If illegals register to vote in SF Should we demand to have those rolls made public?

after all if theirw illegal in the name of transparency we should have access to them or ice officials at the very least
There’s already been a commission to look into Trump’s lie that 3-6 million illegals voted. It’s conclusion?
It didn’t happen.
Did you hear him admit he lied about it?
Ha ha
He hasn’t admitted his other 3900 lies either.

A couple days ago I went out for a quick lunch at a local fast food dive in one of the wealthiest parts of KC.
At least 90% of the staff was Mexican and all of them that I heard were speaking Spanish. Half of the patrons were Mexican and ALL of them were speaking Spanish.

What's the big deal you say?
Well for starters there are no poor neighborhoods anywhere near where I was so where did all these employees come from? They sure aren't the neighborhood American teenagers whom these jobs are perfect for. We've had two chains in KC busted for hiring illegals on fake names and the management pockets part of the paycheck in return for the job security.
Secondly the CLEARLY illegal customers are taking decent paying construction jobs from the area.

Shit pisses me off to no end
whats an “ illegal customer?”
You idiots crack me up.

after all if theirw illegal in the name of transparency we should have access to them or ice officials at the very least
There’s already been a commission to look into Trump’s lie that 3-6 million illegals voted. It’s conclusion?
It didn’t happen.
Ha ha
LOL
Folks there are no words

I was just chatting with some locals yesterday about this. THere are now 100s of thousands of alien illegals on the California rolls. And in some other states and jurisdictions. If these local authorities INSIST on allowing them to vote in LOCAL matters -- fine. But If these people are registered to vote -- than after EVERY FEDERAL election, there ought to be unannounced audits of the votes. Perfectly within the bounds of the Constitution and REQUIRED to have confidence in the results.

Cali processed 100s of thousands of provisional ballots in 2016. THAT many provisionals says they are fucked up -- SNAFU'd. And of course, no one audited the RESULTS of all those provisionals for the Feds. Or of the actual valid ballots cast.

I don't think it's fine to let illegal aliens vote in local matters. It erodes the fundamentals of a democratic republic. I don't think illegal aliens should have a drivers licenses either.

There's a public benefit for illegals to have driver's licenses. They should just be marked "Non resident alien" on the license. After a couple days of driving in England. I was so intimidated by the weirdness of it all, that I ran to a book store and bought their official driver training handbook. MOST visitors should be REQUIRED to at least sit thru a 10 minute crash course to GET behind the wheel. Otherwise, driver's licensing is a joke. It's already KINDA a joke, because there is no expectation that a short exam and a quick check-ride at 16 makes you a great driver for life.

As for them voting in local elections, that's a decision I don't LIKE, but I'm not going out of my way to prevent stupid choices. It's called tolerance and it's the very basis of freedom and liberty. Cali and others are on the runway headed for terminal stupid. Let them. It's an experiment that others won't repeat after the documentaries air on TV..

Your premise is fine about the driver's license I just think it's capitulation instead of curing the problem. I had no problem learning to drive in England and Scotland. but most of our illegals are not very smart.

As to voting, it's hard to undo stupidity even with humiliation.

I was just chatting with some locals yesterday about this. THere are now 100s of thousands of alien illegals on the California rolls. And in some other states and jurisdictions. If these local authorities INSIST on allowing them to vote in LOCAL matters -- fine. But If these people are registered to vote -- than after EVERY FEDERAL election, there ought to be unannounced audits of the votes. Perfectly within the bounds of the Constitution and REQUIRED to have confidence in the results.

Cali processed 100s of thousands of provisional ballots in 2016. THAT many provisionals says they are fucked up -- SNAFU'd. And of course, no one audited the RESULTS of all those provisionals for the Feds. Or of the actual valid ballots cast.
They should not be voting regardless of the importance or level of the issue being voted on.
They should not be employed.
They should not be released after being caught.
Thwy should not get ANY social assistance of ANY KIND, ever.

THEY SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT.
Who would you have on your subcontractor crews then?

It didn’t happen.
Ha ha
LOL
Folks there are no words
Idiot still doesn’t know that Trump’s own commission ruled that he lied about 3-6 million illegals voted.
Ha!

Get over it, righties.

Taxation without representation is the issue.
How does an illegal deserve representation?
They are not giving illegals the right to vote.
Yes they are. Are you fucking stupid?
Nice proof. Another example of why DEPLORABLES are the dumbest people on earth..
Do you not read the news?

Non-citizens, illegal immigrants now may register to vote in San Francisco school board elections

I don't think it's fine to let illegal aliens vote in local matters. It erodes the fundamentals of a democratic republic. I don't think illegal aliens should have a drivers licenses either.
Your Constitution Gives Us Oats, Not Votes. Patriots Would Say "Neigh" to That.

A democratic republic is a contradiction in terms. In fact, it empowers Low-IQ college graduates to call such a phrase an "oxymoron," which is just the opposite. In this elitist oligarchy, inferior people rise to superior positions through birth or brownnosing, not brains.

The Alt Right and Trump and Putin will all know when Mueller who is MAGA releases his reports.

Your Constitution Gives Us Oats, Not Votes. Patriots Would Say "Neigh" to That.

A democratic republic is a contradiction in terms. In fact, it empowers Low-IQ college graduates to call such a phrase an "oxymoron," which is just the opposite. In this elitist oligarchy, inferior people rise to superior positions through birth or brownnosing, not brains.

You just described most of Congress. Inferior people in superior positions. And there's NO evidence that a straight Democracy promotes more qualified or smarter leadership. In fact, with the current complexity of our bloated mammoth bureaucracy, it could take 10 years to even reach the necessary competence to run it.

Get over it, righties.

Taxation without representation is the issue.
Then let's stop giving them jobs or taxing them. Let's just ignore them or ship them to jail.

It really isn't a question of "left or right," it is a question of law and order.
If they are legal immigrants, they have the right to have jobs.
Did you read the title of the OP?
Did you read the string?

Forum List

Back