If I Were In Charge...

PackMule

(ZAN-TI-MOW)
Oct 21, 2008
So.Cal.
I would remove all of our troupes out of Iraq & Afghan. Than 1 Month later I Would send Volunteers, In Dress Blues for Town Pass. No Weapons! Just Spending Money! See How They Like us Then!!!

The U.S. Military is made of all Volunteers. Everyone and anyone who has served in uniform knows fully their responsibilities.

As for the rest of your post, I am really confused and lost as I have no clue what you are talking about.

Exactly, options are misguided and confusing. Military posts need to be focused and well explained. How would you pull out troops? What is the blue-volunteer all about?

the U.s. Military Is Made Of All Volunteers. Everyone And Anyone Who Has Served In Uniform Knows Fully Their Responsibilities.

As For The Rest Of Your Post, I Am Really Confused And Lost As I Have No Clue What You Are Talking About.

Stop Loss?

I would remove all of our troupes out of Iraq & Afghan. Than 1 Month later I Would send Volunteers, In Dress Blues for Town Pass. No Weapons! Just Spending Money! See How They Like us Then!!!

You are a disgrace to this country if that is what you would do if you were in charge!

How dumb can you get then everyone in dress blues would be a target that could not shoot back. Welcome to reality moron.

Journalist Thom Shanker wrote for the New York Times 3 December 2008:
On the campaign trail, Senator Barack Obama offered a pledge that electrified and motivated his liberal base, vowing to "end the war" in Iraq. But as he moves closer to the White House, President-elect Obama is making clearer than ever that tens of thousands of American troops will be left behind in Iraq

Yes, his handlers showed him where the bear shit...

I think this is a great idea! By all means, remove the troupes and then ask for volunteers to walk around in dress blues without weapons (presumably they will have their own money).

As a parallel effort I suggest we leave the soldiers and marines in place, in full combat gear and armed to the teeth to kill, maim and otherwise deal with those who will be sure to be taking shots at the troupes!

As long as the volunteers are Obama supporters, I'm fine with it.

Forum List

Back