"If I Help Him, He's Gonna Help Me"

At no point does she say she expects a handout

She is stating that Obama will help her through more jobs. Keep in mind. The GOP economy was losing 700,000 jobs a month at the time she said that

Extract your nose from Obama's ass, wipe the shit off and come back when you have something useful to add.

I look at Peggy Joseph as a working mother struggling to support her family and glad that she will have job security and not have to worry about paying for gas and the mortgage

You and the Right see a Black Woman obviously on welfare and looking for free stuff

Last edited:
At no point does she say she expects a handout

She is stating that Obama will help her through more jobs. Keep in mind. The GOP economy was losing 700,000 jobs a month at the time she said that

Extract your nose from Obama's ass, wipe the shit off and come back when you have something useful to add.

I look at Peggy Joseph as a working mother struggling to support her family and glad that she will have job security and not have to worry about paying for gas and the mortgage

You and the Right see a Black Woman obviously on welfare and looking for free stuff

Nice diversion, race card playing and obtuseness...another one of your failed replies where you try to spin someone's reply into something else.

Try again, shit stain.

Do you actually think that you fool anyone here or that people don't see what you try to do?

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice diversion, race card playing and obtuseness...another one of your failed replies where you try to spin someone's reply into something else.

Try again, shit stain.

Do you actually think that you fool anyone here or that people don't see what you try to do?

The right has labeled Peggy Joseph as a welfare queen because she is black. If she were white, they would have assumed she was a working mother worried about affording gas and her mortgage payment

Point out the place where she ever said she expected anything for free

Our heroic Pres. Obama gives people hope in this time of economic turmoil and need.

Just like the other great leaders Roosevelt and Churchill.

Obama by his mere words encourages people to rise up and over come their challenges.

He will go down in history as the man who saved America from disaster.

And hopefully a place on Mount. Rushmore. :cool:

tumblr_m2ft6pMgkt1qjz615.jpg

Try again, shit stain.

The right has labeled Peggy Joseph as a welfare queen because she is black. If she were white, they would have assumed she was a working mother worried about affording gas and her mortgage payment

Are you really this stupid? :lol: I'll tell you what. You explain what she DID mean by not having to worry about it anymore. Make it good. Your credibility depends on it. :clap2:

Try again, shit stain.

Are you really this stupid? :lol: I'll tell you what. You explain what she DID mean by not having to worry about it anymore. Make it good. Your credibility depends on it. :clap2:
His very username is a lie. You think he's worried about credibility? :lol:

His very username is a lie. You think he's worried about credibility? :lol:

So is Beretta's...it's TeaPartySamurai.

Try again, shit stain.

She is obviously employed. Those on welfare do not have to worry about either paying for gas or paying for their mortgage. Hard to qualify for a mortgage when you are on welfare.

People who worry about losing their job worry about how they will pay for things like gas and a mortgage. She was saying that if she voted for Obama, Obama would take care of her......ie she would keep her job(700,000 people a month were losing their jobs at the time)

Now, where in that video did she ever say she expected anything for free?

Why do conservatives assume that black people do not work and expect Government handouts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back