"If I wanted America to fail"

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc]"If I wanted America to fail" - YouTube[/ame]

lots of comments at site

Oil Company propaganda....

If you don't buy our product, America will die

I saw this video on Glenn Beck's show today. Excellent and right to the point.

IMO. It's no different than Al Gores Incovienent movie, and lectures on how the polar bears need ice or something like that. @@/

Ah, Obama perhaps just wants America to fail so other countries can "catch up"

IMO. It's no different than Al Gores Incovienent movie, and lectures on how the polar bears need ice or something like that. @@/

But Al Gore was lying... this is no lie.

If I wanted America to fail...

I would press for an inititive that allowed multinatinal corporations with absolutely no loyalty to our country to spend unlimited amounts of money influencing our elections. I would sell off all our public lands and service to the highest bidder. Id decimate the middle class, thereby destroying the consumer base that Americas manufacturing once depended upon. I would cannibalize our education system creating a generation or three of less than educated to do the most menial of tasks and then push those menial task jobs overseas. I would foster a blind and false patriotism that reflected views that were actually detrimental to the country. I would frak and drill every resource and ship it overseas for a huge profit while importing those very same resources from other countrys also at an enormous profit, all the while leaving behind a toxic mess forcing the government to step in and clean it up for the health of those people that actually live in the area I destroyed. I would cripple the government by eliminating as much revenue as I could and call for austerity measures to pay for the rest of my overblown budget. I would instill fear into the hearts of the small minded while arming them with slogans and rhetoric. I would give them faith based intitives that limit their freedoms and do it in the name of liberty. I would create a never ending war in which private companies can siphon off any remaining revenue and call it free enterprise.

But if I wanted America to florish, I would call for the things that made it florish in the first place.

But hey, thats just me.

Last edited:

Dude, other countries passed us years ago when we decided to hate-on each other instead of dreaming big and then investing in that.

Dude, other countries passed us years ago when we decided to hate-on each other instead of dreaming big and then investing in that.

Who has passed us up?

Just curious.

what a misinformed video. they use an article about Madonna as an example. it's really pathetic. republicans seem to only care about humans. you don't care about the earth or animals, that is you're problem, and is highly fallacious considering we were created by this system around us, not god. but, when you believe in God, you don't believe in the earth, and this is what you get... a self-fulffilling prophecy. we are creating our own doomsday because we are not respecting the earth, and consider industry and profit-motives in the short-term as more important than any kind of sustainability. it is immature and deifies an idea over a reality: that of a free-market over sustainable living for future generations. when you deny the effects of our own arrogance, global warming, again based on god, you are then denying your own culpability due to our own 'progress.' bottom line, we are a destructive species, and we don't need god to save us, we need to save us from ourselves.

If I wanted America to fail"

I would have voted for Bush.

Your wish and want came true with Obama.

yeah who woulda thunk it? A third Bush term.
However I figured it out quick it did not take me 6 or 7 years like it did most Bush supporters.

By May 2009 I had given up on Obama.

I give you credit for that reply!! I am no fan of Bush btw. With his massive violation of constitutional rights known as the ANTI-Patriot Act and many other things, I certainly did not think much more highly of him than Obama. Now with Obama, it is Obamacare, which I destest equally as much as the ANTI-patriot Act.

For the most part, I look at the Republicans and Democrats as nothing more than WWE(World Wrestling Entertainment). They put on a big act like they are really fighting each other, but in reality both are screwing America and laughing at America behind closed doors, all in doing so while drinking beers and smoking cigars at our expense.

Last edited:
If I wanted America to fail"

I would have voted for Bush.

However I figured it out quick it did not take me 6 or 7 years like it did most Bush supporters.

Ah man, really? That's crazy.

How can you give up on your President after not even 4 months?

This is part of my problem with us in recent years; we're so quick to hate the guy from the other side without actually trying to help make the guy work for us.

I've never cared who the fucker is that's in charge, I just want them to exceed expectations and do good.

My Bush-fatigue didn't really kick in until after Katrina. I kept hoping for him to course-correct on some things, but he never did. But at least I gave the guy 5 years before I gave up on him!

How can you give up after 3 months? I mean, the guy was walking into a shit storm. If that was you, wouldn't you hope your country would let you try to work things out awhile before the dust starts to settle on how bad the economy actually was?

Ah man, really? That's crazy.

How can you give up on your President after not even 4 months?

This is part of my problem with us in recent years; we're so quick to hate the guy from the other side without actually trying to help make the guy work for us.

I've never cared who the fucker is that's in charge, I just want them to exceed expectations and do good.

My Bush-fatigue didn't really kick in until after Katrina. I kept hoping for him to course-correct on some things, but he never did. But at least I gave the guy 5 years before I gave up on him!

How can you give up after 3 months? I mean, the guy was walking into a shit storm. If that was you, wouldn't you hope your country would let you try to work things out awhile before the dust starts to settle on how bad the economy actually was?

How he did not close Gitmo, made no moves to get out of Iraq, Supported the big money too big to fail concept, Did not have any balls to stand up to congress.
You name it he was a dissapointment.
His stimuls spending sucked. How and what he spent it on.
He just continued the Bush style and never had the balls to make a stand.

what a misinformed video. they use an article about Madonna as an example. it's really pathetic. republicans seem to only care about humans. you don't care about the earth or animals, that is you're problem, and is highly fallacious considering we were created by this system around us, not god. but, when you believe in God, you don't believe in the earth, and this is what you get... a self-fulffilling prophecy. we are creating our own doomsday because we are not respecting the earth, and consider industry and profit-motives in the short-term as more important than any kind of sustainability. it is immature and deifies an idea over a reality: that of a free-market over sustainable living for future generations. when you deny the effects of our own arrogance, global warming, again based on god, you are then denying your own culpability due to our own 'progress.' bottom line, we are a destructive species, and we don't need god to save us, we need to save us from ourselves.

jack-1.gif

Forum List

Back