If I Hadda Guess...

the special prosecutor looks like she's ready to cut through the bullshit and bite somebody's dick off...

I sorta took it as the opposite.

Heya, Bill. How goes it? :)

yo Boop... wtf you've been...? you've been missed...

I do not know which way she will go; either manslaughter or prepping for NO CHARGES.

Nor do I, Peach; I've been saying that we simply don't have all the evidence the investigation has developed, so there's no way we can (or should) predict the outcome. All we have is bits and pieces; there's no way to know if all of what we've been told is even accurate to begin with. About all this tells us, is that there will be no first degree murder charge, but I don't know how many people expected that anyway.

yo Boop... wtf you've been...? you've been missed...

I do not know which way she will go; either manslaughter or prepping for NO CHARGES.

Nor do I, Peach; I've been saying that we simply don't have all the evidence the investigation has developed, so there's no way we can (or should) predict the outcome. All we have is bits and pieces; there's no way to know if all of what we've been told is even accurate to begin with. About all this tells us, is that there will be no first degree murder charge, but I don't know how many people expected that anyway.

I did not, this is no Tulsa type killing, and Zimmerman convinced law enforcement at the start it was self defense. No one knows if Wolfinger was as convinced.

I'd say this prolly looks bad for the Z-man...

Others would disagree:

Richard Rosenbaum, a criminal defense attorney in Florida, said the move could be a good one for the defense. "We're always told a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich," Rosenbaum said. "The fact that the prosecutor is going to give it a separate look, I think it’s a good sign for the defense."

“I would say that it's definitely better than a grand jury where there’s no judge, no defense lawyer and no defendant through most of the proceedings," Rosenbaum said.

Personally, I have no frickin' idea.

New Topics

Forum List

Back