If I show up at your house drunk at 4 am dont worry.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Like illegals I won't ring the doorbell I will just let myself in via a back window left open and unlocked.
I won't impact your life in the least. I will sleep under the shadows of your teenage daughters bed. You'll never notice the medicine and food I will just help myself too either.
And if your daughter is cute I will send for all my Male brothers and cousins to come on over and join me under the shadow of her bed.

Your ignorance is much appreciated!

Like illegals I won't ring the doorbell I will just let myself in via a back window left open and unlocked.
I won't impact your life in the least. I will sleep under the shadows of your teenage daughters bed. You'll never notice the medicine and food I will just help myself too either.
And if your daughter is cute I will send for all my Male brothers and cousins to come on over and join me under the shadow of her bed.

More likely you'll share an apartment with 15 others and do whatever you can to earn a buck and feed yourself. Lay low, or I'll cage your children and send you back home to be murdered.

• Banned

More likely you'll share an apartment with 15 others and do whatever you can to earn a buck and feed yourself. Lay low, or I'll cage your children and send you back home to be murdered.
I don't like your sanctuary policy as outlined above. I'll just stick with my plan of pillaging your life

Um............if you show up at my house drunk at 4 AM, you are really, really not going to like my sanctuary policy.

Try it....I'll release the hound and if you get past him I'm going to ventilate you.

The same way illegal vermin should be treated

From what I can tell, you're drunk pretty much all the time.

From what I can tell, you're drunk pretty much all the time.
Do you consider yourself observant then?

Forum List

Back