If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

from liar "because"
Like i said you retard Muslims pay a lot more taxes and religous donations

Yes---I know, you filthy liar, that you posted that idiot comment which is very much a mendacious piece of filth---there are enough records and writings in even people in existence who KNOW the system and REPRODUCE it for the benefit of muslims like you who LONG TO LIVE AS DHIMMIS

I am all for it why not answer?----YOU WANT IT?
I know it can be arranged that the muslims of Israel be premitted to live the glorious life of a dhimmi

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from Princess to stretch the boundaries of human intellect. How does Princess do it?
You gotta problem with hot jew bitches?

he has a thing about men in soiled, disposable diapers. i don't think he is interested in women. he keeps propositioning me and it became annoying until i figured out he was just begging for attention, poor guy.

just weirdness. a couple of years ago they caught some old fart hanging around an early childhood developement center near where i live and he would go through the dumpster behind the school every night and gather up the diapers full of urine and defecation and put them in his sleeping bag and sleep with them. he would scare the bejesus out of the little kids but not on purpose, he claimed. he was tazed after startling a lady one night walking home with her kids and died of a heart attack.

sorta sad really. everyone was relieved he was gone and nobody missed him one single bit. ya never know about people. i felt bad for him, but i swear to god, that guy was the rankest smelling dude i ever saw. he reeked of cheap wine, urine and stale cigarettes.

There was no pact of umar recently

What are you calling "recently"??? liar? two weeks ago? The filth of dhimmia was imposed on the jews of yemen until they escaped the stink around 1950.----that stink
INCLUDED THE DETAILS OF THE FILTH OF THE PACT OF OMAR My own hubby was born into that disgusting and vile system-------but he was rescued from the vile filth as an infant in the early 1940s Why do you LIE so much?-----there are still pigs in the world who consider that disgusting filth something holy and would like to impose the stinking filth where ever they can------go right ahead and lie again and deny it EVERY ISLAMICIST PIG LAUDS THAT SHIT and muslim children are taught that the disgusting stinking filth is GLORIOUS and an example of wonderful justice. How do I know? muslims told me.
I would be delighted to offer that GLORIOUS and WONDERFUL agreement to the "palestinians" good idea? do not be shy----I am offering something that muslims claim is GOOD no taxes ----just jizya -----and---of course -----you testimony would be WORTHLESS in court and------etc etc etc your children ---if you happen to die are really lucky -----that get to be enslaved

good luck. i tried to tell her the same thing when i was disccussing the thriving and prosperous jewish communities in arab muslim countries before zionism and she ust went off on one of her notorious rants and raves about some yemeni cat she hooked up with...something weird...some fool who did nothing but bitch about this, that, and the next thing.

she just wants people to feel sorry for her. guess what? i do.

Please note----I offered DHIMMIA to both "because" and deach-----both INSIST it was wonderful for jews-----but somehow neither will accept it for themselves Deach insists jews THRIVED under dhimmia I have asked to name the country in which jews historically THRIVED and LIVED FREE WITH EQUALITY and UNDER NO OPPRESSION---- WITH MUSLIMS under dhimma----but so far he has not been able to do so. He reminds me of the people who during my childhood and the civil rights era pointed out the few cases of blacks who prospered and-----the terrific advantage of being introduced to civilization and christianity ("some of them WANTED to stay on the plantations" they would whimper)

Why is it that everyone who knows Seal hates him? Hey Seal, what does Tania have to say about you lately?

What are you calling "recently"??? liar? two weeks ago? The filth of dhimmia was imposed on the jews of yemen until they escaped the stink around 1950.----that stink
INCLUDED THE DETAILS OF THE FILTH OF THE PACT OF OMAR My own hubby was born into that disgusting and vile system-------but he was rescued from the vile filth as an infant in the early 1940s Why do you LIE so much?-----there are still pigs in the world who consider that disgusting filth something holy and would like to impose the stinking filth where ever they can------go right ahead and lie again and deny it EVERY ISLAMICIST PIG LAUDS THAT SHIT and muslim children are taught that the disgusting stinking filth is GLORIOUS and an example of wonderful justice. How do I know? muslims told me.
I would be delighted to offer that GLORIOUS and WONDERFUL agreement to the "palestinians" good idea? do not be shy----I am offering something that muslims claim is GOOD no taxes ----just jizya -----and---of course -----you testimony would be WORTHLESS in court and------etc etc etc your children ---if you happen to die are really lucky -----that get to be enslaved

good luck. i tried to tell her the same thing when i was disccussing the thriving and prosperous jewish communities in arab muslim countries before zionism and she ust went off on one of her notorious rants and raves about some yemeni cat she hooked up with...something weird...some fool who did nothing but bitch about this, that, and the next thing.

Anybody know where Seal has so suddenly disappeared to? Is he out of disposable diapers?

Why is it that everyone who knows Seal hates him? Hey Seal, what does Tania have to say about you lately?

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
MJ, the one thing you could do to make yourself popular and ensure re-election would be to announce on radio/TV that as of this moment, Gaza, Judea and Samaria are now open for settlement.(Then get out of the way of the stampede)
MJ, Bibi must have read this thread.

israel today | Israel News | Netanyahu under pressure regarding Israel's biblical heartland - israel today | Israel News

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians.

You couldn't be a bigger bastard than any other God Damned Jew that's PM of Israel. It's just that Israel walks the line between genocide against Palestinians and losing all global support. The result is a stalemate.

Your announcement would result in war, and Israel would lose because Israel wouldn't have American backing. And, with any luck, the result would be about six million dead Jews in Israel, all delivered to the eternal Holocaust.

Ariux, the Jews are not to blame for your own personal problems.

Once again, here is my peace proposal. Anyone have a better one?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Forum List

Back