If I was were a politician kickin 60-70 years of age, I'd leave the kids alone

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Florida Survivors Push Back After GOP Activist Says Theyā€™re ā€˜Hijacked By Left-Wing Groupsā€™
Saying that ā€œjust because weā€™re young we canā€™t make a difference is not right,ā€ one student said.
Jack Kingston questions Florida school shooting survivors speaking against guns: "Their sorrow can very easily be hijacked by left-wing groups ... Do we really think 17-year-olds on their own are going to plan a nation-wide rally?" http://cnn.it/2Hxlqjc

If all of washington knew just how sick and tired the country is of Ryan, Pelosi, Mitch, Shummer, these old old tired motherfuckers.....they'd all quit and go home.

As much as I hated Hilary, Pelosi is in the top two. I'm sick and tired of these same old boojay politicians pushing the same ol shit year after year after year, illegals, national security and food stamps...the GOP, fuck the poor, enrich the rich and god bless the cops and our military....meanwhile, the working class struggle with gun violence, low wages, fucked up highways and roads and bullshit every single fuckin day....YOUNG PEOPLE TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY AND DO IT WITH THE BLESSINGS OF US ALL!!

Forum List

Back