If Iran hates Jews and Israel so much why

I met one 100 year old lady , never talked to her about her religion . She was rich and bristled at any mention of being Iranian , said that she was Persian . Like I said , hundred year old rich lady , nice and polite but that's about all I know .

If you want to see a REALLY bristled Iranian-----call it an ARAB

I don't think that the Iranian Jews can intermarry so they mostly stick to their community and their schools and synagogues , They are peaceful people , peaceful because of nature and temperament but they remember and know what their muslim bosses are capable of doing .

Are there over 8,000 jews living in Iran who have complete religious and political freedom,freedom to leave,do business etc just like everyone else in Iran does.If its so bad why has Iran not killed them or thrown them in prison? Why haven't they expelled them? Hmmmm? The anti Iran rhetoric is a propaganda game just like it was against Syria and Iraq and Libya and Egypt etc etc etc...same shit different nation to lie about to get nation all pumped up to go to war with.

Is this meant to be a serious thread? :boohoo:

Are there over 8,000 jews living in Iran who have complete religious and political freedom,freedom to leave,do business etc just like everyone else in Iran does.If its so bad why has Iran not killed them or thrown them in prison? Why haven't they expelled them? Hmmmm? The anti Iran rhetoric is a propaganda game just like it was against Syria and Iraq and Libya and Egypt etc etc etc...same shit different nation to lie about to get nation all pumped up to go to war with.

Is this meant to be a serious thread? :boohoo:
Yes.

... from the Israel Firsters ...

When unsure about the type of dogshit racist trash you're dealing with, just let them post a few times and use the requisite anti-semitic terms and talking points to expose themselves. The nanosecond someone uses the term "israel-firster," they are stripped of any veneer of legitimacy immediately.

...Iran is the freest nation in the ME...

This is one of the funnier lines I've seen on the web...this poster is clearly a low IQ, teenage troll.

Jews have lived in Iran for more than the past 2500 years-----in the mid 20th century there were approximately 200 thousand jews still in Iran-----their number by virture of oppression has been reduced to less than 10,000 and still diminishing--------about a 95% decimation which SURPASSES all definitions of
GENOCIDE---------I have been acquainted with Iranian
jews since the 1960s when Iranian jewish parents began to smell the STINK OF ISLAMICISM over there and began to send their kids OUT----to the USA and Israel. GENOCIDE------got that fellow posters-----In fact I have a relative thru marriage who is an Iranian refugee in Israel -------GENOCIDE-----you disgusting scum

Jews have lived in Iran for more than the past 2500 years-----in the mid 20th century there were approximately 200 thousand jews still in Iran-----their number by virture of oppression has been reduced to less than 10,000 and still diminishing--------about a 95% decimation which SURPASSES all definitions of
jews since the 1960s when Iranian jewish parents began to smell the STINK OF ISLAMICISM over there and began to send their kids OUT----to the USA and Israel. GENOCIDE------got that fellow posters-----In fact I have a relative thru marriage who is an Iranian refugee in Israel -------GENOCIDE-----you disgusting scum

Yes many were unhappy with the US Shah, hence the revolution.

I don't think that the Iranian Jews can intermarry so they mostly stick to their community and their schools and synagogues , They are peaceful people , peaceful because of nature and temperament but they remember and know what their muslim bosses are capable of doing .

That is because Jews like to keep to themselves if that is true.

might be Penelope but I believe that they are restricted from intermarriage . I have o problem with any group keeping to themselves .

The SHAH was not from the USA----he was Iranian
"royalty" and so much beloved by his people that their
attitude towards him kinda surprised me. I have had Iranian friends in the USA since the Mid sixties-----
both muslim and jew. I will never forget their description of "OUR SHAH"-----like they loved the guy.
It was from a muslim doc-----way back circa 1970 that I learned about the growing stink of ISLAMICISM in Iran.---so I began to understand why many muslims were fleeing and LOTS AND LOTS of jews were sending
their teenaged kids out. ------then 1979 hit-----then Iran went down the cesspit of islamicism,
Penelope-----have you ever known an Iranian?-----I even have an Iranian relative thru marriage-----but she does not count----she is a jew-----fled the stink in the 1960s I am not suggesting that I know that the SHAH was a good deal-----but the AYATOILETS---are far worse. BTW----the shah had two sons----(at least)---from muslim Iranian friends----I know that the eldest is
considered very INTELLIGENT----and lots of Iranians would like to have him on the "PEACOCK THRONE"---
(really-----they call it the PEACOCK THRONE)

That is because Jews like to keep to themselves if that is true.

You got a llnk to that "jews like to keep to themselves" Nazi whore? Have you ever known an Iranian jew? I have known lots -------Jews in Iran have faced a level of discrimination since the advent of the filth of islam in Iran-------but they coped and integrated well into the society Then the stink of islamicism started growing during the 1960s In fact muslim Iranian friends of mine------circa 1970 preferred EL AL airlines when they flew "home"

might be Penelope but I believe that they are restricted from intermarriage . I have o problem with any group keeping to themselves .

in Iran-----a jewish male who marries a muslim female has committed a CAPITAL crime-----to the delight of Penelope. The good news is that I never ecountered jewish Iranian who wanted to marry a muslim female

New Topics

Forum List

Back