Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
If ISIS attacks US servicemembers in their homes we'll have to think INTERNMENT

TERRORISM
Law enforcement bulletin warned of ISIS urging jihad attacks on US soil

By Jana Winter

Published September 17, 2014
FoxNews.com

A law enforcement bulletin obtained by FoxNews.com warned that Islamic State fighters have increased calls for "lone wolves" to attack U.S. soldiers in America in recent months, citing one tweet that called for jihadists to find service members' addresses online and then "show up and slaughter them."

There will be “a continued call - by Western fighters in Syria and terrorist organizations - for lone offender attacks against U.S. military facilities and personnel,” warned a July law enforcement intelligence bulletin from the Central Florida Intelligence Exchange, a state-run agency that gathers, assesses and shares threat information and works with the Department of Homeland Security. “These threats will most likely increase should the U.S. or its allies attack the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) in Syria or Iraq.”

In one example cited in the bulletin, a British jihadist encouraged radicals still living in the West to use Facebook and LinkedIn to find and target soldiers...

Law enforcement bulletin warned of ISIS urging jihad attacks on US soil Fox News

Last edited:
When folks see it's just an article posted by faux news, does any one continue reading the article or to bother with the thread, or am I the only one that gets irritated with the waste of time?

When folks see it's just an article posted by faux news, does any one continue reading the article or to bother with the thread, or am I the only one that gets irritated with the waste of time?
What if MSNBC had posted the exact same article?

Law Enforcement and Gov't types send documents to news agencies quite often.

Same story on ABC, IBTimes, Gannet, WND, National Review, Daily Mail, Judicial Watch, 1053 Wow Country, NY Times, AM 1110 WCCM, PJ Media and NewsMax. It's also posted at Democrat Underground.

Boston CBS Local has the EXACT SAME STORY almost word for word.

Choose one and stop complaining.

Sorry, no. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Government propaganda is, as government propaganda does. :oops: It makes you wonder why the press doesn't do any independent investigation and just acts as a mouth piece for the government.

If any other CFR publication had posted the same thing, I would also feel I had wasted my time. War propaganda is war propaganda.

Here's an article by a CFR publication that directly relates to this similar incidents.

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...ped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
“Only the government could have made a ‘terrorist’ out of Mr. Cromitie, whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope,” said Judge Colleen McMahon, sentencing him to 25 years. She branded it a “fantasy terror operation” but called his attempt “beyond despicable” and rejected his claim of entrapment.

The judge’s statement was unusual, but Mr. Cromitie’s characteristics were not. His incompetence and ambivalence could be found among other aspiring terrorists whose grandiose plans were nurtured by law enforcement. They included men who wanted to attack fuel lines at Kennedy International Airport; destroy the Sears Tower (now Willis Tower) in Chicago; carry out a suicide bombing near Tampa Bay, Fla., and bomb subways in New York and Washington. Of the 22 most frightening plans for attacks since 9/11 on American soil, 14 were developed in sting operations.

We know that many of these cells are in contact with FBI and CIA informants. We also know that some of these so called terrorists that are tweeting in the Middle East are intelligence agents trying to recruit for the cause. Who is who? It's a murky proposition. It is the main reason, we need to stop all of the US taxpayer money from funding these operations. Who good guys are, and who bad guys are? No clear demarcation.

What I do know, this is propaganda to get folks riled up.

Australia officials are saying this morning they have thwarted a plan by ISIS to kidnap an Australian and behead them in public.

I would say the West better rid themselves as fast as they can all persons from suspect countries.
It's going to become a matter of survival.

So why were you complaining about FoxNews? I don't have Cable TV so I don't watch any news channels.

Australia officials are saying this morning they have thwarted a plan by ISIS to kidnap an Australian and behead them in public.

I would say the West better rid themselves as fast as they can all persons from suspect countries.
It's going to become a matter of survival.

You are dreaming...the West will NEVER rid themselves of such people. Political correctness and multiculturalism is far to strong here. All thanks to you know who.

You're right, I'm wrong. If I had just generally complained about it being low quality MSM, I would not have had much sympathy from the unwashed masses. At least complaining about Fox news garners support from the brain dead partisan left. lol

Cheap. I know. lol

So why were you complaining about FoxNews? I don't have Cable TV so I don't watch any news channels.
No, I don't have Cable or Satellite either. News channels and manipulated media aren't on my plate either. Who in their right mind would pay for commercials?

Liberals are okay with ISIS targeting servicemen and their families. It makes perfect sense.

It has always been ridiculous to allow Islam to set up shop here, but the violent genocidal political ideology really appeals to college professors and pseudo-intellectual Xian H8ters, antisemites, and assorted dysfunctional herds who didn't weather puberty very well. You would have a much better chance of interning Jews and Xians, if it were left up to the MSM and the Democrats in power now.

The government has never had a problem with banning Nazis and the like from immigrating or going on lecture tours, barring them from obtaining visas, but then turn around and allow a far more violent and degenerate political ideology to not only come and go freely but even build HQ buildings all over the country, mostly funded by Wahhabists to boot. The cognitive dissonance is glaring.

We all laugh at you when you WILLINGLY cut yourself off from AT LEAST 50% of the information and news being broadcast in America.

Just as you are being politely shied away from. No one wants to be with the obvious fools.

You guys should be listening to and reading every point of view possible.

Options are what separates smart people from stupid people.

Smart people have a better grasp of the facts.

Not so smart people have their PREFERRED set of flawed and limited facts.

And the stupid ones actually believe they are as smart as those who have broad sources of information and knowledge.

But they aren't.

And, of course, reading and watching and listening to more and better news sources and points of view doesn't necessarily make you smart.

I was presuming that a SMART person will do these intelligent things.

And you, as well as those like you, won't.

We all laugh at you when you WILLINGLY cut yourself off from AT LEAST 50% of the information and news being broadcast in America.

Just as you are being politely shied away from. No one wants to be with the obvious fools.

And the stupid ones actually believe they are as smart as those who have broad sources of information and knowledge.

But they aren't.

And, of course, reading and watching and listening to more and better news sources and points of view doesn't necessarily make you smart.

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media
Elites Push Government-funded Public Media
The Pratt House Matrix and "Ruling Class Journalists"
Big Media has been the handmaiden to Big Government for decades. Now that the Internet and independent media are challenging the statist game plan, Big Media and Big Government are desperately seeking to formally legitimize their longstanding illicit affair. To longtime observers it is not in the least surprising that the key players in this perverse Big Government-Big Media-Big Foundation symbiosis seem to hale disproportionately from the membership roster of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Like the slime trail that leads to the slug, most of the major efforts to centralize, nationalize, and cartelize political and economic power over the past century can be traced back to the CFR and the matrix of corporations, foundations, think tanks, and universities its members dominate. So it is with the current push to have the federal government fund and control more and more of the media. Dr. Bollinger (of Columbia University and the Federal Reserve) is a CFR member. As are Alberto Ibargen, president and CEO of the Knight Foundation and Walter Isaacson, president and CEO of the Aspen Institute, key operatives leading the FOCAS campaign.

Listed as "FOCAS 2010 leaders and experts" are CFR members Marcus Brauchli (the Washington Post), Alberto Ibarg?en, (besides heading the Knight Foundation he is also chairman of both the World Wide Web Foundation and the Newseum in Washington, D.C.), Vivian Schiller (National Public Radio), Paul Steiger, (ProPublica), Ernest J. Wilson III (Annenberg School for Communication), Norman Ornstein (American Enterprise Institute), Charlie Firestone (Aspen Institute), Barbara Cochran and (University of Missouri School of Journalism).

It goes on and on. Another significant voice in the government-media merger choir is Geoffrey Cowan (CFR), co-author of the USC/Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism 2010 study, Public Policy and Funding the News. Cowan, who headed the Voice Of America under President Clinton, is director of the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy, dean emeritus of the USC Annenberg School and USC University Professor, and holds the Annenberg Family Chair in Communication Leadership.

The CFR's "Profile of the Membership" in its 2008 Annual Report lists 398 members as journalists, correspondents, and editors. That includes members such as:

Michael P. Hirsh (Newsweek)
Jim Hoagland (Washington Post)
Fareed Zakaria (Time, CNN)
Thomas Friedman (New York Times)
Erin Burnett (CNBC)
Ethan Bronner (New York Times)
Paula Zahn (Discovery cable channel)
Heather Nauert (Fox News)
Norman Podhoretz (Commentary magazine)
Tom Brokaw (NBC)
Lesley Stahl (CBS)
Andrea Michell (NBC)
Elaine Sciolino (New York Times)
Diane Sawyer (ABC)
Deroy Murdock (Scripps Howard News Service and National Review Online)
David Ignatius (Washington Post)
Alan S. Murray (Wall Street Journal)
Jim Lehrer (PBS)
Margaret Warner (PBS)
Judy Woodruff (PBS)
Christopher Dickey (Newsweek)
Mortimer Zuckerman (U.S. News & World Report)

The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)

Jeffrey Bewkes (Chairman, CEO of Time Warner, in which capacity he oversees Time, CNN, TNT, HBO, TBS, Warner Bros., etc.)

Christopher Isham (CBS News vice president), and Barry Diller (IAC/InterActiveCorp and Washington Post).

In addition to the above-mentioned individual members there are CFR Corporate Members, which are major financial supporters of the CFR and its programs and agenda. The media organizations that have become CFR Corporate Members include Time Warner, ABC Inc., Bloomberg, News Corporation, General Electric (NBC Universal), Google, Thomson Reuters, and the Washington Post.

Government Propaganda doesn't interest Free Thinkers.

Mark+Twain.jpg

I must confess. I knew you all would think I'm talking about interning the Muslims to protect US from THEM.

But once American patriots realize these scumbags are actually going to servicemembers homes and killing or wounding or injuring or ATTEMPTING to do the aforementioned things to our soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines or their loved ones, American patriots would be really hard pressed to keep from targeting Muslims in wholesale numbers.

Being a Muslim will be a very hazardous thing when there are Jihadists attacking our military and their families against a backdrop of America's 20,000,000 permit carrying gun owners and millions more who are armed but not CCW permit holders.

And with Muslims getting plinked right and left across America, Muslims the world over would be religiously obligated to come to the aid of their fellow Muslims being oppressed by the infidels.

And with violence being waged in and on and across our landscape war will have broken out in America.

If they start attacking our service members in their homes, we should consider interning the Muslims.

For their safety and ours.

But they aren't.

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media
Elites Push Government-funded Public Media
The Pratt House Matrix and "Ruling Class Journalists"
Big Media has been the handmaiden to Big Government for decades. Now that the Internet and independent media are challenging the statist game plan, Big Media and Big Government are desperately seeking to formally legitimize their longstanding illicit affair. To longtime observers it is not in the least surprising that the key players in this perverse Big Government-Big Media-Big Foundation symbiosis seem to hale disproportionately from the membership roster of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Like the slime trail that leads to the slug, most of the major efforts to centralize, nationalize, and cartelize political and economic power over the past century can be traced back to the CFR and the matrix of corporations, foundations, think tanks, and universities its members dominate. So it is with the current push to have the federal government fund and control more and more of the media. Dr. Bollinger (of Columbia University and the Federal Reserve) is a CFR member. As are Alberto Ibargen, president and CEO of the Knight Foundation and Walter Isaacson, president and CEO of the Aspen Institute, key operatives leading the FOCAS campaign.

Listed as "FOCAS 2010 leaders and experts" are CFR members Marcus Brauchli (the Washington Post), Alberto Ibarg?en, (besides heading the Knight Foundation he is also chairman of both the World Wide Web Foundation and the Newseum in Washington, D.C.), Vivian Schiller (National Public Radio), Paul Steiger, (ProPublica), Ernest J. Wilson III (Annenberg School for Communication), Norman Ornstein (American Enterprise Institute), Charlie Firestone (Aspen Institute), Barbara Cochran and (University of Missouri School of Journalism).

It goes on and on. Another significant voice in the government-media merger choir is Geoffrey Cowan (CFR), co-author of the USC/Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism 2010 study, Public Policy and Funding the News. Cowan, who headed the Voice Of America under President Clinton, is director of the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy, dean emeritus of the USC Annenberg School and USC University Professor, and holds the Annenberg Family Chair in Communication Leadership.

The CFR's "Profile of the Membership" in its 2008 Annual Report lists 398 members as journalists, correspondents, and editors. That includes members such as:

Michael P. Hirsh (Newsweek)
Jim Hoagland (Washington Post)
Fareed Zakaria (Time, CNN)
Thomas Friedman (New York Times)
Erin Burnett (CNBC)
Ethan Bronner (New York Times)
Paula Zahn (Discovery cable channel)
Heather Nauert (Fox News)
Norman Podhoretz (Commentary magazine)
Tom Brokaw (NBC)
Lesley Stahl (CBS)
Andrea Michell (NBC)
Elaine Sciolino (New York Times)
Diane Sawyer (ABC)
Deroy Murdock (Scripps Howard News Service and National Review Online)
David Ignatius (Washington Post)
Alan S. Murray (Wall Street Journal)
Jim Lehrer (PBS)
Margaret Warner (PBS)
Judy Woodruff (PBS)
Christopher Dickey (Newsweek)
Mortimer Zuckerman (U.S. News & World Report)

The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)

Jeffrey Bewkes (Chairman, CEO of Time Warner, in which capacity he oversees Time, CNN, TNT, HBO, TBS, Warner Bros., etc.)

Christopher Isham (CBS News vice president), and Barry Diller (IAC/InterActiveCorp and Washington Post).

In addition to the above-mentioned individual members there are CFR Corporate Members, which are major financial supporters of the CFR and its programs and agenda. The media organizations that have become CFR Corporate Members include Time Warner, ABC Inc., Bloomberg, News Corporation, General Electric (NBC Universal), Google, Thomson Reuters, and the Washington Post.

Government Propaganda doesn't interest Free Thinkers.

Rebel without a cause.

New Topics

Forum List

Back