If Iran had a second amendment

The control ratio between armed authority and unarmed citzenry
Is something like 80 to 1.....
in other words one soldier with a gun can completely control the activity of 80 civilians without a gun.
This is the kind of thing that gives Lefty an erection probably literally. it's also the kind of thing that demonstrates why it's a bad idea to have a totally unarmed citizenry. I give you Iran as a primary example of an oppressive regime that uses the control ratio in a negative way. I can guarantee you that if Iran had a second amendment you would not see the current rash of human Rights abuses taking place there at this moment in time. I can also guarantee you that the moment the left succeeds in destroying the second amendment but the United States will become a carbon copy of what you're seeing in Iran right now.

Jo
The military or police will obliterate your nerdy little militia if you ever rise up
You over estimate the ability of the greatest military in the world.
The US with its A-10 Warthogs, F-18's, F-35's, Apache attack helicopters, Drones, Bombers (with their MOAB bombs), AC-130 gunships, missiles and highly trained professional troops, have been fighting a stubborn militia of barely educated people, fighting singly and in small groups, wearing the equivalent of pajamas, head bands and flip-flops, armed with AK-47's, AK-74's, some RPG's and Improvised Explosive Devices (easy to make) for 19 years and the pajama clad fighters are gaining ground, while the US has been trying to get them to come to a peace agreement.
If only 10% of the armed civilians here, rise up and fight a similar conflict, your leftist, communist government would be up against millions of determined groups, wearing you down, going after you and not all the troops in the military would side with the government. Many would break off and also fight for the freedoms in the Constitution.
As for weapons, people can actually make firearms in their basements or garages now. Ghost guns are becoming more popular.....no serial numbers and no tracking.

Last edited:
in other words one soldier with a gun can completely control the activity of 80 civilians without a gun.
This is the kind of thing that gives Lefty an erection probably literally. it's also the kind of thing that demonstrates why it's a bad idea to have a totally unarmed citizenry. I give you Iran as a primary example of an oppressive regime that uses the control ratio in a negative way. I can guarantee you that if Iran had a second amendment you would not see the current rash of human Rights abuses taking place there at this moment in time. I can also guarantee you that the moment the left succeeds in destroying the second amendment but the United States will become a carbon copy of what you're seeing in Iran right now.

Jo
This is a current event, or just a rant? The way you talk you seem to prefer a police state.

Jo
The military or police will obliterate your nerdy little militia if you ever rise up
The US with its A-10 Warthogs, F-18's, F-35's, Apache attack helicopters, Drones, Bombers (with their MOAB bombs), AC-130 gunships, missiles and highly trained professional troops, have been fighting a stubborn militia of barely educated people, fighting singly and in small groups, wearing the equivalent of pajamas, head bands and flip-flops, armed with AK-47's, AK-74's, some RPG's and Improvised Explosive Devices (easy to make) for 19 years and the pajama clad fighters are gaining ground, while the US has been trying to get them to come to a peace agreement.
If only 10% of the armed civilians here, rise up and fight a similar conflict, your leftist, communist government would be up against millions of determined groups, wearing you down, going after you and not all the troops in the military would side with the government. Many would break off and also fight for the freedoms in the Constitution.
As for weapons, people can actually make firearms in their basements or garages now. Ghost guns are becoming more popular.....no serial numbers and no tracking.
^ Oh lord help us against fucking lunatics like that guy

Jo

"U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters
U.N. human rights chief says video footage shows Iranian security forces “shooting to kill.”
U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters

This is the regime that Hussein Obama and the Democrats insist need be guaranteed nuclear weapons.

mrz120619dAPR20191206094512.jpg

Jo

"U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters
U.N. human rights chief says video footage shows Iranian security forces “shooting to kill.”
U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters

This is the regime that Hussein Obama and the Democrats insist need be guaranteed nuclear weapons.

Wow they're actually worse than China....

Jo

Jo

That poster has adolescent dreams of domination.....what the hell makes him think that soldiers would fire on citizens in the first place?

Jo

Jo
This is a current event, or just a rant? The way you talk you seem to prefer a police state.

Stop trying to invoke censorship control freak.....

Of course it's a current event....Iran is on the news in some form every day.

A police state? Did you even read the post?

Jo

Jo

Jo

Stop trying to invoke censorship control freak.....

Of course it's a current event....Iran is on the news in some form every day.

A police state? Did you even read the post?

Jo

Jo
serveimage

Jo
Which is why the Left Wing Statists hate our civil rights to lethal self-defense in the face of felony attack.

‘Overthrow is within reach’: Leader of Iranian resistance group hails death of Qassem Soleimani

The leader of the Iranian resistance said that the justified American killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani was an “irreparable blow” to the Iranian regime.

Maryam Rajavi, the president-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran and co-leader of the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, pointed out Friday that the terrorist Soleimani was responsible for numerous deaths, not just of Americans, but also Iranians opposing the theocratic regime.

“Qassem Soleimani was one of the most vicious criminals of Iran’s history,” she said. “He was personally involved in the massacre of hundreds of thousands of people in the region and in driving millions of others from their homes.”

Rajavi, 66, also praised the death of Abu Mahdi al Muhandis, leader of the Iranian-backed Popular Mobilization Forces, who was also killed in a drone attack.

“While the prospects for the ruling theocracy’s overthrow is within reach, it is time for the regime’s armed forces to refrain from firing on the Iranian people, lay down their weapons, and surrender,” Rajavi said.​

An “ imminent threat” led to the U.S. drone strike against Soleimani and Muhandis.

Forum List

Back