If I Was Hillary...

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.

If I was Hillary I'd pack my bags and leave.

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

yes...her favorite fallback position...It's another "vast right wing conspiracy"... :dunno:

RWers are not smart enough nor trustworthy enough to sustain a "vast RW conspiracy". Nope..just a handful of dummy puppets doing the Koch's bidding.

so she WAS lying when she tried that excuse the first time...

How would I know? Are you people so damned dense that you can't understand that I don't care about Hillary? I'm just saying what I believe will happen based on many factors. I believe she will win so easily that she is wasting the opportunity to get a bunch of dems elected into congress as well. That is if she wants do do anything once she gets elected.

If I was Hillary I'd pack my bags and leave.

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

yes...her favorite fallback position...It's another "vast right wing conspiracy"... :dunno:

RWers are not smart enough nor trustworthy enough to sustain a "vast RW conspiracy". Nope..just a handful of dummy puppets doing the Koch's bidding.

How would I know? Are you people so damned dense that you can't understand that I don't care about Hillary? I'm just saying what I believe will happen based on many factors. I believe she will win so easily that she is wasting the opportunity to get a bunch of dems elected into congress as well. That is if she wants do do anything once she gets elected.

Oh..I see..you want to use her quotes to support your premise...but when someone else uses one of her direct quotes, it bothers you.
People don't trust her..She's done...she's going nowhere politically...

Oh..I see..you want to use her quotes to support your premise...but when someone else uses one of her direct quotes, it bothers you.

You are goofy. Where on this or any thread have I quoted Hillary?

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.

Yeah, Hillary should just say "I'm a democrat, the law doesn't apply to me."

Oh wait, she already did that...

ROFL

Poor little commies, can't come to grips with the fact that Hillary is done.

Hey, you still have Sanders!

Yeah, Hillary should just say "I'm a democrat, the law doesn't apply to me."

Oh wait, she already did that...

ROFL

Poor little commies, can't come to grips with the fact that Hillary is done.

Hey, you still have Sanders!

I remember all you goofy fyucks were saying the same thing about Obama. The Bishop Morman would run away with it. Ha...Ha...

I remember all you goofy fyucks were saying the same thing about Obama. The Bishop Morman would run away with it. Ha...Ha...

I said quit the opposite.

The crook Hillary is done. Nothing you can do will change that.

holb_c13485720150902120100.jpg

I said quit the opposite.

The crook Hillary is done. Nothing you can do will change that.

holb_c13485720150902120100.jpg

Nothing "I" can do? Why would "I" do anything for Hillary? See how goofy you all are. Where in this or any thread have I praised Hillary?

Seems like you idgits are so blinded by your hatred that you can't understand plain English. Your e-mail attack is stupid. The vast majority of Americans don't give a rat's ass. This thing is going to backfire so badly for you. So is having elected Bush. That will haunt the GOP for several more decades.

You have not learned anything either, other than left wing talking points.

You have not learned anything either, other than left wing talking points.

Where would I have learned left wing talking points? I have never been on a left wing site. I rarely watch the news on TV. Do you see me posting on left wing topics?

I believe you post with no knowledge of what you are talking about. Left wing or right wing ...stupid and willful ignorance is stupid willful ignorance.

Please do post something of what I have posted that is a Hillary quote. You can't? Maybe because I have NEVER quoted Hillary on this or any site.

How dumb are you RWers anyway? You people just make shit up out of whole cloth..then another one of you will chime in co-signing the lie..and on and on. I'll save you the trouble thinking about how dumb you are...HOPELESSLY DUMB.

Not only have I never quoted Hillary..I can't even think of a noteworthy quote by the woman. I would bet that you goofs know tons of Hillary quotes. That clearly makes you HUGE Hillary supporters.

If I was Hillary I'd laugh at the email crap and focus on real policies that make America great!
1. Rebuild our infrastructure...Go back to 1965 levels per capita.
2. Increasing our science budget..Promising to fund more fusion research, cancer cures and a larger nasa budget. I'd work to add a economic approach to space exploration through exploring the resources and making the case for future missions to take advantage of it. I'd also refocus nasa towards exploring the icy ocean moons of our solar system as they have the best chance at life and secondly extrasolar planets with a study progress towards better + larger telescopes. I'd keep Obama's work with space-x alive and well!!!
3. I'd promise to keep investment into solar energy, etc. I don't think I'd renew the tax credit as I believe solar can stand on its own.
4. I'd promise educational reform!!! I'd point out how we're now 14th in the world and we can do better! I'd choose one of the top 3 educational systems on earth to replace our current one with. Common core sucks!
5. Promise to increase minimum wage to 10.10 per hour by my second year! The workers deserve more of the massive profits.
6. Campaign on doing away with free trade and raising tariffs on the third world. Time to protect our businesses here at home.
7. Legalize pot and release all that were imprisoned because of it.
8. Get rid of the 3 strike rule for non-violent crimes.
9. Reform our election system so the poor and middle class have a larger voice!!!
10. Work to rebuild the unions and raise taxes on the top 5%! The 40's, 50's and 60's was our height and we should go back to that time.
11. encourage more people to go to college to reach their dreams with loan forgiveness.
12. Close the loop holes that the rich use to fucking cheat
13. Promise to run a positive campaign based on policies and to keep doing it once in office.
14. Work to bring the deep south out of the 19th century!

I'd pretty much wouldn't touch social issues or blacklivesmatters. I'd just focus on a promising and happy picture for the electorate as the right wing raged.

Last edited:

Please do post something of what I have posted that is a Hillary quote. You can't? Maybe because I have NEVER quoted Hillary on this or any site.

How dumb are you RWers anyway? You people just make shit up out of whole cloth..then another one of you will chime in co-signing the lie..and on and on. I'll save you the trouble thinking about how dumb you are...HOPELESSLY DUMB.

Not only have I never quoted Hillary..I can't even think of a noteworthy quote by the woman. I would bet that you goofs know tons of Hillary quotes. That clearly makes you HUGE Hillary supporters.

do get over yourself..you look ridiculous....on second thought, carry on!

If I was Hillary I'd laugh at the email crap and focus on real policies that make America great!
1. Rebuild our infrastructure...Go back to 1965 levels per capita.
2. Increasing our science budget..Promising to fund more fusion research, cancer cures and a larger nasa budget. I'd work to add a economic approach to space exploration through exploring the resources and making the case for future missions to take advantage of it. I'd also refocus nasa towards exploring the icy ocean moons of our solar system as they have the best chance at life and secondly extrasolar planets with a study progress towards better + larger telescopes. I'd keep Obama's work with space-x alive and well!!!
3. I'd promise to keep investment into solar energy, etc. I don't think I'd renew the tax credit as I believe solar can stand on its own.
4. I'd promise educational reform!!! I'd point out how we're now 14th in the world and we can do better! I'd choose one of the top 3 educational systems on earth to replace our current one with. Common core sucks!
5. Promise to increase minimum wage to 10.10 per hour by my second year! The workers deserve more of the massive profits.
6. Campaign on doing away with free trade and raising tariffs on the third world. Time to protect our businesses here at home.
7. Legalize pot and release all that were imprisoned because of it.
8. Get rid of the 3 strike rule for non-violent crimes.
9. Reform our election system so the poor and middle class have a larger voice!!!
10. Work to rebuild the unions and raise taxes on the top 5%! The 40's, 50's and 60's was our height and we should go back to that time.
11. encourage more people to go to college to reach their dreams with loan forgiveness.
12. Close the loop holes that the rich use to fucking cheat
13. Promise to run a positive campaign based on policies and to keep doing it once in office.
14. Work to bring the deep south out of the 19th century!

I'd pretty much wouldn't touch social issues or blacklivesmatters. I'd just focus on a promising and happy picture for the electorate as the right wing raged.

your visit to fantasy land must have been fun. Did you fall off the dumbo ride and land on your head?

your naivete makes your posts amusing.

do get over yourself..you look ridiculous....on second thought, carry on!

That's Wilson. I look fine.

The thread title is inaccurate. The proper handling of hiLIARy's name is the Zander format.

Forum List

Back