If i have a chance in 2016,i can guarantee $1.50 gasoline prices..

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Lets get an understanding of whats going on now,and how i can change it.

First,we start with OPEC.unfortunately,we are a part of it.
in any event,OPEC and its multi third world nation board set the prices,based on production,and price demand increases to support the economies of third world trash cans and nations that care nothing but their own agendas,and so on.

Why?
we have enough fossil fuel reserve,to supply our current consumer consumption for the next 900 years. Anwar,alaska,gulf and atlantic.coasts,and other reserves.WE HAVE NO NEEDBTO BE A PART OF ANY GLOBALIST ENERGY CONGLOMERATE. no more refining,and selling over seas. It will be refined here,drilled here,and consumed here....

Then...
Once we have established and restablished our needs and energy demands are met,to keep a stable price and internal market profit margin....

Then we can consider selling after our own needs are met.
low energy prices equal greater profitability for all industries,especially transportation and consumers,which means the pricing of consumer goods will also drop..

Which means more $$$$$ for consumers and businesses...
plus,more jobs,energy industry,and more capital for businesses to increase theur workforce and productivity,and better personal economies.

Then royalties can be paid to ALL US CITIZENS once the internal market,price,and demand is stable.

Last edited:
How long would it take you to get domestic production to meet demand?

• Banned
This creates domestic jobs,,more capital,corporate and consumer,and greater ability for people to have a better personal economies.minimizing the pruce to consumers and businesses and remiving rhe communist overreach of globalization is also a piece of the recovery.

There is a big difference between a President and an Emperor. You need remedial lessons on the executive powers.

• Banned
It needs to be done. Stop supporting third word garbage cans,and keep our gas prices down.
debate what i have laid out,not divert the conversation.starting at these levels is a win,win,win for america.keep alternative energy where it is,alternative.

• Banned
After stable price is established,profitability margins met,and supply and demand are met,then we can sell,and under my proposals,every american citizen will receive royalty. Like palin did for alaska.

There is a big difference between a President and an Emperor. You need remedial lessons on the executive powers.

HOW do YOU explain Obama ?

HOW do YOU explain Obama being single-handedly responsible for the gas prices we have now? You can't, quit humoring his incredibly faulty view of presidential powers. $1.50 gas is an impossibility.

Occupied,debate my OP,my premise,stop being a typical lib and stop diverting the topic and subject.

It is NOT IMPOSSIBLE WITH DOMESTIC DRILLING,REFINING,AND CONSUMPTION.KEEP GLOBALIZATION AND OPEC OUT OF IT.WE WOULD CONTROL OUR OWN PRICE AND ENERGY MARKET AND STOP BEING PRICE GOUGED BY OPEC SUPPORTING ARABIC AND THIRD WORLD TRASHCANS.

HOW do YOU explain Obama ?

HOW do YOU explain Obama being single-handedly responsible for the gas prices we have now? You can't, quit humoring his incredibly faulty view of presidential powers. $1.50 gas is an impossibility.

Son? he tells us he can't do anything...but last week he appeared to play along with the pipeline.

You're dismissed. Let the OP get his points out.

Occupied,debate my OP,my premise,stop being a typical lib and stop diverting the topic and subject.

Pointing out the fatal flaw in your argument is plenty. Then there is the fact that oil companies would throttle all production and strangle supply before prices would be allowed to fall that far, then there is the fact that it would take the worst depression we have ever seen to drive demand low enough to reach that price. You could probably help with the depression part.

Think about this,yall.
lower price of gas,oil,diesel.
lower cost for transportation industry.
means lower cost for goods.
JOBS JOBS JOBS
$$$$$$$ for businesses and consumers.
lower cost of goods

Then there is the fact that most of that oil you speak of could not be produced at that price unless the government nationalized oil production and heavily subsidized it, I can guess your reaction to that scenario.

Forum List

Back