wide Jihad against Israel. The arab world is frustrated by the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. There is a cauldron of anger brewing.

Ultimately, what I see happening if Israel strikes Iran unprovoked is that Americans won't support more US troops dying. Our own economy and national issues is of bigger importance than "the holy land " .

I believe there is a 90 percent chance of Israel striking. Israel wants to strike before the American elections because then there will be pressure on the candidates' financial backers for the nominees to support Israel.

I believe that this is what the bible speaks of when it says, " all of the nations will come against Israel " . I believe this is pivotal moment in world history. Personally, I don't think Israel is going to survive the onslaught of the arab hoardes. In a true Jihad, we will see North Sudan and Egypt heading towards southern israel, and I believe there will be a catastrophic event that will shift attention away from Israel and towards America like a big earthquake. I believe Iran's army is strong enough to March across Iraq and Afghanistan and pick up soldiers along the way.

If there is a hurricane katrina type event in America, there will be great pressure on the American president to not focus on war. Personally, I believe this will be a giant san francisco / los angeles quake of epic proportions. I believe this quake will draw all of the atttention away from the war, and leave Israel on an Island.

I believe Israel won't be a country in 2013.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZZBdTGJF3s]Israel will not be a country anymore in 2013. - YouTube[/ame]

Idiot.israel would wipe them out in three days.unfortunately,they have an even greater capacity than us,tech wise.

i think we can only anticipate so much when it comes to these war games. check out the article called the not so great game to find out what I mean. it is published in World beat of Foreign Policy in Focus

I said for years if Iran wants nukes so badly we should get together and just give them to some.

And quickly.

Mach 6 sounds about right.

I believe that Israel is underestimating the Iranian army and the backlash of the surrounding regions. If we send troops, we will suffer severe casualties. Enough American troops have died overseas in the middle east. If Israel strikes first, there will not be enough international support for us to go to war with that region.

Although highly unlikely, I was recently in egypt and I believe that the muslim brotherhood's control of the new democracy may push for a Jihad. I would not be surprised if there was a world wide Jihad against Israel. The arab world is frustrated by the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. There is a cauldron of anger brewing.

Ultimately, what I see happening if Israel strikes Iran unprovoked is that Americans won't support more US troops dying. Our own economy and national issues is of bigger importance than "the holy land " .

I believe there is a 90 percent chance of Israel striking. Israel wants to strike before the American elections because then there will be pressure on the candidates' financial backers for the nominees to support Israel.

I believe that this is what the bible speaks of when it says, " all of the nations will come against Israel " . I believe this is pivotal moment in world history. Personally, I don't think Israel is going to survive the onslaught of the arab hoardes. In a true Jihad, we will see North Sudan and Egypt heading towards southern israel, and I believe there will be a catastrophic event that will shift attention away from Israel and towards America like a big earthquake. I believe Iran's army is strong enough to March across Iraq and Afghanistan and pick up soldiers along the way.

If there is a hurricane katrina type event in America, there will be great pressure on the American president to not focus on war. Personally, I believe this will be a giant san francisco / los angeles quake of epic proportions. I believe this quake will draw all of the atttention away from the war, and leave Israel on an Island.

I believe Israel won't be a country in 2013.

Israel will not be a country anymore in 2013. - YouTube

I hope that retard in the video isn't you...

[...]
Compliments on your well presented summary. But it appears you've ignored the very critical element of Israel's nuclear arsenal. I don't know how big it is but I've heard they have three hundred weapons, which I assume is sufficient to annihilate the armies of the entire Arab world.

The problem is using those weapons would incite fearful anger of the rest of the world against Israel as well as contaminating the oil fields of the Middle East. I believe these these factors to be a form of circumstantial blackmail Israel holds over the head of the U.S., thereby forcing us to provide military support in a non-nuclear engagement.

What are your thoughts?

[...]
Compliments on your well presented summary. But it appears you've ignored the very critical element of Israel's nuclear arsenal. I don't know how big it is but I've heard they have three hundred weapons, which I assume is sufficient to annihilate the armies of the entire Arab world.

The problem is using those weapons would incite fearful anger of the rest of the world against Israel as well as contaminating the oil fields of the Middle East. I believe these these factors to be a form of circumstantial blackmail Israel holds over the head of the U.S., thereby forcing us to provide military support in a non-nuclear engagement.

What are your thoughts?

Agreed, as usual.

Idiot.israel would wipe them out in three days.unfortunately,they have an even greater capacity than us,tech wise.

Bs, America is 10 times more advance then little Israel, which within about 100 years is just going to merge into the muslim world anyways as the jewish population is becoming less of the percentage of the overall population. Yes, arab muslims breed like rats. I think the jewish are smarter overall in tech by far then the arab muslims, but what isn't smart is allowing the third world into your country. Bad move for us too.

[...]

What are your thoughts?

my thoughts are we should not allow ourselves to be in such a position

but as this blackmail seems to be based on the alliegance of democracies , i say they own up on their end

you want America as your 'big stick', you prove your worthy of it

~S~

i guess this is gonna end up being the thread where all the "yes, we should police the world" people congregate. coincidentally, they're also the "i don't care if we don't have the money" people.

I don't believe Israel needs our help, or anybody else's help. They have a LONG track record of kicking ass and not bothering to take names.

The Middle Eastern countries who have made the foolish mistake of challenging Israel militarily have been routed.

Remember how BIG and BAD Hussein's Iraqi Army was supposed to be in the first Gulf War and the most recent Iraqi War? Well, their massive "Republican Guard" got routed and disgraced. Our U.S. military drove through Iraq like shit through a goose.

Forum List

Back