If Islam is so great... Why come to America?

Because being a Moslem in a nation that works and allows religious freedom is even better than being a Moslem in a nation that is a shithole that represses other religions?

Just a guess, of course, I cannot speak on behalf of Islamic immigrants.

Why do Christians feel the need to spread their message and go into other countries?

If Christians were "spreading their message" the way Muslims do, you would be on to something. They don't so you are not.

Mormons and jehovah's are to name 2.

Would love to see those facts supporting your assertion that Mormons and Jehova's spread their message through violence as I was responding to in my statement.

If Christians were "spreading their message" the way Muslims do, you would be on to something. They don't so you are not.

Mormons and jehovah's are to name 2.

Would love to see those facts supporting your assertion that Mormons and Jehova's spread their message through violence as I was responding to in my statement.

They both come to my door threatening to beat the shit out of me if I don't listen to them.

They both come to my door threatening to beat the shit out of me if I don't listen to them.

Sure they do. I'm done.

No wait, that was me threatening them if they ever come back. But they keep coming, what can I do?

You hang an American flag outside your door to keep the JW's away and hang a picture of Joseph Smith with devil horns on his head on your door to keep Mormoms away.

everywhere i've been in the world there's this phenomenon where the US is the hot topic of criticism and the object of desperate desire. it's hypocrisy, lite. hypocrisy.

everywhere i've been in the world there's this phenomenon where the US is the hot topic of criticism and the object of desperate desire. it's hypocrisy, lite. hypocrisy.

It's perfectly natural. We enjoy a standard of living that is the envy of the world. Even our poor people live better than the middle class in third world nations.

Last edited:
its_the_jihad_stupid_bumper_sticker-p128588189469849844tmn6_210.jpg

U R manipulated :cuckoo:

Jihad if we start it , we will return Palstine , Iraq and Afganistan BACK

Jihad aims to inform others that there is a new religion , so now you've been informed totally , U may dream of Islam more than your own ambitions
Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

This is the jihad

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge

This is the jihad

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

U R manipulated :cuckoo:

Jihad if we start it , we will return Palstine , Iraq and Afganistan BACK

Jihad aims to inform others that there is a new religion , so now you've been informed totally , U may dream of Islam more than your own ambitions
Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

This is the jihad

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge

This is the jihad

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

I like yoru signature. That Plato was a smart guy.

They come to America, because here, they are free to practice Islam freely, while in their home countries they are not. I know numerous women who were not allowed to wear hijab in their own countries because their secular governments would not allow them to cover. They come here, and they finally are free to cover, many of whom, also cover in spite of their husband's requests to not cover. That's assumeing they have come to this country because of any religious reasons at all. Most have not.

What's with the little whirling pig? Muslims don't hate pigs, they just don't eat them. They are like the Jews, following the laws of the God of Abraham. Why did Christians, who follow Jesus, who also didn't eat pork, start eating it themselves. During his famous "sermon on the mount", Jesus told his followers to go back to the old ways, the old laws. So why do Christians eat pork?

Forum List

Back