"If I had a son he would look like Rudy Eugene" ~ Obama

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
rudy_eugene.jpg

I don't Think that Barry will be trying that one here...

I wonder why? :dunno:

:)

peace...

Isn't he the wonderful man who was shot dead by police while naked and eating another man's face off?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Isn't he the wonderful man who was shot dead by police while naked and eating another man's face off?

He was... :thup:

And one Black "Victim" of a Police Shooting that Barry won't be Using to Agitate Black Voters with this Fall.

Did they have to Kill another Black Man who was really just a Victim of 400 years of White Oppression?

Was the Cop that Shot him White?

Rudy ate Human Flesh... Barry eats Dog Flesh...

What does that have to do with anything?...

I don't know, maybe we can have an Alternative Diet Summit @ the White House and find out? :dunno:

peace...

The victim, identified as 65-year-old Ronald Poppo, a homeless man who lived under the causeway, was in critical condition.
"He had his face eaten down to his goatee. The forehead was just bone. No nose, no mouth," said Sgt. Armando Aguilar, president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "In my opinion, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Read more: Victim in face-chewing attack identified, as cops recount 'goriest' crime | Fox News

The victim, identified as 65-year-old Ronald Poppo, a homeless man who lived under the causeway, was in critical condition.
"He had his face eaten down to his goatee. The forehead was just bone. No nose, no mouth," said Sgt. Armando Aguilar, president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "In my opinion, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Read more: Victim in face-chewing attack identified, as cops recount 'goriest' crime | Fox News

Don't google images and that name... :eek:

Wow.

peace...

He was... :thup:

And one Black "Victim" of a Police Shooting that Barry won't be Using to Agitate Black Voters with this Fall.

Did they have to Kill another Black Man who was really just a Victim of 400 years of White Oppression?

Was the Cop that Shot him White?

Rudy ate Human Flesh... Barry eats Dog Flesh...

What does that have to do with anything?...

I don't know, maybe we can have an Alternative Diet Summit @ the White House and find out? :dunno:

peace...

So, shoot the black guy just to be safe? What a POS you are equating the two cases.

New Topics

Forum List

Back