If Iran Gets Nukes, Will Liberals Admit that Obama Made a Horrendous Mistake?

You lazy Soros spoon fed pussy, there's also THIS:

The president added: "Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”

The President Of Iran Is Calling For The Annihilation Of Israel - Business Insider
Maybe it's best you don't answer questions, then people only think you're an idiot, because when you do answer questions, you confirm that you really are an idiot.

First off, "...annihilation of the Zionist regime...", could simply mean voting them out of office so they don't control the country any more. And second, why are you quoting someone who's no longer in power and running the country?

I hate to go to war or bomb Iran but they should never be allowed to have this kind of weapons.
Why not? And what business is it of yours what other nations do?

You are fucking stupid and idiot. It's not my business or you or others to dictate who should have a gun. BUT if I know that an idiot like you or Iran that is creating a terror killing people. Then you should not be allowed to have gun if not I (USA) will stop you myself. Put that in your fish brain. Are you a member of the republican guard head quarter in Qarchak, Iran?

Forum List

Back