If Islam was a Musical

Kathianne said:
I saw that awhile a go, it's funny and too true!

hahahahhaaaaaa helping to encourage your xenophobia and racism against muslims and arabs? Funny how you can climb onto a soap box and denounce the beliefs of a group of people who desire to follow God's laws and keep pure races while being such a racist yourself. . . .hypocrisy thy name is Kathianne . . ..

Destructive Consequences of Christian Zionism, Figure #10: 3. “Encouragement of religious intolerance and Islamaphobia.”

Stephen Sizer, “Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armageddon?” (Leicester: 2004), Page 258.

With the rise of Arab nationalism and especially Palestinian aspirations towards self-determination, the polemics against Arabs has grown. Comparisons between Hitler and Arabs are now frequent in the writings of contemporary Christian Zionists. (129) Van der Hoeven of the ICEJ is typical: 'Just as there was a definite ideology behind hatred and atrocities of Hitler and the Nazis, there is one behind the hatred and wars by the Arabs against the Jews and people of Israel.'(130)

Stephen Sizer, Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armageddon? (Leicester: 2004) p. 242.

dmp said:
No - just Muslims. Muslims Tend to like to kill non-believers.

hahahahhaaaa the justification for intolerance, xenophobia, Islamaphobia and racism. . . what a hypocrite. . . .

Shamgar said:
hahahahhaaaa the justification for intolerance, xenophobia, Islamaphobia and racism. . . what a hypocrite. . . .

People are indeed justified in fear of Islam. People are justified in fear of death at the hands of crazy people who believe "Convert or DIE!"

Talk about a hypocrite? You intolerate rational fear of a dangerous faith. You know nothing of tolerance. You know nothing of xenophobia, or Racism either - because you are NOT using those words correctly. Read a f'ing dictionary kid.

dmp said:
People are indeed justified in fear of Islam. People are justified in fear of death at the hands of crazy people who believe "Convert or DIE!"

Talk about a hypocrite? You intolerate rational fear of a dangerous faith. You know nothing of tolerance. You know nothing of xenophobia, or Racism either - because you are NOT using those words correctly. Read a f'ing dictionary kid.

Oh I so like dealing with cretins. . . .if you had the command of the dictionary you would understand that you hold to the vomit teaching of tolerance, equal rights, civil rights. . . . and I do not. . .that would make you a hypocrite and not me since I do not hold to any of those anti-Christian beliefs. . .so that would make you the hypocrite and not me. . . .furthermore the cult of "Christian" zionist promtes jewish supremacy (God's Chosen people) and Isalamphobia at the same time therefore . . . the cult of racists. . . . Finally it proves you are subintelligent also. . . .hahahahaa

hypocrite n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold [syn: dissembler, phony, phoney, pretender]

Shamgar said:
Oh I so like dealing with cretins. . . .if you had the command of the dictionary you would understand that you hold to the vomit teaching of tolerance, equal rights, civil rights. . . . and I do not. . .that would make you a hypocrite and not me since I do not hold to any of those anti-Christian beliefs. . .so that would make you the hypocrite and not me. . . .furthermore the cult of "Christian" zionist promtes jewish supremacy (God's Chosen people) and Isalamphobia at the same time therefore . . . the cult of racists. . . . Finally it proves you are subintelligent also. . . .hahahahaa

hypocrite n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold [syn: dissembler, phony, phoney, pretender]

What?

What does I "hold to the vomit teaching of tolerance, equal and civil rights" mean?

Islam is a cult of racists? is that what you're saying?

What proves I'm subintelligent - subintelligent to what or to whom?

Do you speak english as a primary language? Secondary language?

Shamgar said:

Seeing as how your understanding of dmp's religious beliefs are extremely limited, I find it very hard to believe that you could rightly judge him to be a hypocrite.

5stringJeff said:
Seeing as how your understanding of dmp's religious beliefs are extremely limited, I find it very hard to believe that you could rightly judge him to be a hypocrite.
The way I understand him and a few others, if we don't agree that Jews, blacks, what have you are 'conspiring' we are hypocrites if we criticize border crossers, Palestinians, islamic extremists.

I think it interesting that the board is tending towards a hate site on several forums. :coffee3:

Kathianne said:
The way I understand him and a few others, if we don't agree that Jews, blacks, what have you are 'conspiring' we are hypocrites if we criticize border crossers, Palestinians, islamic extremists. I think it interesting that the board is tending towards a hate site on several forums. :coffee3:

Yeah I would agree your hatred is glaring on a couple of threads. . . . hypocrisy too. . . . and it appears your "analysis" (criticize border crossers, Palestinians, islamic extremists.) is pathetic. . . .

dmp said:
What? What does I "hold to the vomit teaching of tolerance, equal and civil rights" mean? Islam is a cult of racists? is that what you're saying? What proves I'm subintelligent - subintelligent to what or to whom? Do you speak english as a primary language? Secondary language?

Get an adult to explain it to you. . . .as I am busy. . . .

Shamgar said:
Yeah I would agree your hatred is glaring on a couple of threads. . . . hypocrisy too. . . . and it appears your "analysis" (criticize border crossers, Palestinians, islamic extremists.) is pathetic. . . .

Get an adult to explain it to you. . . .as I am busy. . . .

Here's a joke for you:

Knock-Knock..

Who's there?

Enjoy your ban, you worthless sack of monkey crap.

:)

dmp said:
Here's a joke for you:

Knock-Knock..

Who's there?

Enjoy your ban, you worthless sack of monkey crap.

:)
:banned:

That took longer than I thought, but I saw it coming.

Anyway, funny video, and offensive...the good kind of offensive.

Forum List

Back