If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

You'll never get it MJ. Your level of intellect as a peace maker would destroy the very people you wish to protect. Maybe you could be PM of a broken record of a Message Board Thread called Palestinian Contributions to peace...

That is your speed!

Last edited:
No Pbel. It is you who just don't get it. Tell me, how can those Zionists claim they want peace when they refuse to negotiate with the duly elected government by the Palestinian people themselves?

It is regretable that the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians was that of Jordan's Black September. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint about it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

You'll never get it MJ. You're level of intellect as a peace maker would destroy the very people you wish to protect. Maybe you could be PM of a broken record of a Message Board Thread called Palestinian Contributions to peace...

That is your speed!

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians.

You couldn't be a bigger bastard than any other God Damned Jew that's PM of Israel. It's just that Israel walks the line between genocide against Palestinians and losing all global support. The result is a stalemate.

Your announcement would result in war, and Israel would lose because Israel wouldn't have American backing. And, with any luck, the result would be about six million dead Jews in Israel, all delivered to the eternal Holocaust.

Oh & Pbel, seeing as you in all your high intelligence bring up the Palestinian Contributions to Peace thread, have you noticed that it is the all time #1 leader in participation getting close to 5000 replies? And we are still waiting for a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization. Would you be so kind as to help me out here to educate those Zionists to the truth & list some for us. 'Atta boy.

No Pbel. It is you who just don't get it. Tell me, how can those Zionists claim they want peace when they refuse to negotiate with the duly elected government by the Palestinian people themselves?

It is regretable that the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians was that of Jordan's Black September. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint about it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

You'll never get it MJ. You're level of intellect as a peace maker would destroy the very people you wish to protect. Maybe you could be PM of a broken record of a Message Board Thread called Palestinian Contributions to peace...

That is your speed!

That is your speed!

Oh & Pbel, seeing as you in all your high intelligence bring up the Palestinian Contributions to Peace thread, have you noticed that it is the all time #1 leader in participation getting close to 5000 replies? And we are still waiting for a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization. Would you be so kind as to help me out here to educate those Zionists to the truth & list some for us. 'Atta boy.

That is your speed!

That is your speed!

Let's see:

MJ the leader in greasing his-own post by keeping it on top...Patting your-self in the back...You have no shame or honor!

MJB12741 824
P F Tinmore 762
theliq 425
loinboy 372
JStone 357
Hossfly 341
Toddsterpatriot 244
SAYIT 209
ima 185
Hollie 151
Lipush 126
Uncensored2008 89
docmauser1 87
Wolverine1984 76
Saigon 72
rhodescholar 69
irosie91 59
Ropey 51
Jos 47
Tweezerman 39
SherriMunnerlyn 37
eots 35
72VirginCamels 33
toomuchtime_ 31
pbel 22
thanatos144 21
High_Gravity 18
Friends 15
Roudy 9
Jroc 8
thetor 8
ERGO 7
BARCA 7
syrenn 7
tooldtocare 7
patrickcaturday 7
BecauseIKnow 7
Iridescence 6
Dante 5
ConzHateUSA 5
Sundowner47 5
NeoTemplar 5
Artevelde 4
jillian 3
Intuition123 3
ForeverYoung436 3
Swagger 3
Douger 3
member 2
Ernie S. 2
reabhloideach 2
freedombecki 2
tjvh 2
Londoner 2
rdean 2
OldUSAFSniper 2
mudwhistle 2
peach174 2
GdWithIsrael 1
IGetItAlready 1
Emanamana 1
KissMy 1
Rozman 1
Unkotare 1
manifold 1
Truthseeker420 1
uscitizen 1
Shogun 1
Cuyo 1

Well DAMN I'm good. Hey Pbel. Still waiting for your reply to list a Palestinian contribution on the Palestinian Contributions to Peace, mankind & Civilization thread. Can you handle it?

That is your speed!

Let's see:

MJ the leader in greasing his-own post by keeping it on top...Patting your-self in the back...You have no shame or honor!

MJB12741 824
P F Tinmore 762
theliq 425
loinboy 372
JStone 357
Hossfly 341
Toddsterpatriot 244
SAYIT 209
ima 185
Hollie 151
Lipush 126
Uncensored2008 89
docmauser1 87
Wolverine1984 76
Saigon 72
rhodescholar 69
irosie91 59
Ropey 51
Jos 47
Tweezerman 39
SherriMunnerlyn 37
eots 35
72VirginCamels 33
toomuchtime_ 31
pbel 22
thanatos144 21
High_Gravity 18
Friends 15
Roudy 9
Jroc 8
thetor 8
ERGO 7
BARCA 7
syrenn 7
tooldtocare 7
patrickcaturday 7
BecauseIKnow 7
Iridescence 6
Dante 5
ConzHateUSA 5
Sundowner47 5
NeoTemplar 5
Artevelde 4
jillian 3
Intuition123 3
ForeverYoung436 3
Swagger 3
Douger 3
member 2
Ernie S. 2
reabhloideach 2
freedombecki 2
tjvh 2
Londoner 2
rdean 2
OldUSAFSniper 2
mudwhistle 2
peach174 2
GdWithIsrael 1
IGetItAlready 1
Emanamana 1
KissMy 1
Rozman 1
Unkotare 1
manifold 1
Truthseeker420 1
uscitizen 1
Shogun 1
Cuyo 1

You'll never get it MJ. Your level of intellect as a peace maker would destroy the very people you wish to protect. Maybe you could be PM of a broken record of a Message Board Thread called Palestinian Contributions to peace...

That is your speed!
Jealous little bugger, ain'tcha?

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians.

You couldn't be a bigger bastard than any other God Damned Jew that's PM of Israel. It's just that Israel walks the line between genocide against Palestinians and losing all global support. The result is a stalemate.

Your announcement would result in war, and Israel would lose because Israel wouldn't have American backing. And, with any luck, the result would be about six million dead Jews in Israel, all delivered to the eternal Holocaust.
Heavens to Murgatroyd, y'all!

Well DAMN I'm good. Hey Pbel. Still waiting for your reply to list a Palestinian contribution on the Palestinian Contributions to Peace, mankind & Civilization thread. Can you handle it?

Let's see:

MJB12741 824
P F Tinmore 762
theliq 425
loinboy 372
JStone 357
Hossfly 341
Toddsterpatriot 244
SAYIT 209
ima 185
Hollie 151
Lipush 126
Uncensored2008 89
docmauser1 87
Wolverine1984 76
Saigon 72
rhodescholar 69
irosie91 59
Ropey 51
Jos 47
Tweezerman 39
SherriMunnerlyn 37
eots 35
72VirginCamels 33
toomuchtime_ 31
pbel 22
thanatos144 21
High_Gravity 18
Friends 15
Roudy 9
Jroc 8
thetor 8
ERGO 7
BARCA 7
syrenn 7
tooldtocare 7
patrickcaturday 7
BecauseIKnow 7
Iridescence 6
Dante 5
ConzHateUSA 5
Sundowner47 5
NeoTemplar 5
Artevelde 4
jillian 3
Intuition123 3
ForeverYoung436 3
Swagger 3
Douger 3
member 2
Ernie S. 2
reabhloideach 2
freedombecki 2
tjvh 2
Londoner 2
rdean 2
OldUSAFSniper 2
mudwhistle 2
peach174 2
GdWithIsrael 1
IGetItAlready 1
Emanamana 1
KissMy 1
Rozman 1
Unkotare 1
manifold 1
Truthseeker420 1
uscitizen 1
Shogun 1
Cuyo 1

Posters like Tinmore have surpassed your threads reply by many thousands....However, he is not a broken record that repeats the Holy ZioNazi mantra over and over that would make a Parrot flee...

In fact Seal is on the line with the Guiness World Records to get you the "Longest Playing" broken record award. Heh, Heh, Heh...as you would say with your brow intellect!

Last edited:

That is your speed!

Oh, yessiree, I Sure I would be jealous of Mr. Hitler wannabe, who would kill ten thousand Palestinians for every Israeli killed by them, is like me leaving my Waterfront Boston home for your outhouse in by god West Virgini.

Pew! I passss.

Last edited:
Pbel, do you deny that Jordan's Black September, massacring around 20,000 Palestinians in one blow led to the one & only lasting peace from Palestinains? You see, peace is all just a matter of communicating with Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. And just think of all the lives on both sides that were saved over the long run. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

\

That is your speed!

Oh, yessiree I Sure, I would be jealous of Mr. Hitler wannabe, who would kill ten thousand Palestinians for every Israel killed by them, is like me leaving my Waterfront Boston home for your outhouse in by god West Virgini.

Pew! I passss.

Pbel, do you deny that Jordan's Black September, massacring around 20,000 Palestinians in one blow led to the one & only lasting peace from Palestinains? You see, peace is all just a matter of communicating with Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. And just think of all the lives on both sides that were saved over the long run. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

\

Oh, yessiree I Sure, I would be jealous of Mr. Hitler wannabe, who would kill ten thousand Palestinians for every Israel killed by them, is like me leaving my Waterfront Boston home for your outhouse in by god West Virgini.

Pew! I passss.

Of course I deny your stupid sophomoric analysis. All Black Semptember accomplished was forcing then the Hashemite King to marry a Palestinian Woman which beget the present King...The Palestinians won!

Now THAT"S funny. Oh yes, the Palestinians won alright. King Hussein massacred around 20,000 of them for peace & left tens of thousands other Palestinians as refugees. And then after the death of his half brother king Faud, king Abduallah marries the most gorgeous Palestinian woman & still refuses to grant any right of return to the rest of the Palestinians. A victory indeed but not exactly for the Palestinians.

\

Pew! I passss.

Of course I deny your stupid sophomoric analysis. All Black Semptember accomplished was forcing then the Hashemite King to marry a Palestinian Woman which beget the present King...The Palestinians won!

Now THAT"S funny. Oh yes, the Palestinians won alright. King Hussein massacred around 20,000 of them for peace & left tens of thousands other Palestinians as refugees. And then after the death of his half brother king Faud, king Abduallah marries the most gorgeous Palestinian woman & still refuses to grant any right of return to the rest of the Palestinians. A victory indeed but not exactly for the Palestinians.

\

Gawd your near-sightness and many other Racist Zionists will be the end of you...The Arab plan this this War of Attrition is to keep up the pressure of resistance until Israel breaks...it may take a hundred years or more. The Palestinians have their ancestors burried in this land, and they have the balls not to give in...

Stay Tuned Adolph....

Last edited:
Unlike you, I am a man of peace & for peace, whatever it takes to achieve it now. So dream on about how someday the Palestinians will break Israel while I dream on of the day hell freezes over.

Gawd your near-sightness and many other Racist Zionists will be the end of you...The Arab plan this this War of Attrition is to keep up the pressure of resistance until Israel breaks...it may take a hundred years or more. The Palestinians have their ancestors burried in this land, and they have the balls not to give in...

Stay Tuned Adolf.

Unlike you, I am a man of peace & for peace, whatever it takes to achieve it now. So dream on about how someday the Palestinians will break Israel while I dream on of the day hell freezes over.

Stay Tuned Adolf.

MJ, the Palestinians are not alone...they have the whole world backing them and probably 1.4 billion(1,000,400,000) Muslims...

Oh now I see. You make good sense. So that is why not a single country wants Palestinians including all the Arab countries.

Stay Tuned Adolf.

MJ, the Palestinians are not alone...they have the whole world backing them and probably 1.4 billion(1,000,400,000) Muslims...

Oh Pbel. We love you for all the laughs.

Oh now I see. You make good sense. So that is why not a single country wants Palestinians including all the Arab countries.

Yes, you're a man of peace. You believe in genocide, which is typical of Zionists. When the opposition is gone, there will be peace, like a graveyard, the dream of all despots. But, Israel is stuck in a stalemate with the Palestinians. That stalemate won't end in Israel's victory. The clock is ticking against Israel, not the Palestinians.

The world isn't moving to the side of Israel. Demographic trends in the territories don't favor Israel. It's just a matter before Israel loses its regional nuclear bomb monopoly. Also, God isn't on their side... if the Bible is to be believed.

Forum List

Back