"If I wanted America to fail"

This is happening now...

"If I wanted America to fail" - TV - YouTube

PROOF??
In January, Hovensa entered into a consent decree with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Justice Department in which the company agreed to invest $700 million on pollution controls after a series of chemical releases affected people living downwind from the refinery.
Hovensa also agreed to pay a $5.4 million penalty for violating the Clean Air Act.

With the additional modification costs and fines, it was no longer economical to operate the refinery and the decision was made to close it.

Hovensa Refinery Closing on St. Croix

This St. Croix refinery could NO LONGER AFFORD primarily due to $700 million more in pollution controls needed to meet EPA!!!

What happened to the people downwind?

St. Croix total population of the island as per the 2010 U.S. Census is 50,601.
So under the one size fits all mentality of the EPA/Federal govt. and the fact that over 1,500 people on St. Croix will be out of work.. that's OK?
That 350,000 barrels a day gas refinery will cease affecting the supply of gas for millions of people... that's OK?

Remember the EPA up till the recent SCOTUS had NO hearing recourses, no independent investigations of cost benefit analysis... said pay $700 million.
So Hovensa says we can't make any money to pay the 1,500 employees plus make a profit CLOSE IT!

Remember this is all about supposedly protecting 50,000 people AT THE MOST!
Remember this is the SAME administration that has death panels in Obamacare!
Remember this is the SAME administration that happily approves of 1.0+million infant deaths every year!
So why are they concerned then about 50,000 knowing that at least 1,500 will now be out of work, will need unemployment checks, food stamps.. and millions of Americans paying MORE for gas... again all for 50,000!
Millions of Americans paying more.. yet this administration has no problem that 1.0+ million infants are murdered and encouraged to be with tax payer dollars!

Michelle Malkin » “If I wanted America to fail” video goes viral, but Twitter suspends group’s account; Update: Account restored

"This is just bizarre. The Kill Zimmerman account was left untouched for weeks before finally being taken down.
What is Free Market America guilty of? Advocating free markets. Is that against Twitter terms of service?"

Twitter Suspends Americans for Limited Government‘s Account After They Post Viral ’If I Wanted America to Fail’ Video | Video | TheBlaze.com

Michelle Malkin » “If I wanted America to fail” video goes viral, but Twitter suspends group’s account; Update: Account restored

"This is just bizarre. The Kill Zimmerman account was left untouched for weeks before finally being taken down.
What is Free Market America guilty of? Advocating free markets. Is that against Twitter terms of service?"

Twitter Suspends Americans for Limited Government‘s Account After They Post Viral ’If I Wanted America to Fail’ Video | Video | TheBlaze.com

If I wanted America to fail"

I would have voted for Bush.
Well, after he was elected and 9/11 struck, he and the Congress made sure America would not fail by jointly bringing a Homeland Security into being to assure communications between the information-gathering units of the nation, and they consolidated to being a force to reckon with by terrorists.

He did what needed to be done.

YOU are right! And the major totally ignored by EVERYONE especially the MSM is the $9 trillion in economic losses that occurred in these 4 events:
1) $5 trillion in market losses DUE to Clinton's DOT.COM Bust! Taxpayers in 2003 starting to reduce their TAX billing $266 billion a year!
2) 9/11 cost $2 trillion and reducing another $66 billion from tax revenue.
3) Worst hurricanes in history added $1 trillion or another $33 billion!
4) Market losses due to bank collapses in 2008 added $1.2 trillion or another $33 billion.
All toll every year from 2003 for next 30 years over $300 billion a year in lost tax revenues which is also not Clinton/not Bush's/not Obama's fault but a reality!
AND if more people acknowledge this then maybe there would be a greater consensus as to what needs to be done and SPENDING MORE MONEY is not the ANSWER!!!

Big Oil has a tall order.

They have to convince America that petroleum is the future, and it's abundant.

Otherwise America will slowly divest in their honey pot and move resources to conservation and alternative sources - both of which would hurt their bottom line.

Their first challenge was in 1956 when Hubbert predicted Peak Oil. They spent millions to silence the theory.

Their second challenge was when Carter tried to warn the nation about dependency on middle eastern terror states. He wanted to slowly move toward conservation and alternative sources, both of which would have helped us to avoid the current energy crisis and the $4 gallon.

Big Oil answered the second challenge by funding Reagan's ascendancy and destroying Carter, particularly his notion of energy independence which they called a "Chicken Little" response.

Big oil has won. It's too late now to make a smooth transition to a post-petroleum world. Their propaganda about oil abundance seemed odd even in the 70s - given the predictions made about the growth of China and India. When they killed the first electric car movement, it was a tragedy. The game ended when they bought Reagan. That was when we passed the point of no return.

Poppycock ! Or whatever it is you leftist say across the pond.
Alternative energy sources are not ready now. What makes you think they would have been ready in the seventies?
And the electric car is a joke.(psssst here's a hint. The electricity doesnt come from your wall socket)
Why dont you fill us all in on these wonderful alternative energy sources......thats what I thought. You got nothing.

Past the point of no return? OOOOOOH NNOOOOZZZZ !!!!! Are fucking kidding me?
Talk about scare tactics. Isnt that what they said in the seventies about gas and the ice age?
When you destroy the U.S. economy,what do you think that will do to research and development of alternative energy? God you lefties never cease to amaze me with your idiocy.

I hope they run this video nonstop before the election. This is powerfull stuff and most clear thinking people get it

The video is a decent start, but guys you have to realize a really good "If I wanted America to Fail" would be a series rather than a 5 minute video.
It is painfully sad that the final sentence he says "I suppose if I wanted America to fail - I wouldn't change a thing" is abundantly true.

And that - is something I can't imagine anyone with an IQ over 85 would argue with.
We are failing. And the question is - are YOU helping/abating it to fail or fighting against it?

Barack Obamafuck believes we would be better served under an Orwellian style government.

Obamafuck believes freedom is dangerous and he believes he is Gods gift to humanity.

Nanny State Nancy believes the same...

They believe anything out of their control is "anarchy" - the majority of progressives feel the same way, that's why they bash "free markets" - note "free" in the term "free markets."

Progressive voters are fucking zombies and progressive politicians are their pimps and masters...

Public schools are nothing more than brainwashing institutions where they brainwash the aforementioned into childrens heads.. Progressives use the word "progressive" for a reason. They know if they can brainwash the next generation they will have a monopoly - then they'll go Maoist....

Big Oil has a tall order.

They have to convince America that petroleum is the future, and it's abundant.

Otherwise America will slowly divest in their honey pot and move resources to conservation and alternative sources - both of which would hurt their bottom line.

Their first challenge was in 1956 when Hubbert predicted Peak Oil. They spent millions to silence the theory.

Their second challenge was when Carter tried to warn the nation about dependency on middle eastern terror states. He wanted to slowly move toward conservation and alternative sources, both of which would have helped us to avoid the current energy crisis and the $4 gallon.

Big Oil answered the second challenge by funding Reagan's ascendancy and destroying Carter, particularly his notion of energy independence which they called a "Chicken Little" response.

Big oil has won. It's too late now to make a smooth transition to a post-petroleum world. Their propaganda about oil abundance seemed odd even in the 70s - given the predictions made about the growth of China and India. When they killed the first electric car movement, it was a tragedy. The game ended when they bought Reagan. That was when we passed the point of no return.

It IS abundant. The Earth manufactures it all the time.

*FAIL*

If I wanted America to fail"

I would have voted for Bush.
Well, after he was elected and 9/11 struck, he and the Congress made sure America would not fail by jointly bringing a Homeland Security into being to assure communications between the information-gathering units of the nation, and they consolidated to being a force to reckon with by terrorists.

He did what needed to be done.

Indeed. See Jamie Gorelick and 'The Wall'

Barack Obamafuck believes we would be better served under an Orwellian style government.

Obamafuck believes freedom is dangerous and he believes he is Gods gift to humanity.

Nanny State Nancy believes the same...

They believe anything out of their control is "anarchy" - the majority of progressives feel the same way, that's why they bash "free markets" - note "free" in the term "free markets."

Progressive voters are fucking zombies and progressive politicians are their pimps and masters...

Public schools are nothing more than brainwashing institutions where they brainwash the aforementioned into childrens heads.. Progressives use the word "progressive" for a reason. They know if they can brainwash the next generation they will have a monopoly - then they'll go Maoist....

You forgot one...

Recalcitrant Dingy Harry Reid has failed for 1090+ days to fulfill his obligation to front and vote on a budget...

Forum List

Back